Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weapons

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Secretary of Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weapons

The reason I never discuss it is due to the reactions I get. I don't hide the fact I believe in what we call "aliens" but I don't openly push it. But if I am asked I will answer.

95% or more than likely 99% of the stuff I hear from people that have been abducted is B.S. It is the other 1% that interests me.

An argument could be made that religious people are "crazy" as they have as much proof as God exists as I do that Aliens exist. But I have an open mind. If people want to believe in God and practise religion I have no problem with that.

Since one is born all you hear is God, Jesus, Noah's ark, Adam and eve etc. Now isn't that brainwashing since no proof exists? Before the world was heavily populated every group lived in their own little part of the world and they all had different beliefs, and still do for the most part but "Christianity" is trying to push their beliefs on the world.

There are a lot of strange things on this planet and I would like to find out why. If it turns out it we have had "Aliens" building the Pyramids or Easter Island that is what I like to know. I would also be just as happy if I found out God or Buddha or Jesus built them as well. I just want to know thats all.

I honestly believe governments of the world are hiding evidence that proves "we are not alone". So many trillions upon trillions of suns and planets out there and even if 1 planet out of a trillion has life, thats a lot of planets.I think we should find out and know about it.

Just have an open mind and don't disregard anything.

You say vague. Its is not what I have but the stuff I can not get and the mixed messages governments send when asked about "Aliens etc" If they have nothing to hide, show us. Aren't the governments suppose to be open and truthful to its citizens? Instead of hiding the truth (about anything) from us. Then when they have a slip of the tongue, they change the story to throw people off.

The media and governments of the world have brainwashed and conditioned the masses that "we are alone" or "no such thing as aliens" and if you believe in Extra Terrestrials etc you are a crackpot.

Why you ask? So they can do their "business" in peace. But there are some of us, like myself that know the real truth.

I respect everyones beliefs and I hope people can respect mine.

I am not a type of person you see on X files or the Lone Gunman with my cupboard and closest full of weapons and ammo and provisions. I do have some pictures and dolls and a computer . Most people investigating the paranormal are not like what Television has us portrayed as. We are realists. Not Nut cases.

The truth is no one knows if Aliens are real, or God and maybe we will never know but it is fun trying.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Re: Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weap

Hey no one important why is so beliefs any different from christians beliefs that tell people they are gonna spend eternity on fire if you don't do has they say. :p Only homo sapiens can actually go outside and look up at the night sky and think they are the centre of the universe :wink:

Conspirarcy theories work because there is nothing but lies, and coverups going on around you. The world is filled with liars and people hiding things.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

Hey no one important why is so beliefs any different from christians beliefs that tell people they are gonna spend eternity on fire if you don't do has they say. :p Only homo sapiens can actually go outside and look up at the night sky and think they are the centre of the universe :wink:

Conspirarcy theories work because there is nothing but lies, and coverups going on around you. The world is filled with liars and people hiding things.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Re: Secretary of Defence Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Wrap

Conspiracy theories work because there is nothing but lies, and cover ups going on around you. The world is filled with liars and people hiding things.

I am not that extreme. I personally don't believe everything is a lie or cover up. I just think there is a lot of "things" that go on, the general public will never know. Yes governments do cover up.

I don't believe in Big Foot or Loch ness monster, but others do. Others believe we came from Mars, I don't. I try to be objective but most people still (wrongly) automatically stereotype me.

I just honestly believe that with all the suns (stars) and planets out there, there must be life somewhere else. The problem with getting proof is it is too far to travel to any of these places in our current stage of human development. Plus America has wack jobs protecting some of their official and "unofficial bases" where "questionable activity" goes on.

Personally I can not wait for the "official first contact" so to speak, but unfortunately it probably wont happen in my life time.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Conspiracy theories work because there is nothing but lies, and cover ups going on around you. The world is filled with liars and people hiding things.

I am not that extreme. I personally don't believe everything is a lie or cover up. I just think there is a lot of "things" that go on, the general public will never know. Yes governments do cover up.

I don't believe in Big Foot or Loch ness monster, but others do. Others believe we came from Mars, I don't. I try to be objective but most people still (wrongly) automatically stereotype me.

I just honestly believe that with all the suns (stars) and planets out there, there must be life somewhere else. The problem with getting proof is it is too far to travel to any of these places in our current stage of human development. Plus America has wack jobs protecting some of their official and "unofficial bases" where "questionable activity" goes on.

Personally I can not wait for the "official first contact" so to speak, but unfortunately it probably wont happen in my life time.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
RE: Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weap

"I just honestly believe that with all the suns (stars) and planets out there, there must be life somewhere else." You know, I have had endless discussions with a friend of mine who thinks the same, that with all of the stars and planets that seem to exist in our universe, it is "logical" to assume that life exists somewhere. But does the universe follow our rules of logic? And considering there is life somewhere else ... what makes that form of life intelligent - even so intelligent that that form of life is able to travel the galaxy to discover our planet?

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

"I just honestly believe that with all the suns (stars) and planets out there, there must be life somewhere else." You know, I have had endless discussions with a friend of mine who thinks the same, that with all of the stars and planets that seem to exist in our universe, it is "logical" to assume that life exists somewhere. But does the universe follow our rules of logic? And considering there is life somewhere else ... what makes that form of life intelligent - even so intelligent that that form of life is able to travel the galaxy to discover our planet?

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

SETI which is short forthe Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence. At least once turned up an impressive signal return. Whatever the echo was, it is not known to have been heard again - at least not immediately. Originally a governmentally funded project and affiliated with NASA, shortly after the awe inspiring discovery, the US Congress pulled their funding, effectively killing the program. Why? (It is now privatly funded)

They dont want the truth out. The realization of ET Life would be the downfall of all Religion and Bush cant have that.
It would be chaos.

*Interstellar space travel is not that easy
*they may have trouble breathing in our Atmosphere.(only the "grass-hopper type grey's can breath in our atmosphere, even other grey's can't breath our atmosphere.)
*The "less Intelligant" would not have Space Travel Technology.
*The more intelligant may have have "Space Technology" but would not waste their time with us.
*A lot of people dont comprehend the vast distances in space and time to travel.
*The term 'Ancient Astronauts' generally refers to extraterrestrials who came to Earth and were in some way responsible for seeding the human race. Some call them "Reptilians" These I personally believe are the ones who seeded our planet.

*The ancient City of Troy was dismissed as fiction, a morality tale, even political propaganda, by scholars and historians before it was unearthed in Turkey.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

SETI which is short forthe Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence. At least once turned up an impressive signal return. Whatever the echo was, it is not known to have been heard again - at least not immediately. Originally a governmentally funded project and affiliated with NASA, shortly after the awe inspiring discovery, the US Congress pulled their funding, effectively killing the program. Why? (It is now privatly funded)

They dont want the truth out. The realization of ET Life would be the downfall of all Religion and Bush cant have that.
It would be chaos.

*they may have trouble breathing in our Atmosphere.(only the "grass-hopper type grey's can breath in our atmosphere, even other grey's can't breath our atmosphere.)
*The more intelligant may have have "Space Technology" but would not waste their time with us.
*A lot of people dont comprehend the vast distances in space and time to travel.
*The term 'Ancient Astronauts' generally refers to extraterrestrials who came to Earth and were in some way responsible for seeding the human race. Some call them "Reptilians" These I personally believe are the ones who seeded our planet.

*The ancient City of Troy was dismissed as fiction, a morality tale, even political propaganda, by scholars and historians before it was unearthed in Turkey.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

It would be chaos.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

no1important said:
This should and can not be considered an argument of the possibility of alien life. Not?

Is it not mere speculation to link the realization of ET life to the downfall of religion, that that is a possible reason for the US government to shut down any project concerning ETI?

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

no1important said:
This should and can not be considered an argument of the possibility of alien life. Not?

Is it not mere speculation to link the realization of ET life to the downfall of religion, that that is a possible reason for the US government to shut down any project concerning ETI?

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

no1important said:

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

I was just trying to make a point that because we believe something does not exist, doesn't mean it doesn't and Troy is an example of that. So yes you are right, that it has nothing to do with finding Alien life.

As well for years people believed (incorrectly) that Columbus was first to discover North America, when in fact the Vikings were. Actually in some circles people believe the Chinese Discovered California long before Columbus was even born.

I wonder now, how many things we are told to believe that are not true, that could actually be true?

Actually it took me a while to figure out that one.So much thinking and pro's and cons for each side. But the consenses is that if "Other life" was out there it would be the downfall of religion. It may very well not. No one really knows until it happens and I sure in hell hope I live long enough to see it happen.

I may be wrong (if I am, please correct me)but the Bible does not mention alien life, because according to the bible, we are the apex of creation,we are the best of God's creations.

So wouldn't that turn the religious community upside down then? If "Other life" could travel here wouldn't they be "the apex of creation".

The government, In my opinion and my opinion only ,withdrew funding and more than likely started up a similar program of their own that is top secret( don't want average people to find out the truth) and the "privatly funded new SETI" could be just a cover so we do not find out the truth???

There are just a lot of Interesting Question about the Universe and our planet that need to be answered and hopefully soon they are.