Oct 26, 2009
'Meghan Markle' cast in TV movie about royal couple
WENN - World Entertainment News Network
More from WENN - World Entertainment News Network
Published:
February 5, 2018
Updated:
February 5, 2018 11:18 PM EST
Parisa Fitz-Henley (left) will play Meghan Markle in a "Harry & Meghan: The Royal Love Story." (Frazer Harrison/Getty Images/Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for Entertainment Weekly)
Jessica Jones actress Parisa Fitz-Henley has been cast as Prince Harry’s bride-to-be Meghan Markle in a TV movie chronicling the couple’s royal romance.
Fitz-Henley, who is bi-racial, just like Markle, will star opposite Murray Fraser as the Prince in the Lifetime network’s Harry & Meghan: The Royal Love Story.
British-born Fraser has previously appeared in U.K. TV series The Loch and Victoria.
Heigl joining ‘Suits’ after Markle, Adams exit
‘Suits’ to continue without Meghan Markle
Trump doesn’t know if he’s invited to royal wedding
Which celebs might get an invite to royal wedding?
The film will begin with the couple’s first date in May, 2016, which was set up by a mutual friend, and include a number of romantic outings up until its big engagement announcement in November.
The project, directed by The Royals’ Menhaj Huda, will air this spring.
Prince Harry and Markle are set to tie the knot at Windsor Castle, England, on May 19.
It’s not the first real-life royal romance to get the small screen treatment at Lifetime – Harry’s brother Prince William and his wife, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, were also the subjects of a 2011 film, called William & Kate: The Movie, starring Camilla Luddington and Nico Evers-Swindell as the happy couple.

‘Meghan Markle’ cast in TV movie about royal couple | Toronto Sun

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
As I said, I don’t hit the mentally challenged...

Danbones, your ass must be pretty jealous of all the stupid shit that comes out of your mouth.

Any time dipstick...
oh yeah, I made that offer before.

Consider the source Boom Boom. :)

You know, you aren't much of a source your self
I realize you can't see that...

But I notice others have noticed.

Beside I haven't started ant threads with his name in it ( like he has done to me) because my time is way to valuable. But I don't have to forget ( like you have) that he has.
He got his butt kicked there when he did that, after starting it up, now all I hear is
wine wine wine from a trumphating fakenews cry baby.
;)
Me, I'll judge YOU on the company YOU keep.

Last edited:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
UK police investigating suspicious package sent to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
Associated Press
More from Associated Press
Published:
February 22, 2018
Updated:
February 22, 2018 2:54 PM EST
UK authorities are investigating after Britain's Prince Harry and fiancee Meghan Markle received a suspicious package on Feb. 12, 2018.Ben Birchall / Pool via AP / Files
LONDON — Police are investigating a suspicious package that was sent to Prince Harry and his fiancee Meghan Markle as a racist hate crime, Scotland Yard said Thursday.
The Metropolitan Police force said “a package containing a substance” was delivered to St. James’s Palace, where Harry has his office, on Feb. 12.
The force said the substance “was tested and confirmed as non-suspicious.”
The force said counterterrorism detectives are investigating the incident as an alleged malicious communication offence, “and it is being treated as a racist hate crime.”
The Evening Standard reported that the package was a letter containing white powder and a racist message.
The prince and Markle are due to marry May 19 at Windsor Castle.
Earlier this month, a letter containing white powder was sent to an office at Parliament, leading to a partial evacuation of the building. It also was found to be non-toxic.
http://standard.co.uk/news/crime/me...-harry-in-anthrax-threat-terror-a3773041.html
UK police investigating suspicious package sent to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle | Toronto Sun

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
“and it is being treated as a racist hate crime.”
Of course it is.

Modern politically correct British police forces have a habit of treating many attacks and threats as "race hate" crimes - and then it turns out they were nothing of the sort.

The police treated the murder of Polish man Arkadiusz Jozwik as a "race hate" crime and Remainers used it as evidence that Brexit Britain has become more racist.

It subsequently turned out in the trial that it wasn't a race hate assault, and the man had punched Jozwik because it was Jozwik who racially abused him, calling him a "prawn."

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Meghan Markle's brother lashes out: 'She's no Princess Diana'
Brad Hunter
More from Brad Hunter
Published:
April 19, 2018
Updated:
April 19, 2018 5:06 PM EDT
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. GETTY IMAGES
Meghan Markle’s brother is slamming his younger sibling, saying the Suits star is “not genuine like Princess Diana.”
Thomas Markle Jr. — her half-brother — is boiling mad because the 36-year-old actress has refused to invite some close relatives to her May 19 wedding to Prince Harry.
Beloved Princess Diana with children who had lost limbs to landmines. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
“She’s clearly forgotten her roots. It’s torn my entire family apart,” Thomas told the Daily Mirror.
“Meg likes to portray herself as a humanitarian, a people’s person and a charitable person but she is none of those things to her family.
‘She is giving the greatest *performance of her life. She is acting phony. I’ve read that Meg wants to be like Diana. Diana was worshipped by everyone in the world. She was loved for the right reasons.”
He bitterly added: “That’s what Meg wants, but I don’t think that’s going to happen. She’s not genuine like Diana.”
The brother and sister have been estranged since 2011 when they saw each other at their grandmother’s funeral in Los Angeles.
Thomas earlier told DailyMailTV he hadn’t received an invitation to the big bash but had expected to get one. That was last month, this is now.
“I haven’t got an invite yet but I do expect to get one. It would be really nice (to get an invitation) and it would mean a lot,” he said, adding, “I don’t see why not. It is what it is. I am family, estranged or not.”
However, only her mother, Doria Ragland, 61, and father, Thomas Markle Sr, 73, are likely to be part of the 600-strong congregation.
The snub has left a particularly sour taste in the mouth of Meghan’s half-sister Samantha Grant, who has become a tabloid frequent flier.
Grant has been blasting the royal couple on social media and on Wednesday, took aim at Harry’s widely lauded humanitarian efforts.
She wrote: “It’s time to ‘man up’ @HRHHenryWindsor. ‘Shout outs’ about humanitarianism, don’t work when you are allowing Meg to ignore the Markles. It is a contradiction.”
http://twitter.com/SamanthaMGrant/status/986579375142424576
Grant added: “Someone must point out that the ‘Emperor is not wearing any clothes.’”
http://mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/maybe-embarrass-her-brother-meghan-12386159
Meghan Markle’s brother lashes out: ‘She’s no Princess Diana’ | Toronto Sun

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Oh well, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your family.
;)
I wonder if she has even met some of these hangers on yet?

Must be a very slow news day.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Royal Wedding: One Week To Go

A million miles from Windsor Castle: Next week Meghan's dad will walk her down the aisle in what couldn't be a greater contrast to the loneliness and despair of his murder-plagued Mexican town

He barely ever emerges from his drab-looking bungalow before the sun starts to go down each day, an unkempt and shambling figure in polo shirt and baggy jeans on a mission to the local shops (top right) to stock up on another six-pack of beer or his favourite chicken tacos. Thomas Markle (left) is known to few of his fellow American expats in the shabby Mexican coastal community of San Antonio Del Mar (centre) - but then he doesn't exactly stand out from the crowd around these parts. One can only hope he fits in perfectly next weekend when, watched by billions worldwide on TV, he takes his daughter down the aisle in St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle. It couldn't be a more unlikely setting for Meghan Markle's father and friends say he has been dreading this step onto the world stage for months. It's not hard to see why, just as it's not hard to see why Meghan hasn't yet personally introduced Prince Harry to her father.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Lost tribe' of Britons cut off on a tiny island near Honduras for 160 years celebrates the Royal Wedding with maypole dancing, shortbread and singing London Bridge is Falling Down

Living without electricity or running water, the 800 inhabitants of Saint Helene – not to be confused with Saint Helena in the south Atlantic – sing British folk songs and eat traditional sandwiches.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
shabby Mexican coastal community of San Antonio Del Mar

"Shabby" eh?...They don't get much more racist than the brits...

One can only hope he fits in perfectly next weekend

I am sure they will find him a very expensive garbage bag to wear so he fits in.

]It's not hard to see why, just as it's not hard to see why Meghan hasn't yet personally introduced Prince Harry to her father.

Maybe he doesn't want her to marry down.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

"Shabby" eh?...They don't get much more racist than the brits...

I am sure they will find him a very expensive garbage bag to wear so he fits in.

Maybe he doesn't want her to marry down.

All joking aside I don't think she'll do herself too much harm marrying Harry. He's likely just as human as regular folks.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Poor Harry, he is so stupid to marry this thing.

I would give this marriage two years before cracks start to for,.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Prince Harry's new in-laws are a black woman and some fat, slobbish bum who lives in a murder-stricken Mexican town.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Prince Harry's new in-laws are a black woman and some fat, slobbish bum who lives in a murder-stricken Mexican town.

You've never read Kipling's Kim, have you? Kim's father was an opium eater along with his mother who worked on the street. Does British law believe in punishing the child for the sins of the parents now?

And what's wrong with being black? And what's wrong with living in a murder-stricken Mexican town? Are her parents committing murders?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You've never read Kipling's Kim, have you? Kim's father was an opium eater along with his mother who worked on the street. Does British law believe in punishing the child for the sins of the parents now?

Would you want your daughter marrying the son of an axe-murdering drug dealer?