Privatizing Aboriginal Reserves

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Chocolate dipped!!!!!!!!!!! That will take a heap of knitting to wear that off. :lol:

Only one, I'm not going to eat a whole dozen.

And unless knitting is a euphemism for something else, you should know that I don't knit. Better things to do with my time....and my hands. :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Behavior based on race. Just retract the comment, apologize and then we can move on.

What behaviour is based on race? Oh yeah, I can think of one- the aboriginals of Australia throwing boomerangs, disgraceful behaviour! Maybe a little cannabalism in Borneo!

I know, me too, and I can make the 2 minute drive to get some...

Make sure you take your drivers' license and are totally sober- you never know who you'll meet in the parking lot. :lol:

No but now I really want to.

Better get two dozen. I invited Ron for donuts. :)

Ron?? He has a responsible job to perform, he just can't be taking off on a whim to eat doughnuts. No telling what sort of mischief would be going on here! :lol:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Ron?? He has a responsible job to perform, he just can't be taking off on a whim to eat doughnuts. No telling what sort of mischief would be going on here! :lol:

Considering some of what he has to put up with, I'd say he deserves a treat.

Do you want a donut?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Considering some of what he has to put up with, I'd say he deserves a treat.

I do too...so get him the hell outa here and make him feel loved. I'll take care of things around here while he's gone. No worries. ;)

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I do too...so get him the hell outa here and make him feel loved. I'll take care of things around here while he's gone. No worries. ;)

I love that idea! I'd pay good money to see you moderate the boards for a day, lol. It would be awesome!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
SLM, this is a good time for that YouTube video you have, lol.

Bear, try to focus on 649! These predictions are a waste of an obvious talent!
I tried that, didn't work. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Then edited to say...

Well, that was predictable...

Anyone can post predictive works, even you. Why just a bit ago I predicted that you would claim that my post was predictable. That also was predictable simply because you use the sketch at least three hundred times a month. Why won't your supervision step up and save the project from your bungling. I guess they're too busy trashing Ron Paul these days to bother with the tank cleaners like you Bear.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Anyone can post predictive works, even you. Why just a bit ago I predicted that you would claim that my post was predictable. That also was predictable simply because you use the sketch at least three hundred times a month. Why won't your supervision step up and save the project from your bungling. I guess they're too busy trashing Ron Paul these days to bother with the tank cleaners like you Bear.
Having difficulty finding those 600 racist posts are ya?