Privatizing Aboriginal Reserves

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I also predicted to my girlfriends that you would use practically the identical sentence you just did.

I predicted last weeks Super 7 numbers, I just chose not to buy a ticket. Prove me wrong.

LMAO. Love the pluralization too, really adds credence to the whole "not talking out of my ass" thing.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I also predicted to my girlfriends that you would use practically the identical sentence you just did.
Did you now.

Maybe you can predict for all of us, when you'll be posting some of those 600 racist posts too.

My prediction is, never.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I think she was about 4 or 5... no boobies to shake.... even though she tried...lol

Well I was a kid when that song first came out and, sincerely, as a kid, that's what I thought they were singing too.

The shaking boobies thing was more me picturing myself dancing...when you hit 40+ and start dancing, it pretty much ALL shakes, lol.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The shaking boobies thing was more me picturing myself dancing...when you hit 40+ and start dancing, it pretty much ALL shakes, lol.

Video.... preferably nekid. I don't believe everything shakes. Prove it.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Video.... preferably nekid. I don't believe everything shakes. Prove it.

We all dance naked on the yacht while were throwing a "let's burn Durry's money" party. Hit Bear up for an invite. ;)

But trust me, gravity is a bitch, it all frigging moves, lol.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Having difficulty finding those 600 racist posts are ya?

I suppose there's some on here who would find it racist if one was to make the observation that Norwegians on average have fairer skin than Africans on average! :lol::lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I'd say the average aboriginal hunter is far more responsible than the average white hunter

Oh well,if that's your definition I have nothing to apologize for.

I'm not surprised. You probably think that replacing the bold parts with Jew, cheaper and Christian or Asian, a worse driver, whites is acceptable as well. How about whites, more intelligent and blacks?

Are you seriously trying to tell people that aboriginals in Canada have the same rights as the rest of Canadians with regards to hunting? Really?

Dodging what, your asinine generalized question?

I'm aboriginal, I have to have a license and tags to hunt.

So the generalized answer is yes.

LOL...nice dodge yet again.

Everybody knows that there are different hunting rules for different people. It's too bad for you that you don't get that perk but it doesn't change the fact that it exists.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I saw your gfs. Cute bunch; snapped a couple pics even.

lol

I suppose there's some on here who would find it racist if one was to make the observation that Norwegians on average have fairer skin than Africans on average! :lol::lol:
Most likely. lol

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

I'm sure some would. CB and RCS have a tendency to find racists everywhere. Normal people would see that the Norwegian/African skin colour is scientifically defensible (unlike the racist comment about white/aboriginal hunters)

Aboriginal Hunting and Fishing Rights - Canadian-Lawyers.ca

Proof that CB is a liar.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

It does nothing of the kind. As a matter of fact it reinforces what Bear has been saying all along. That Treaty rights and aboriginal rights can NOT be discussed as a "once size fits all" type of discussion. You can't make blanket statements that apply to every and all First Nations from coast to coast. Something you and dumpy are very good at.