Privatizing Aboriginal Reserves

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Takes the edge off the boredom sometimes.

Isn't there some knitting you could be doing? :lol:

Lying about it may fool some of the people but it really doesn't change the facts. Are you seriously trying to tell people that aboriginals in Canada have the same rights as the rest of Canadians with regards to hunting? Really?

That is a very moot point. I'd say the average aboriginal hunter is far more responsible than the average white hunter, first of all it's primarily for food, they are not prone to f**king up the environment to hang a set of horns on the wall!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That is a very moot point. I'd say the average aboriginal hunter is far more responsible than the average white hunter, first of all it's primarily for food, they are not prone to f**king up the environment to hang a set of horns on the wall!
I'd argue that. Non natives don't have a lock on unethical, illegal hunting practices. Contemporary or historically.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
So am I, but not nearly as interested as I am in hearing what special rights we have, or which Nations consider themselves sovereign, dual citizens, or citizens of Canada.

All questions that have gone unanswered.

Which is why I keep asking these meat heads these types of questions.

With the same results each and every time, (Insert some example of silly diversion, dismissal, or dodge here).

Yes I have noticed how you divert and dismiss when you don't like the question.

Aside from the racism inherrent in your post, it is not a moot pointy when we are talking about inequality before the law in Canada. CB keeps dodging this and yet suggests that aboriginals have no more rights in Canada than non aboriginals. When people like DTM or MHz say things that are blatantly false, one can easily blame their faux pas on their ignorance. With CB, is is simply lying and nothing more.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Aside from the racism inherrent in your post, it is not a moot pointy when we are talking about inequality before the law in Canada. CB keeps dodging this and yet suggests that aboriginals have no more rights in Canada than non aboriginals. When people like DTM or MHz say things that are blatantly false, one can easily blame their faux pas on their ignorance. With CB, is is simply lying and nothing more.

And the racism would be?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
And the racism would be?

One's responsibilty as a hunter has nothing to do with race, creed, colour, nationality, sexual orientation or age. Why would you post such a racist comment? Do you also believe Asians can't drive and white men can't jump?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
One's responsibilty as a hunter has nothing to do with race, creed, colour, nationality, sexual orientation or age. Why would you post such a racist comment? Do you also believe Asians can't drive and white men can't jump?

That is not racist, Einstein- look up racism before you start shooting off your big trap. It was behaviour I was commenting.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yes I have noticed how you divert and dismiss when you don't like the question.
Dodging what, your asinine generalized question?

I'm aboriginal, I have to have a license and tags to hunt.

So the generalized answer is yes.

Behavior based on race. Just retract the comment, apologize and then we can move on.

JLM, I suggest you ask him to do the same first.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Behavior based on race. Just retract the comment, apologize and then we can move on.

Oh well,if that's your definition I have nothing to apologize for. While I'm at it I will add that I also discriminate against people who hack up others with a machete in revenge for a perceived wrong.

JLM, I suggest you ask him to do the same first.

Hey, Bear- there's a certain percentage of people who are certified nut cases, do we really care what their demented minds are thinking? :lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hey, Bear- there's a certain percentage of people who are certified nut cases, do we really care what their demented minds are thinking? :lol:
Yes. Keeping racists like cannuck out in the open, prevents them from lying without challenge.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I'm sure you think you do. I'm sure I'd get the same response from you (as with cannuck), as I always do, when I ask for an example.

Anytime you want to join Jane in the observation lounge, you're more than welcome, lol.

Got fresh coffee brewed. :)