Roe v. Wade overturned?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
By one of those I support?

So supporting teachers in general means I support groomers and rapists?

Wow, you really are stretching out this 'label' thing, aren't you?

At least I don't support Pedophiles nor child killers. Unlike you.

And as for this teacher? What should happen is what happens to other adults who do the same; execution preferably but since that's not the option, jail for the rest of their lives and forced sterilization.

I never said I support Pedo’s, however support executions for Pedos. They can’t be cured anyhow.

Child killer 🤔 you are the pro choice to killing a babies..

BAA8F8CE-E32C-4818-A3FA-F37DD088AC77.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Man, there are real Pedo’s out there if you need to rail against, from Charlie Chaplin to Elvis Presley or Jerry Lee Lewis or that freak show that Hilary supposedly didn’t Arkanside, and many many others who blended in due to fame and a fat wallet. I know the two of you have this weird dysfunctional flirting dynamic thing going on but it’s time to come out’a the closet with it or let it rest. 😉

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Man, there are real Pedo’s out there if you need to rail against, from Charlie Chaplin to Elvis Presley or Jerry Lee Lewis or that freak show that Hilary supposedly didn’t Arkanside, and many many others who blended in due to fame and a fat wallet. I know the two of you have this weird dysfunctional flirting dynamic thing going on but it’s time to come out’a the closet with it or let it rest. 😉

I'll drop it the moment Boom actually apologizes for calling me a 'groomer' and stops calling me that. First time it was haha, second it was okay, now it's fucking annoying especially since it's just him trying to be with the 'cool kids' as it's the new phrase/outrage of the day for the idiots of the world.

Until then, he is pro trans/gay/anyone not straight killing themselves (aka child killer), and he supports Pedophiles and the irony of his calling me a 'groomer' is hilarious considering HE fucks just barely legal girls (supposedly).

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'll drop it the moment Boom actually apologizes for calling me a 'groomer' and stops calling me that. First time it was haha, second it was okay, now it's fucking annoying especially since it's just him trying to be with the 'cool kids' as it's the new phrase/outrage of the day for the idiots of the world.

Until then, he is pro trans/gay/anyone not straight killing themselves (aka child killer), and he supports Pedophiles and the irony of his calling me a 'groomer' is hilarious considering HE fucks just barely legal girls (supposedly).

You poor girl.. guess the truth really got to you.. nailing you down as a Pedo Groomer supporter..

Well if you support adults who are not related to the children talking about intimate sex.. well??

The Florida law you railed against wants kids that are 3 years old to 6 years old not to be subject to sex talk.. you disagree

When a young lady or man reaches 18.. all gloves are off.. You see 18 isn’t barely legal, it’s legal..

YOU want to go after kids that are not 18 yet.. that’s a Pedo Groomer.. you

I guess you agree with States like Alabama that allow girls to get married at 12

Now if you want to call a truce to the name calling.. fine. We all know your feelings about underage children..

Nobody but the parents should be talking to their children about sex, not strangers i

• Haha

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well howdy there internet people, it's Pete again.

Lets talk about the dilution of white hippy liberals through their own doing.

One day (hopefully) the women who aren't women and men who aren't men who fight for women's Rights, equality, diversification open boarders and all things twisted will realize its not white men opposing them.

1 in 5 in the US are foreign born. That's 84 Million counting their US born kids. Catholics mostly followed by Muslims and Hindus.

They aren't about to bow and kiss the feet of whiny, gender lazy, freaks that look like characters from a fucking Batman movie.

Those migrant caravans from Latin America are hardcore antiabortion Catholics. Same goes for the cute and cuddly Filipinos finding their way to N America. Muzzies have no issues stringing up flamers by the nipple rings with cranes. Hindus and abortions? Guess why there is 1.4 Billion packed into a space that is only 4.8 times bigger than Texas?

Kind of a conundrum don't ya think?

It's just a thought.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
She'll learn to ignore his ass eventually.

I figured he'd be fighting in Ukraine by now. Guess that fell through.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
She'll learn to ignore his ass eventually.

I figured he'd be fighting in Ukraine by now. Guess that fell through.

Why would I fight in Ukraine, I’m not Ukrainian

You’re the super soldier here as you claimed, I thought you would be the hero and be chasing Putin all over Russia, tring to serve him cease and desist papers for invading the Ukraine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Why would I fight in Ukraine, I’m not Ukrainian

You’re the super soldier here as you claimed, I thought you would be the hero and be chasing Putin all over Russia, tring to serve him cease and desist papers for invading the Ukraine 😂
Your Air Canada ticket to Norway arrive yet?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Your Air Canada ticket to Norway arrive yet?

Umm That was Month’s ago.. I just met my birth mother and went to see where my heritage was from.. I was there just a few weeks.. why you jealous that that can’t afford to travel outside your state.. 🤔

You see I’m a first generation Canadian 😂

I have 3 half sisters, also trying to see if it’s possible to claim my citizenship.. that part failed 😣

Why did you think I was off to Norway to fight in Ukraine.. 😂 A war that has been literally going on for 8 years and Russia just ramped it up because there is a weak senile old kiddy sniffer in the White House

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
So, loosely fitting into this thread in today's True North there is an article about a BC native school that gave kindergarten kids a primer on masturbation. Well worth the read.

• Haha

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So, loosely fitting into this thread in today's True North there is an article about a BC native school that gave kindergarten kids a primer on masturbation. Well worth the read.
I saw that , Alert Bay the site of a former residential school .

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Here is the actual draft in question

SCOTUS Initial Draft - DocumentCloud

So would this be considered domestic terrorism like J6?
Some of those pro abortion lefty liberals should be happy as hell that their parents did not abort them. Sadly, I wish that some of them did. Just saying. :D

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Only the 1st draft but...

Not good for women's rights.

Not good for Susan Collins who's dumber than a stump.

And no, I am not "pro abortion", I am pro "it's not my goddamn business". I'd MUCH rather not see it at all, but understand that: a) not my business b) medical issues happen and sometimes choices have to be made, c) anyone raped or pregnant from incest should be able to choose whether they want to continue said pregnancies or not unless they are a child and then it should be an AUTOMATIC no d) it's not my goddamn business.

And spare the "saving the children" bullshit. Those kids don't matter once they're out of the womb unless and/or until they become another type of rally-cry for a new slate of fear mongering/right removal/ just plain being a shitty human.

The Supreme Court has now handed the abortion issue over to the states where it belongs. Some states will disallow abortions and some will not. If someone lives in an anti-abortion state, and they cannot get an abortion in that state, then they can always go to a state that allows abortions. Some states have capital punishment, and some states do not. Nobody demonstrates over that issue. These protesters for pro abortions are just another example of the many looney left woke liberals going bonkers once again over nothing. So, what's the big deal here? If someone wants an abortion, they can have an abortion. Period. Gesus.