Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I remember it clearly. It's one of the reasons I think you're an ignorant twat

Well, dig it up and let's take a look at it. Maybe I did make a statement that was misinterpreted. I sure hell never said I was going to throw someone off a trestle. I may have alluded to a person on the news who when he caught a guy selling dope to his daughter threw the asshole off a trestle in front of an oncoming train. That story is true according to the news of the day. (Approx. Nov. 1983 if you want to research it)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Thing is, JLM..........a lot of his 'crap' is right on target.
Thing is..... he wouldn't have lasted more than one week in a paper mill, where shit disturbing is a major pastime...
You have to recognize fun banter when you see it and not take everything so seriously!
You reap what you sow!

Last edited:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Well, dig it up and let's take a look at it. Maybe I did make a statement that was misinterpreted. I sure hell never said I was going to throw someone off a trestle. I may have alluded to a person on the news who when he caught a guy selling dope to his daughter threw the asshole off a trestle in front of an oncoming train. That story is true according to the news of the day. (Approx. Nov. 1983 if you want to research it)

You are seriously confusing me with somebody that cares. What's important is that most of us know you're an ignorant twat.

Take heart JLM, I am heading to Phoenix tomorrow to check out how their recycling guys do it and then I'll be off for the summer golfing. As much as I like harassing ignorant twats on here, the golf course beckons. You will have a few months to dry your tears. Try and man up while I'm away

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Thing is..... he wouldn't have lasted more than one week in a paper mill, where shit disturbing is a major pastime...
You're right. Why, I remember in Iraq, we used to all say to each other "This is tough, but I'm glad we're here and not facing the deadly dangers of a. . . CANADIAN PAPER MILL!"

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You are seriously confusing me with somebody that cares. What's important is that most of us know you're an ignorant twat.

Take heart JLM, I am heading to Phoenix tomorrow to check out how their recycling guys do it and then I'll be off for the summer golfing. As much as I like harassing ignorant twats on here, the golf course beckons. You will have a few months to dry your tears. Try and man up while I'm away

You're the one who brought it up, Asshole (post 1364) :) Most?? like maybe two of you. :) :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Dig it up or put your money where your mouth is Asshole!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
You have to recognize fun banter when you see it and not take everything so seriously!
You reap what you sow!

Point given - point taken, DS

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You're right. Why, I remember in Iraq, we used to all say to each other "This is tough, but I'm glad we're here and not facing the deadly dangers of a. . . CANADIAN PAPER MILL!"

I'm sure the heat "temperature" in Iraq was comparable with a paper mill but I'm sure it must have been dry heat

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He'll fantasize about throwing you off a railroad trestle.

I think you know that is simply not true, as I've explained it to you at least a couple of times that I never once said I had thrown anyone off a R.R. trestle although the drug deal did get his just deserts and I wasn't too broken up over it. Everyone on the forum knows that Cannuck is a chronic and habitual liar, but that doesn't bother me...…………...he's only doing harm to himself. :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Maybe with some luck you'll drive into the Grand Canyon at a high rate of speed. :) :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I think you know that is simply not true, as I've explained it to you at least a couple of times that I never once said I had thrown anyone off a R.R. trestle although the drug deal did get his just deserts and I wasn't too broken up over it. Everyone on the forum knows that Cannuck is a chronic and habitual liar, but that doesn't bother me...…………...he's only doing harm to himself. :)
Specifically, after you related your bullshit story, you said you'd do the same thing.

Let's just call it a "fairy tale."

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Specifically, after you related your bullshit story, you said you'd do the same thing.

Let's just call it a "fairy tale."

It wasn't a bull shit story. It was on the radio at work, two of us heard it and discussed it. Maybe you'd do the same thing if it was your daughter! Anyway, Putz isn't to be taken seriously about ANYTHING!