Prince Harry to marry girlfriend Meghan Markle next year

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
He doesn't like the poles I bet.

Good hard working people. My neighbors are polish, they would do anything for you.

Whether they are "hardworking" or not is besides the point.

The point is that there are far too many of them here. And most of the beggars on our streets seem to be Eastern Europeans: beggars which can just come here at will thanks to the EU.

But all this will change when Britain leaves the EU next year and puts in immigration limits and stricter border controls.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I say good for them.

Many great countries were built on hard work and cheap labor through immigration.

You wouldn't think that if Canada were in the EU and found itself in the same situation.

Luckily for you, however, Canada is not in the EU and, therefore, is able to control the amount and quality of people it lets in.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Um, my neighbors are Polish immigrants.

I believe I said that.

Funny thing, two other neighbors are from the UK.

Another from Estonia and another from Yugoslavia.

My parents are from the UK.

One up the street is from Jamaca and another from Korea.

It still doesn't take away from the fact that Canada limits the numbers coming in and only lets people with certain qualities in - it has controlled immigration - and is not, like Britain, forced by the EU to take in unlimited numbers of immigrants and regardless of whether or not they are willing to work or have criminal records or whatever.

Canada probably wouldn't allow in a Pole or a Latvian if he said he intends to do nothing but beg on the streets. Britain, though, has to, because the EU tells us we have to.

Also, if a Pole or a Latvian killed a child in Canada, Canada would likely kick out the felon back to their own country. Britain can't do that at the moment thanks to the EU Yuman Rites Act.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Unlimited?

Unlimited numbers of Poles (who like to kill our ducks and swans) and, even worse, Romanians (those lovely people who have caused a massive spike in cashpoint thefts in Britain) and others of their sort.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yummie, way to go Harry

Healthy lungs for sure!

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Somebody desperately needs to have a serious talk with Prince Harry, he should be told that he can use it, but when he has had enough, he should lose it.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
UK Independence Party suspends leader's girlfriend over Meghan Markle remarks
Associated Press
More from Associated Press
Published:
January 14, 2018
Updated:
January 14, 2018 11:48 AM EST
The U.K. Independence Party has suspended the membership of Jo Marney, the girlfriend of the party's leader, Sunday Jan. 14, 2018, after she reportedly made racist remarks about Prince Harry’s fiancee Meghan Markle.Alastair Grant / AP Photo
LONDON — The U.K. Independence Party has suspended the girlfriend of the party’s leader after she reportedly made racist remarks about Prince Harry’s fiancee Meghan Markle.
In a statement, Jo Marney apologized for the “shocking language” she used in a series of text messages to a friend, but said they had been “taken out of context.”
The Mail on Sunday newspaper reported that the 25-year-old Marney made offensive comments about Markle and black people, including calling them “ugly.”
Markle, who will wed Harry in May, has spoken out about being biracial and how that affected her acting career.
Party leader Henry Bolton said Marney’s membership in the party was suspended immediately. Marney doesn’t hold an official post in the party.

Ukip leader's girlfriend's racist Meghan Markle messages | Daily Mail Online
UK Independence Party suspends leader’s girlfriend over Meghan Markle remarks | Toronto Sun

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Barack Obama suffers royal toast mishap at Queen's banquet
Barack Obama suffered an awkward moment during a banquet at Buckingham Palace last night when he broke royal protocol by speaking over the national anthem.
Video: Barack Obama suffers royal toast mishap at Queen's banquet - Telegraph

So they gonna invite Mr disrespect over to the wedding?

Trumptards..

Someone needs to have a serious talk with you.. and bust your lip.

Nothing more pathetic then an internet tuff guy who don't come over when invited,(or not)
he just spits out excuses. That's why he likely ain't going to show up either.
;)
Eh, Boomer?