Seniors and the generation spending gap

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
He thinks all seniors live in $2million paid for homes and collect social assistance.

Either that or he's trying to vilify retirees with exaggeration and hyperbole.

In either case, it's something he oft sites as abhorrent in others, its' always funny to watch his hypocrisy come screaming out.

You forgot single mothers, he also seems to believe seniors are single mothers living in $2 million dollar homes. I mean, I think that's what he seems to believe, you're far more advanced at cracking his Lolz code than I.

I suppose, if that means copying and pasting Chapter and verse from the Bible! -:)

No, no. That stuff I can read, it's all the things in between bible verses that confuses the hell out of me!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You forgot single mothers, he also seems to believe seniors are single mothers living in $2 million dollar homes. I mean, I think that's what he seems to believe, you're far more advanced at cracking his Lolz code than I.

Why answer a bullshyte question. There are no single Mom's on welfare living in 2 million dollar homes.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He thinks all seniors live in $2million paid for homes and collect social assistance.

In either case, it's something he oft sites as abhorrent in others, its' always funny to watch his hypocrisy come screaming out.

Well he's partly right, if you take into account people with mortgages during the 80s when mortgage rates were +10%, by the time the mortgage was paid in full, it was pretty close to a $2 million house. But yeah, speaking in general terms he is an idiot! -:)

Why answer a bullshyte question. There are no single Mom's on welfare living in 2 million dollar homes.

Glad you cleared up that myth, Ger! -:)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Of course not. The issue is that some people believe seniors with little income and large assets should be supported. It was a rhetorical question. It funny how people ficus on the value of the property instead of the premise. The simple fact is that most people would be offended if a welfare recipient was rich in assets. I remember years ago, when I lived in Edmonton, there was a guy living in subsidized housing that drove a Ferrari. It sure upset some folks

Lolz

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Of course not. The issue is that some people believe seniors with little income and large assets should be supported. It was a rhetorical question. It funny how people ficus on the value of the property instead of the premise. The simple fact is that most people would be offended if a welfare recipient was rich in assets. I remember years ago, when I lived in Edmonton, there was a guy living in subsidized housing that drove a Ferrari. It sure upset some folks

It was a straw man, the only thing you are good at bringing out.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Nice escape route, lolz

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Man.... this latest Cannuck two step is boring......time to change channel and wait for the neg heh? JLM:wink:
Well, on the up side, we managed to get him to admit he's a liar, that he isn't as wealthy as he claims, and well, as you can see, he obviously has all the free time he needs, lolz.

Seems odd that someone that claims to be here for the shear entertainment of trolling, that he'd actually troll, instead of using "Lolz" to hide behind.

But here we are.

Oh, BTW, prepare to be "Lolz'd", lolz.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Lolz

Which name do you prefer to be called? "Weave" or "Bob"?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh DaS, did you see the personalized pic in his album? Oh dude that one is funny. He took pics of his moms bathroom, claimed he built it and then posted the last pic in a failed attempt to pwn me, oh dude, I almost peed, you're gunna love it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Man.... this latest Cannuck two step is boring......time to change channel and wait for the neg heh? JLM:wink:

Yeah, but the way he thinks he has everyone fooled is hilarious. Don't know why he really got started. S.L.M. started a sensible thread, I suppose he thought that was a good opening for Senior bashing! I guess he's finding with this senior it backfired! -:) Glad to see you back, was wondering where you got to.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yeah, but the way he thinks he has everyone fooled is hilarious. Don't know why he really got started. S.L.M. started a sensible thread, I suppose he thought that was a good opening for Senior bashing! I guess he's finding with this senior it backfired! -:) Glad to see you back, was wondering where you got to.
Of course it backfired on him, that's why all he has is Lolz after Lolz.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Pretty much. As I've stated, don't know why anyone bothers to give him the time of day.

I've always been willing to give people a helping hand so if somebody deliberately wants to go out of his way to look stupid, I don't mind helping him along. Besides depending on his responses it can be fun.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

You really are an idiot, aren't you? The young people today can't have it both ways. It's time they quit their incessant snivelling. If you want to have $200,000 you don't get it by buying $500 smart phones, $100 designer jeans, $2000 mountain bikes, and eat 10 meals a week in fast food joints and buy beer at $25 a case. Half of the ones I see have $5000 worth of tattoos on their arms, legs, necks and face. It's no wonder they can't get a f*(*king job. Time to quit the snivelling, get up at 6 A.M. and act like they are ready to do a day's work! Anyway I've heard enough from you, climb under a rock and stay there for a week.