Refugee/Migrant Crisis

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You've never been out of the city in your life, have you.

Nope. 20 years of working on tundra and in the remote bush. You? Went fishing up north once or what?

Wanna know what? I paid $4 for an apple too, it's not exclusive to FNs. F-cking whitie pays the same to choose to live six miles SE of bum f-ck nowhere too.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Yeah, cuz there's nothing but bingo's and liquor stores in the middle of North-central Saskatchewan or places like Attawapiskat. And here's a fun fact for ya Jack, not every reservation has a road connection.
Here's another fun fact for you. In Dec. 2013, the price for a half dozen apples, 4 single serving bottles of juice and a bag of milk cost $23 and change in Attawapiskat. There's only two ways in to deliver goods; air and sea during the summer months and ice roads and sometimes air in the winter months. I'm thinking bingo and booze isn't the real financial issue here.
People can't be making too much money selling anything there this year because a good part of their population are living in Kapuskasing right now...others are in Timmins and Cochrane....
When I meet some of them around town walking I sometimes say "Hi Coz..." ....which usually gets me a blank stare because my ancestors' recessive gene seems to have skipped me, in favor of my daughter....:lol:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You can hear a moose fart from 20km Sundays at 6:00 when MBC has radio bingo in northern SK. I admit I've done plenty of dabbing when it's on.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah, cuz there's nothing but bingo's and liquor stores in the middle of North-central Saskatchewan or places like Attawapiskat. And here's a fun fact for ya Jack, not every reservation has a road connection.
Here's another fun fact for you. In Dec. 2013, the price for a half dozen apples, 4 single serving bottles of juice and a bag of milk cost $23 and change in Attawapiskat. There's only two ways in to deliver goods; air and sea during the summer months and ice roads and sometimes air in the winter months. I'm thinking bingo and booze isn't the real financial issue here.
I'm thinking time to move might be the issue here .