Shermans' untimely deaths

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I’ll wait for the police to finish their investigation and let the autopsies provide evidence. Otherwise it’s just speculation.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I don't think there's much doubt about that, the burning question- by whom?

Does Roche have a hit squad?

It wouldn't surprise me, seeing as there are literally trillions of dollars of health provision profits at stake in North America, alone. That is why the Americans will never be allowed to have universal health care.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The deaths weren't 'untimely'. God determines all of these things. If you are religious, you should celebrate these deaths as part of God's Plan (TM).

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The deaths weren't 'untimely'. God determines all of these things. If you are religious, you should celebrate these deaths as part of God's Plan (TM).

For one person I might agree for both a guy and his wife to die at the same time, I think "God's plan" had a little "help". :)

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
I think that the real truth about it being a murder-suicide is being withheld by authorities because you can't have world and business leaders turning up at the funeral and honour a murderer.

These facts of murder-suicide will be released a few days after the funeral.

In this Rich Folk area of Toronto, there are a zillion cameras. Everyone on the street or in the area was filmed. Also, the home itself would have an elaborate camera system as well.

Nothing moved within proximity of this house without being filmed.

avro25

Time Out
Dec 8, 2017
Soros or the Clintons are behind it.

Same folks behind the pizza thing and Sandy Hook....and 9/11.. plus jfk...and gay frogs.