Romney Has The Mormons But Obama Has The Morons

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
In 2006 the Democrats won an astounding victory in Congress with their sweep. In 2008 they claimed an eternal victory saying that it will take the GOP decades (if ever) to recover. They claimed the GOP will never again regain power. Sadly for them reality rocked them in 2010 with the Congressional Mid-Terms.

Will Obama lose? I'm not sure yet. It will be a tough election for both.

But I do know and I have been saying all along... IF Obama loses the Democrats will claim the election was stolen. No matter how asinine it sounds, that is what they will claim.

But this is quickly forgotten...:smile:

RACIST GROUP INTIMIDATES VOTERS - YouTube

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
After Obama won the 2008 election one liberal talk show host claimed that the GOP did try to steal the election but they couldn't steal enough votes.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Eagle,

And HEEERE WE GO!

Are the Dems ALREADY posturing that if Romney wins it will be yet another stolen election? Oh who would have thought that!

Katharine Harris ring a bell? Besides, it was your party that fired that girl who only signed up Repukeblicans ... uh, Republicans. ;)

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
In 2006 the Democrats won an astounding victory in Congress with their sweep. In 2008 they claimed an eternal victory saying that it will take the GOP decades (if ever) to recover. They claimed the GOP will never again regain power. Sadly for them reality rocked them in 2010 with the Congressional Mid-Terms.

Will Obama lose? I'm not sure yet. It will be a tough election for both.

But I do know and I have been saying all along... IF Obama loses the Democrats will claim the election was stolen. No matter how asinine it sounds, that is what they will claim.

The sad thing is, the majority of Americans or a large portion base their votes on ridiculous debates like this. It's sad when people have never heard of a newspaper or google and they rely on cock gesturing to seal their votes. Not that Canada is any better, but seriously, if you think either of the two can change anything, you're delusional.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Yep, and Obama will likely get the last laugh with the "morons". :lol:

- JLM ... Yes, Obama might very well get the last laugh by bribing and lying to the morons as he did in 2008. Presumably, based on your cavalier attitude to it all and some of your more asinine comments, you have a secure Canadian public sector job and don't really give a crap if Obama wrecks the US economy and bankrupts the treasury and thereby in the mid to long term condemns millions of people including most of the morons to increasingly bleak economic futures with increasing unemployment and poverty and misery as similar leaders have now done in Greece. But I do.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
-and don't really give a crap if Obama wrecks the US economy and bankrupts the treasury and thereby in the mid to long term condemns millions of people including most of the morons to increasingly bleak economic futures with increasing unemployment and poverty and misery as similar leaders have now done in Greece. But I do.

I don't give a crap if it's Obama or Romney who wrecks the US economy, because they aren't in charge, the Wall St thieves are the ones in control, the PotUS can't do anything useful.

Why blame someone who has almost no influence on the problem?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
- JLM ... Yes, Obama might very well get the last laugh by bribing and lying to the morons as he did in 2008. Presumably, based on your cavalier attitude to it all and some of your more asinine comments, you have a secure Canadian public sector job and don't really give a crap if Obama wrecks the US economy and bankrupts the treasury and thereby in the mid to long term condemns millions of people including most of the morons to increasingly bleak economic futures with increasing unemployment and poverty and misery as similar leaders have now done in Greece. But I do.

If you are going to attack me at least do it with facts. I don't have a job, public sector or otherwise. I'm sorry but I don't recall Obama lying to anyone in 2008, unless perhaps it was promises he failed to fill in a timely fashion. I don't actually know either of these two dudes, so can only go by hunches, but people tell me I'm generally a pretty fair judge of character, but Hey, you could be right and I could end up being wrong. We'll know on Nov. 6. It's just not a subject worth making enemies over. :smile:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Obama is still trying to fix the problems brought on by George the lesser. Including a shattered economy and jobs being shipped overseas that he was left with.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Obama is still trying to fix the problems brought on by George the lesser. Including a shattered economy and jobs being shipped overseas that he was left with.

What we are seeing here is the results of people aligning themselves with Political parties such as Teddy and Walter where before you read what they say you already have a general idea. For the past 20 years I've thought that only naive people align themselves with any of these characters. Whether they call themselves Republicans or Democrats I couldn't care less, I just want to see stuff happen that works. Meanwhile I like Obama better as a man and I could be wrong but I think he will have the edge on election day just because most people value honesty and the appearance of honesty.