Prince Harry to marry girlfriend Meghan Markle next year

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
American, Catholic, actress, divorced and 3 years older than the groom (echos of Wallis Simpson).. at one time would have been exclusionary for an heir to the British throne. But Harry is soon to fall to # 6 in line.. so i suppose the Firm has decided to ignore all that. I wish them great happiness and a hamper full of kids.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Some of the kids could turn out to be fairly black.

You know what they used to say about the woodpile eh?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Best for everyone just to mind his/her own business and wish them well. None of it is any skin off our ass! Only an idiot falls for some shit a journalist has written. :) :)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
England must be hurting for money have force Harry to get married.

England was financially strapped when William got married, now Harry will bring in the tourists..

The ugly version of Grace Kelly.. should bring in all the American tourists.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Good for Harry! He's the most "authentic" of the Royals. Things will be okay if Meagan isn't a climber.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Are the royals minding your business?

Silly question gerryh, it's exactly how they prevail,they're aware of every simmering pot or they get replaced

One day it's the house of Windsor and the next it's parliament/or else, there,s been a deal struck

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Good for Harry! He's the most "authentic" of the Royals. Things will be okay if Meagan isn't a climber.

I'm not sure about "most", I'd say his brother is equally as authentic. Will just has the advantage (or disadvantage) of being born first!

Scuttlebut is every gf Harry had, they dumped him because he has massive mommy issues,
which isn't a surprise.

And what are your massive issues besides conceit and being self centred? :)

Actually, thanks for reminding me my wife is better than her in every category.

26 when I met her
Never married
Not American
Good family, landowners.
Normal work, no drama queen.
Stable family.

The prince's red hair comes from his real father.. James Hewitt. :LOL:

Or maybe he's a throw back to his ancestor of nearly a thousand years ago, William Rufus (William II of England)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_II_of_England

If I had Harry’s money, I certainly would not buy a used vehicle, especially a foreign one that is made up of parts from different makers, eh

Ignorant analogy!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
If I had Harry’s money, I certainly would not buy a used vehicle, especially a foreign one that is made up of parts from different makers, eh

Obviously you have never experienced a briddish vehicle with their Prince of Darkness wiring.
Besides which in England Made in the USA is considered imported.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I'm not sure about "most", I'd say his brother is equally as authentic. Will just has the advantage (or disadvantage) of being born first!

And what are your massive issues besides conceit and being self centred? :)

Or maybe he's a throw back to his ancestor of nearly a thousand years ago, William Rufus (William II of England)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_II_of_England

Ignorant analogy!

Nope. Chuck is not his real father.

I think a lot of the "horse-faced" reputation has a lot to do with being related to their relative Princess Anne! :)

The real horse face is the thing Chuck is married to. Clymidia?