Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Wow! Over 1300 posts on this thread. I knew there were lots of stupid, dumb and just plain ignorant cops out there but this has been pretty extensive

POOR STUPID CANNUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IGNORES the reality of how many of the posts DEFEND COPS.......................................

who are simply trying to ARREST CRIMINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannuck prefers to take the word of RACISTS from Black Lives Matter who are so very busy defending the rights of drug dealers,

pimps and hookers who are diligently plying their trades while cops ALLEGEDLY harass them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Disabled veteran wins $250,000 settlement after park rangers arrested him over handicapped spot

By Alex Horton
April 2

Militants in southern Afghanistan had already salted the earth with bombs when Sgt. Dominic Esquibel led his Marines through Sangin. On his final patrol, the ground ruptured under his feet in an explosion of light and blood.

The blast tore at his right arm and shattered parts of his right leg and foot.

“I thank God it was me,” he told author Bing West from a hospital bed in 2011, “rather than one of my men.”

Doctors were barely able to salvage Esquibel’s foot. He wears an carbon-fiber exoskeleton brace to help him walk and run.

And that vulnerable spot is where Esquibel said a U.S. Park Ranger gave swift kicks during an arrest over a parking space for the disabled at Sequoia National Park in 2012, prompting a lawsuit claiming assault and false arrest.

The federal government settled for $250,000 in March to avoid a trial scheduled for last week. A charge of failing to follow a lawful order was dropped in 2014.

“I’m grateful,” Esquibel said of the settlement — and the whole ordeal being over — during an interview with The Washington Post. Esquibel says the alleged assault not only left him in “excruciating” pain, but also that the blows were so severe that his health problems cascaded to high blood pressure and sleepless nights. His foot is now a total loss, he said, which he attributes to the incident.

“I’m getting it amputated now because he didn’t stop,” Esquibel said.

All of the descriptions of the incident in this story are according to Esquibel’s account. He and his family took the trip to Sequoia National Park outside Fresno in December 2012. When they arrived, he flashed a free handicapped park admission pass to the entrance employee, who warned they could not venture all the way through the park without snow chains, or enter the park for a quick family photo until traffic cleared up.

So Esquibel pulled into a parking spot, put up his disability placard and left to find a restroom.

“You can’t park there; it’s a handicapped spot,” the employee yelled out to him.

He said he was disabled.

“I can see that you’re not,” she snapped back, threatening to call the police.

“Please do,” he replied.

She spoke into a radio and two rangers arrived, one of them identified as Ranger Parrack. They demanded that Esquibel produce a handicapped driver’s license. He said the special license wasn’t required because his car wasn’t adaptive, but that his placard should be enough.

Parrack threatened to throw Esquibel to the ground and said he was under arrest. He contorted Esquibel’s stiff and scarred arm — which had just been operated on a few months before the trip — as his wife watched.

Then Parrack kicked Esquibel’s feet to separate his legs. Esquibel grimaced in agony, shouting about his war injury as his wife cried out. He couldn’t spread his legs any farther, and trying to balance himself only prompted the ranger to kick him more, he said.

“I told my wife to remove herself and get in the car,” he said, “so at least there would a witness to hold him accountable.”

When Esquibel said that to his wife, Parrack stopped to question what he meant. Esquibel reeled in pain.

“I’m combat wounded, and you’re kicking my salvaged limb,” Esquibel said he told Parrack, whose partner stood nearby.

Parrack pulled up Esquibel’s jeans leg to reveal the brace. As he did so, his partner muttered an expletive, indicating they knew they had messed up, according to Esquibel.

Parrack stuffed Esquibel into a vehicle and issued a citation for “failure to follow a lawful order,” documents show. He was later released. That charge was later dropped.

In 2004, Esquibel rained hand grenades on insurgents in Fallujah and braved enemy fire to evacuate two wounded Marines and carrying out the body of a third. He was awarded the Navy Cross, second only to the Medal of Honor, but declined to accept it.

“He didn’t feel right about the award,” said Butch Wagner, an attorney for Esquibel. “He said it was something fellow Marines would have done for him.” Esquibel declined to discuss his time in uniform.

It is unclear whether Parrack or any other park staff were disciplined over the incident. The Sequoia and Kings Canyon national parks did not return a request for comment. The Interior Department, named a party in the lawsuit, declined to comment and referred questions to the Justice Department. A spokeswoman there confirmed the settlement but declined to comment further.

Esquibel suggested that rangers could be better trained to recognize and accommodate visitors with disabilities. “It is my hope that this will prompt other law enforcement to think twice before repeating the same missteps and causing further misfortune for others with disabilities,” he said.

That is a start, he said, and so is the money from a settlement. But his recovery is far from over; the amputation will come within the next couple months.

“Time to chop it off,” he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...r-handicapped-parking/?utm_term=.b05b98a8365c

GOSH TECUMSEHBONESFORBRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you wish you were there with your trusty pistol to shoot some people??????????????????

And should we be talking about the FLOOD of FAKE "disabled" stickers that were seen in Toronto in recent years?????????????

And no doubt those fakes are circulated far and wide for fun and profit????????????????????

At the expense of genuine disabled people????????????????????

Or maybe we should consider the HUGE FRUSTRATION of law enforcement types who are disgusted with shepherding what amounts to herds of two legged cats carrying cameras??????

I have a neighbour who IS ACTUALLY disabled................and she has 2 vehicles and left the permit in the other vehicle and ended up in a rather noisy argument with parking officials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes- she got a ticket..........................and yes City hall waived it after she explained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And maybe we should NOTE...............................that Park Rangers ARE NOT COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The incident sounds HUGELY unfortunate but maybe a quick pull up of pant leg to show the prosthetic limb would have defused things????????

Or shall we assume that such a simple solution is to complex for the white haters?????????????????

After all the female ranger was CLEARLY convinced the guy was NOT disabled ...................thus she figures the guy is simply being an uncooperative SNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until proven otherwise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess simply shouting "I am disabled" while refusing to offer any real proof, is the white guy equivalent of the black guy using their magic incantation "why are you cops bothering me? Cause I didnt do Nothing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black guys have such faith in that incantation they will even expect it to work against ARREST WARRANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To switch over from "you must move your car' over to "you are under arrest" suggests that as ALWAYS.................T-bonesforbrains has LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LORD KNOWS T-bonesforbrains is FOND of LYING about the details of arrests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-bonesforbrains should be a fiction writer SINCE HE SO ENJOYS editing out details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most cops that I ever heard of would simply have whistled up the nearest tow truck and made sure the local municipality would profit nicely from fees and storage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I note that T-bonesforbrains quotes Esquibel as having A WRITER and is apparently creating his memoirs...................so should we ask if he had PUBLICITY STUNTS on his mind that day in the park???????

As always with T-bonesforbrains there are a LOT of loose ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL DESIGNED by LAWYER T-bonesforbrains in hope of making white people look bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Someone should start a stupid and plain ignorant Firefighter thread since....

Firefighter arson is a persistent phenomenon involving a minority of firefighters who are also active arsonists. ... It has been reported that roughly 100 U.S. firefighters are convicted of arson each year. Motives behind why a firefighter would commit arson are widespread, ranging from excitement to concealing a crime.

Starting with this list..... http://listverse.com/2018/01/16/10-firefighter-arsonists/

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Firefighter arson is a persistent phenomenon involving a minority of firefighters who are also active arsonists. ... It has been reported that roughly 100 U.S. firefighters are convicted of arson each year. Motives behind why a firefighter would commit arson are widespread, ranging from excitement to concealing a crime.
Starting with this list..... http://listverse.com/2018/01/16/10-firefighter-arsonists/
So what's stopping you? Too stupid or too lazy?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Probably no one better to start a fire than someone who knows how to put it out. :) :) Putz is probably too stupid to get one going in the first place! :)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I was just sticking up for you after his rude reply "So what's stopping you? Too stupid or too lazy?"
I'm perfectly able to "physically" defend myself in real life should the need arise, but I'm not so thin skinned as to let internet bullshite
bother me!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm perfectly able to "physically" defend myself in real life should the need arise, but I'm not so thin skinned as to let internet bullshite
bother me!
JLM wants you to hurl me from a train trestle, like he claims he would do to drug dealers.

Difference is, I'd give you about a 50-50 chance if I was ever so foolish as to do anything to have it coming.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
JLM wants you to hurl me from a train trestle, like he claims he would do to drug dealers.

Difference is, I'd give you about a 50-50 chance if I was ever so foolish as to do anything to have it coming.

Show me where I made that claim, IDIOT!

Well, I'm still waiting! :)

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Awh! shucks! that's mighty white of you.......oops sorry...that was my white skin talking