Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weapons

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
RE: Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weap

G'day Übergod,
Nexus magazine is a pretty awesome mag, spme really good stuff in it.
I gave up trusting the "media" a few days after 28/4/96....they tried to tell me a mentally and physically handicapped person managed to pull off this massacre ...........

Port Arthur Massacre

Planned since 1987
After a specially called Premier's meeting in Hobart in December 1987 the New South Wales Labour Premier, Mr. Barry Unsworth stated, "there would be no effective gun control in Australia until there was a massacre in Tasmania"

What happened
On Sunday 28 April 1996, an unknown professional combat shooter opened fire in the Broad Arrow Cafe at Port Arthur in Tasmania. In less than a minute 20 people lay dead, 19 of them killed with single shots to the head, fired from the right hip of the fast-moving shooter. The awesome display of combat marksmanship was blamed on intellectually impaired Martin Bryant, who was held in illegal strict solitary confinement for more than 120 days, until he was "ready" to plead guilty. There was no trial. Within a matter of weeks legislation was passed to removed semi-automatic weapons from the Australian population and a gun buy-back proceeded. It is now illegal to own any semi-automatic gun in Australia.

http://members.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/port_arthur.htm

The more I researched this event and watched the disarming of Australia unfold....the more skeptical I became........
Eventually I read up on the "illuminati" or whatever the wankers call themselves, and decided that something big was going to happen...something big enough to capture the worlds attention.......something so big that they would be able to do pretty much what they wanted, when they wanted........and along came 911....I watched it unfold live on tv from Australia and the hair on the back of my neck was standing up...I'm thinking, "holy shit, I was right, its finally happening"

since then I have been researching the events of that "catalyst"............amazing how much the "media" doesnt say

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

G'day Übergod,
I gave up trusting the "media" a few days after 28/4/96....they tried to tell me a mentally and physically handicapped person managed to pull off this massacre ...........

Port Arthur Massacre

Planned since 1987
After a specially called Premier's meeting in Hobart in December 1987 the New South Wales Labour Premier, Mr. Barry Unsworth stated, "there would be no effective gun control in Australia until there was a massacre in Tasmania"

What happened
On Sunday 28 April 1996, an unknown professional combat shooter opened fire in the Broad Arrow Cafe at Port Arthur in Tasmania. In less than a minute 20 people lay dead, 19 of them killed with single shots to the head, fired from the right hip of the fast-moving shooter. The awesome display of combat marksmanship was blamed on intellectually impaired Martin Bryant, who was held in illegal strict solitary confinement for more than 120 days, until he was "ready" to plead guilty. There was no trial. Within a matter of weeks legislation was passed to removed semi-automatic weapons from the Australian population and a gun buy-back proceeded. It is now illegal to own any semi-automatic gun in Australia.

The more I researched this event and watched the disarming of Australia unfold....the more skeptical I became........
Eventually I read up on the "illuminati" or whatever the wankers call themselves, and decided that something big was going to happen...something big enough to capture the worlds attention.......something so big that they would be able to do pretty much what they wanted, when they wanted........and along came 911....I watched it unfold live on tv from Australia and the hair on the back of my neck was standing up...I'm thinking, "holy shit, I was right, its finally happening"

since then I have been researching the events of that "catalyst"............amazing how much the "media" doesnt say

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

G'day Übergod,

Port Arthur Massacre

Planned since 1987

What happened

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

"The news and truth are not the same thing."
~~Walter Lippmann, American journalist, 1889-1974

"I feel sorry for the man who,
after reading the daily newspaper,
goes to bed believing he knows
something of what's going on in the world."
--- Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

"People who like conspiracy theories
tend to bat away any evidence that
contradicts their point of view"
- Dr Patrick Leman, University of London :wink:

On the other hand, something similar can be said of extremely religious people, or in fact, probably most people... 8)

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

On the other hand, something similar can be said of extremely religious people, or in fact, probably most people... 8)

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com