Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weapons

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Re: Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weap

Agreement Bars Weather Manipulation
But there is a problem with turning theory into fact. Using weather as a weapon is a clear violation of international agreements. In 1977, the United Nations passed and the U.S. signed, a resolution that prohibits changing the weather for hostile purposes on the grounds that too many civilians could be harmed. So the U.S. military, which once seeded clouds in Vietnam to produce heavy rains along the Ho Chi Minh trail, can now only concentrate on better weather forecasting. “We want to anticipate and exploit the weather, not modify it.” says U.S. Air Force Director of Weather Brig. Gen. Fred Lewis.
But that does not mean the research has stopped. In the U.S. and in many other countries, the private sector continues to work on weather modification technology — work that could also be used on the battlefield. And as this research continues on, for example, cloud seeding techniques that produce heavy rain to help farmers in time of drought or laser technology that could clear heavy fog for passenger jets, the military is watching. Armies have never been able to conquer Mother Nature. But if new technology were to make that possible, researchers say it’s a weapon no military power could afford to be without.

Copyright ©1999 ABC News Internet Ventures.

so, on that note, one would assume that for there to be an agreement, the would have to be ability.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

But there is a problem with turning theory into fact. Using weather as a weapon is a clear violation of international agreements. In 1977, the United Nations passed and the U.S. signed, a resolution that prohibits changing the weather for hostile purposes on the grounds that too many civilians could be harmed. So the U.S. military, which once seeded clouds in Vietnam to produce heavy rains along the Ho Chi Minh trail, can now only concentrate on better weather forecasting. “We want to anticipate and exploit the weather, not modify it.” says U.S. Air Force Director of Weather Brig. Gen. Fred Lewis.
But that does not mean the research has stopped. In the U.S. and in many other countries, the private sector continues to work on weather modification technology — work that could also be used on the battlefield. And as this research continues on, for example, cloud seeding techniques that produce heavy rain to help farmers in time of drought or laser technology that could clear heavy fog for passenger jets, the military is watching. Armies have never been able to conquer Mother Nature. But if new technology were to make that possible, researchers say it’s a weapon no military power could afford to be without.

so, on that note, one would assume that for there to be an agreement, the would have to be ability.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
RE: Secretary of Defense Reveals Earthquake and Volcano Weap

ARTICLES FROM MASS MEDIA OVER THE YEARS HAVE TALKED BOLDLYABOUT WEATHERWEAPONS! FURTHER CONFIRMATION THEY EXIST!

We have reported that a United Nations treaty is on record prohibiting any nation from using Weather Weapons against any other nation. Now, we will review articles that have appeared in the last 20 years boldly declaring that Weather Weapons do exist and do work. [Part 2 of 3]

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Garage/3543/wweaponpt6.html

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

ARTICLES FROM MASS MEDIA OVER THE YEARS HAVE TALKED BOLDLYABOUT WEATHERWEAPONS! FURTHER CONFIRMATION THEY EXIST!

We have reported that a United Nations treaty is on record prohibiting any nation from using Weather Weapons against any other nation. Now, we will review articles that have appeared in the last 20 years boldly declaring that Weather Weapons do exist and do work. [Part 2 of 3]

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

I can not deny the ability of the US involving changing the weather, causing earthquakes etc. just like your links told us, Stretch. However, there is simply no real evidence that there is any US, Australian whatsoever involvement in this. Starting a thread about this in this short timespan, just after the tsunami and with the negative attitude that exists in the world today towards the US government (not totally unsurprising of course), however suggests otherwise. That's my point.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

I can not deny the ability of the US involving changing the weather, causing earthquakes etc. just like your links told us, Stretch. However, there is simply no real evidence that there is any US, Australian whatsoever involvement in this. Starting a thread about this in this short timespan, just after the tsunami and with the negative attitude that exists in the world today towards the US government (not totally unsurprising of course), however suggests otherwise. That's my point.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

just a thought....remember this....

Who Made The AA ´Put´
Options The Days Prior To 911?
http://www.rense.com/general46/911.html

wonder if there was any "unusual" stock trading prior to the "earthquake" in Asia.........

me being a scepticlcynic an´ all.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Who Made The AA ´Put´

wonder if there was any "unusual" stock trading prior to the "earthquake" in Asia.........

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

Who Made The AA ´Put´

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

Actually, there are a couple of interesting theories here; I'll have to look into this.

And just yesterday I was wondering what I was going to do next - I've almost finished my 400-page thesis that positively PROVES the Lunar Landings all took place on a back-lot at Universal Studios.....

:roll: . :roll: . :roll: . :roll: . :roll:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

Actually, there are a couple of interesting theories here; I'll have to look into this.

And just yesterday I was wondering what I was going to do next - I've almost finished my 400-page thesis that positively PROVES the Lunar Landings all took place on a back-lot at Universal Studios.....

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Well, Bush will tell you it is Bin laden who caused the Tsunami. Even if Bush's wife gets pregnant, he is going to blame it on Bin Laden.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Well, Bush will tell you it is Bin laden who caused the Tsunami. Even if Bush's wife gets pregnant, he is going to blame it on Bin Laden.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada