Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weapons

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
RE: Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weap

He can't be certain Rick. He said it is rumored.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

He does. But since it rumored, then there is no certain way of proving it.

Believing something and proving it is sometimes impossible.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Secretary of Defence Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weap

Well I honestly believe we were "seeded" on this planet by what we refer to as "Aliens"

I believe the Governments of this world (mainly US and UK) are hiding their knowledge of "Aliens" from the people. Russia seems to be more open about this topic. I have seen interesting military documents that I believe are real from the former USSR military.

Even the RCMP give different stories when I request information on "Aliens" one person says they have a department others say I am crazy and none exist. So right there I know they are hiding information.

Well I always get laughed or told I am crazy by non believers but here goes:

There are other species of life out there. Both peaceful and aggressive and the more advance peaceful species protect our solar system, from the scavenger species. There are 47 species from 51 member worlds in the closest "federation" (similar to UN. to us). This is the "federation" earth would belong to or maybe does.

The government hides the truth from us, especially the American government that has a right wing religious leader. As this revaluation could kibosh Bush's religious beliefs and put them(religions) into question, and he will lose the "religious power" he has over the people. It is not a matter of the general population not being ready for this but the governments of the world keeping "control" or "power" over the people.

Even Ronald Regan mentioned to the UN aliens could be a threat.(not to mention the run ins the Russians have had with aliens and Ford, Nixon and Carter knew about them as well) Why would he say if he did not already know the truth? Like the secret bases in Arizona where US government officials meet with Alien officials to try and get technology. Amazing how the USA has such advanced technology isn't it? I wonder where they got it from? hmmmm..... of course 'Star Wars' was to protect us not just from Russia or China but from aggressive alien ships.

I am a realist. In our own milky way there are billions of Suns (stars) with and without planets, not to mention trillions a trillion fold in the universe of Suns (stars) and planets. The majority of people on earth who do not believe in Extra Terrestrial life forms are pretty ignorant to think we are the only "beings" in all the galaxies, universes or solar systems.

More people need to have an open mind. Yes I have tried to get to "Area 51" and yes I have tried looking for the underground Alien/USA base in the Solomon islands( where, incidentally they crossbreed human/alien DNA and develop humans with different cell structures). They sure have a lot of guards if they have nothing to hide.

FYI: Did you know one of the species of "Gray's" can pretty well hop like a grasshopper and their skin is bullet proof to our "projectile weapons"?

Yes people say I can sound like a crack pot, but I do not care as I know the truth. I respect people who believe in Religion and God and I just hope people respect what I believe in. I never hurt anyone, Its me thats at the risk of getting shot.

Especially by those nut jobs protecting area 51. Why was it they had to expand the no trespassing area around that base? What are they really hiding there? I know. Secret negotiations with Aliens for technology.

I hope I answered your questions.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Well I honestly believe we were "seeded" on this planet by what we refer to as "Aliens"

I believe the Governments of this world (mainly US and UK) are hiding their knowledge of "Aliens" from the people. Russia seems to be more open about this topic. I have seen interesting military documents that I believe are real from the former USSR military.

Even the RCMP give different stories when I request information on "Aliens" one person says they have a department others say I am crazy and none exist. So right there I know they are hiding information.

There are other species of life out there. Both peaceful and aggressive and the more advance peaceful species protect our solar system, from the scavenger species. There are 47 species from 51 member worlds in the closest "federation" (similar to UN. to us). This is the "federation" earth would belong to or maybe does.

The government hides the truth from us, especially the American government that has a right wing religious leader. As this revaluation could kibosh Bush's religious beliefs and put them(religions) into question, and he will lose the "religious power" he has over the people. It is not a matter of the general population not being ready for this but the governments of the world keeping "control" or "power" over the people.

Even Ronald Regan mentioned to the UN aliens could be a threat.(not to mention the run ins the Russians have had with aliens and Ford, Nixon and Carter knew about them as well) Why would he say if he did not already know the truth? Like the secret bases in Arizona where US government officials meet with Alien officials to try and get technology. Amazing how the USA has such advanced technology isn't it? I wonder where they got it from? hmmmm..... of course 'Star Wars' was to protect us not just from Russia or China but from aggressive alien ships.

I am a realist. In our own milky way there are billions of Suns (stars) with and without planets, not to mention trillions a trillion fold in the universe of Suns (stars) and planets. The majority of people on earth who do not believe in Extra Terrestrial life forms are pretty ignorant to think we are the only "beings" in all the galaxies, universes or solar systems.

More people need to have an open mind. Yes I have tried to get to "Area 51" and yes I have tried looking for the underground Alien/USA base in the Solomon islands( where, incidentally they crossbreed human/alien DNA and develop humans with different cell structures). They sure have a lot of guards if they have nothing to hide.

FYI: Did you know one of the species of "Gray's" can pretty well hop like a grasshopper and their skin is bullet proof to our "projectile weapons"?

Yes people say I can sound like a crack pot, but I do not care as I know the truth. I respect people who believe in Religion and God and I just hope people respect what I believe in. I never hurt anyone, Its me thats at the risk of getting shot.

Especially by those nut jobs protecting area 51. Why was it they had to expand the no trespassing area around that base? What are they really hiding there? I know. Secret negotiations with Aliens for technology.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca