Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weapons

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Re: Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weap

This should and can not be considered an argument of the possibility of alien life. Not?

I was just trying to make a point that because we believe something does not exist, doesn't mean it doesn't and Troy is an example of that. So yes you are right, that it has nothing to do with finding Alien life.

As well for years people believed (incorrectly) that Columbus was first to discover North America, when in fact the Vikings were. Actually in some circles people believe the Chinese Discovered California long before Columbus was even born.

I wonder now, how many things we are told to believe that are not true, that could actually be true?

Is it not mere speculation to link the realization of ET life to the downfall of religion, that that is a possible reason for the US government to shut down any project concerning ETI?

Actually it took me a while to figure out that one.So much thinking and pro's and cons for each side. But the consenses is that if "Other life" was out there it would be the downfall of religion. It may very well not. No one really knows until it happens and I sure in hell hope I live long enough to see it happen.

I may be wrong (if I am, please correct me)but the Bible does not mention alien life, because according to the bible, we are the apex of creation,we are the best of God's creations.

So wouldn't that turn the religious community upside down then? If "Other life" could travel here wouldn't they be "the apex of creation".

The government, In my opinion and my opinion only ,withdrew funding and more than likely started up a similar program of their own that is top secret( don't want average people to find out the truth) and the "privatly funded new SETI" could be just a cover so we do not find out the truth???

There are just a lot of Interesting Question about the Universe and our planet that need to be answered and hopefully soon they are.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

This should and can not be considered an argument of the possibility of alien life. Not?

I was just trying to make a point that because we believe something does not exist, doesn't mean it doesn't and Troy is an example of that. So yes you are right, that it has nothing to do with finding Alien life.

As well for years people believed (incorrectly) that Columbus was first to discover North America, when in fact the Vikings were. Actually in some circles people believe the Chinese Discovered California long before Columbus was even born.

I wonder now, how many things we are told to believe that are not true, that could actually be true?

Is it not mere speculation to link the realization of ET life to the downfall of religion, that that is a possible reason for the US government to shut down any project concerning ETI?

Actually it took me a while to figure out that one.So much thinking and pro's and cons for each side. But the consenses is that if "Other life" was out there it would be the downfall of religion. It may very well not. No one really knows until it happens and I sure in hell hope I live long enough to see it happen.

I may be wrong (if I am, please correct me)but the Bible does not mention alien life, because according to the bible, we are the apex of creation,we are the best of God's creations.

So wouldn't that turn the religious community upside down then? If "Other life" could travel here wouldn't they be "the apex of creation".

The government, In my opinion and my opinion only ,withdrew funding and more than likely started up a similar program of their own that is top secret( don't want average people to find out the truth) and the "privatly funded new SETI" could be just a cover so we do not find out the truth???

There are just a lot of Interesting Question about the Universe and our planet that need to be answered and hopefully soon they are.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
RE: Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weap

Aliens exist! End of story.

First Tsunami-Making Bomb
Developed In WWII
Top secret wartime experiments were conducted off the New Zealand coast to perfect a tidal wave bomb believed to be potentially as effective as the atom bomb, a report said yesterday citing declassified files.

Auckland University professor Thomas Leech set off a series of underwater explosions triggering mini-tidal waves at Whangaparaoa, just north of Auckland, in 1944 and 1945, the New Zealand Herald reported.

His work was considered so significant that US defense chiefs said if the project had been completed before the end of the war it could have played a role as effective as that of the atom bomb.

Details of the tsunami bomb, known as Project Seal, are contained in 53-year-old documents released by the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.

Papers stamped "top secret" show the US and British military were eager for Seal to be developed in the post-war years too. They even considered sending Leech to Bikini Atoll to view the US nuclear tests and see if they had any application to his work.

He did not make the visit, although a member of the US board of assessors of atomic tests, Dr. Karl Compton, was sent to New Zealand.

"Dr. Compton is impressed with Professor Leech's deductions on the Seal project and is prepared to recommend to the Joint Chiefs of Staff that all technical data from the test relevant to the Seal project should be made available to the New Zealand Government for further study by Professor Leech," said a July 1946 letter from Washington to Wellington.

Leech, who died in his native Australia in 1973, was the university's dean of engineering from 1940 until 1950.

News of his being awarded a CBE in 1947 for research on a weapon led to speculation in newspapers around the world about what was being developed.

Though high-ranking New Zealand and US officers spoke out in support of the research, no details of it were released because the work was on-going.

A former colleague of Leech, Neil Kirton, told the New Zealand Herald that the experiments involved laying a pattern of explosives underwater to create a tsunami.

Small-scale explosions were carried out in the Pacific and off Whangaparaoa, which at the time was controlled by the army.

It is unclear what happened to Project Seal once the final report was forwarded to Wellington Defense Headquarters late in the 1940s.

The bomb was never tested full scale, and Kirton doubts the public would have noticed the trials.

"Whether it could ever be resurrected ... Under some circumstances I think it could be devastating," he said.

http://rense.com/general61/tteenu.htm

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Developed In WWII
Top secret wartime experiments were conducted off the New Zealand coast to perfect a tidal wave bomb believed to be potentially as effective as the atom bomb, a report said yesterday citing declassified files.

Auckland University professor Thomas Leech set off a series of underwater explosions triggering mini-tidal waves at Whangaparaoa, just north of Auckland, in 1944 and 1945, the New Zealand Herald reported.

His work was considered so significant that US defense chiefs said if the project had been completed before the end of the war it could have played a role as effective as that of the atom bomb.

Details of the tsunami bomb, known as Project Seal, are contained in 53-year-old documents released by the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.

Papers stamped "top secret" show the US and British military were eager for Seal to be developed in the post-war years too. They even considered sending Leech to Bikini Atoll to view the US nuclear tests and see if they had any application to his work.

He did not make the visit, although a member of the US board of assessors of atomic tests, Dr. Karl Compton, was sent to New Zealand.

"Dr. Compton is impressed with Professor Leech's deductions on the Seal project and is prepared to recommend to the Joint Chiefs of Staff that all technical data from the test relevant to the Seal project should be made available to the New Zealand Government for further study by Professor Leech," said a July 1946 letter from Washington to Wellington.

Leech, who died in his native Australia in 1973, was the university's dean of engineering from 1940 until 1950.

News of his being awarded a CBE in 1947 for research on a weapon led to speculation in newspapers around the world about what was being developed.

Though high-ranking New Zealand and US officers spoke out in support of the research, no details of it were released because the work was on-going.

A former colleague of Leech, Neil Kirton, told the New Zealand Herald that the experiments involved laying a pattern of explosives underwater to create a tsunami.

Small-scale explosions were carried out in the Pacific and off Whangaparaoa, which at the time was controlled by the army.

It is unclear what happened to Project Seal once the final report was forwarded to Wellington Defense Headquarters late in the 1940s.

The bomb was never tested full scale, and Kirton doubts the public would have noticed the trials.

"Whether it could ever be resurrected ... Under some circumstances I think it could be devastating," he said.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Developed In WWII

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

I used to wonder where people get such crap - then I went to rense.com....

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

crap....as opposed too........what, CBS?
"Our job is to give people not what they want,
but what we decide they ought to have."
~Richard Salent, former President of CBS News.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

or maybe NBC.........?

"News is what someone wants to suppress.
Everything else is advertising."
~~former NBC news prez Rubin Frank

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

or maybe NBC.........?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

or maybe NBC.........?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

or perhaps ya meant CNN........?

"We tell the people what they need to know,
not what they want to know." ~~Frank Sesno, CNN News

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto

Hi! Stretch

I'm not into aliens and stuff like that. I feel the same way about aliens as I do about astrology.

The Rense site sometimes has credible stories but mostly now he tries to post "weird" stuff so that others talk about it and give him site hits for advertising purposes.

I'm into media conspiracies though.
I'm into media manipulation.
I read alot about that kind of stuff.

I was wondering just how "far" your into media "watch" and if you sort of study it as I do?
If so, maybe we could trade or exchange sources and informative links?

I read this article earlier this week.

Information Control For Social Manipulation
The news and entertainment we consume, and thus our thoughts and opinions, are shaped not just by the media and entertainment corporations but by governments, their agencies and the military-industrial complex.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/InformationControl.html

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto

Hi! Stretch

I'm not into aliens and stuff like that. I feel the same way about aliens as I do about astrology.

The Rense site sometimes has credible stories but mostly now he tries to post "weird" stuff so that others talk about it and give him site hits for advertising purposes.

I was wondering just how "far" your into media "watch" and if you sort of study it as I do?

The news and entertainment we consume, and thus our thoughts and opinions, are shaped not just by the media and entertainment corporations but by governments, their agencies and the military-industrial complex.

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto

Hi! Stretch