Our cooling world

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You hate learning don't you?
I learn new things all day long. Most of it is about the lies spread by you and your kind. How angry does make you feel?
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07...is-completely-fake-so-much-for-consensus.html
(Natural News) Just how much of a threat to the subsistence of our planet is man-made climate change, according to the latest scientific data? It’s not actually a threat at all, it turns out, because man-made climate change doesn’t exist.
This is the conclusion of a new study out of Finland, in which researchers from the University of Turku determined that the contribution of humans to global temperature increases over the past century is negligible, at best.
While planetary temperatures are said to have risen by about 0.1 degrees Celsius over the past 100 years, human activity contributed only about 0.01 degrees Celsius of this, or about 10 percent.
Entitled, “No experimental evidence for the significant anthropogenic climate change,” the paper reiterates that global temperature fluctuations are primarily influenced by things like cloud cover that have absolutely nothing to do with humans eating meat, driving cars, or raising livestock that fart.
“Only a small part,” write authors Jyrki Kauppinen and Pekka Malmi, the study’s two primary authors, of rising carbon dioxide (CO2) levels is anthropogenic – which means that all of the fear-mongering by leftists about humans supposedly “destroying the planet” is nothing but fake news.
These conclusions directly contradict the official positions of the United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which insists that human activity is the primary contributor to fluctuating climate conditions around the world.
“While the methods and results of the study can be debated, this once again illustrates how there is no overwhelming consensus on man-made global warming as the media often claims,” writes Paul Joseph Watson for Infowars.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scie...x-fake-proof-study-research-science-sun-space
Climate change bombshell: Humans are NOT to blame for global warming claims shock study

A SCIENCE journal is set to launch an investigation into a controversial study it published claiming global warming was not a man-made issue but one caused by the Earth moving closer to the Sun.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Maybe it's time you started paying attention to Pete! (He's been around the block a couple of times) :)
First he is a ride asshole, I can reply to assholes as easily as I reply to sane people.
Second is he is a flat out liar and the only brain work he is capable of is listening to what others tell him. They have to be even bigger assholes than he is.

Who was smarter, him or dex or was it a tie?
If you want to be a cheerleader for him you can post something that supports what he is promoting rather than sticking me with another post from another troll from the loco collective. That would be you my Dear. I posted a few longer posts to you and they went totally unanswered. That is why I get to talk to you like you were Pete's twin.
Did you get all that?? Pete didn't.

Pete never understands anything posted. Is that your soul-match?? lol BTW you will be going downhill rather than you can drag his sorry ass up to a higher level of morality.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I have the most to lose from alleged AGW.
What is your skin in the game?
The only skin you have shown is what comes off your fingers when typing. Not one fact based item as per your usual quality post.

Define how AGW would cost you that much or is the teepee you build on frozen tundra the only item that is in danger.

Imagine, having a few bucks but spending you whole time lying your fukking face off on every post. How do the Indian kids like your Rolls and how many kids have you sold to others in your lifetime.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Maybe it's time you started paying attention to Pete! (He's been around the block a couple of times) :)
My post above this one of his was a bit longer, is that why you didn't reply to one that was on topic but decided to play in the band instead. I thing the term your are looking for is , 'over the hill' / 'not of sound mind'.

You hate learning don't you?

I caught onto how this place works, I am still a stranger to you. One that keeps showing that you and your kinds are nowhere near the brightest even with all your inside support network. You are all liars, a naive honest person can beat you at the PR game as I can call bullshit and be right, if you do it your own world crumbles.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hopefully the last one that mocks you. Won't be the last one that mocks old pete.

https://sputniknews.com/latam/20190...rdinate-humanitarian-interventions-venezuela/
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - The US State Department is looking to appoint a senior adviser to coordinate humanitarian aid distribution services and interventions in Venezuela, the Federal Business Opportunities agency revealed in a notification.

Earlier this year, the United States sparked violent clashes when it attempted to force supplies, ostensibly meant for humanitarian assistance, through Venezuela's borders without the government’s permission. International humanitarian groups slammed Washington for "politicizing" aid while Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said the deliveries were part of a US plot to overthrow his government.
"The United States Government, represented by the US Agency for International Development Office of US Foreign Disaster Assistance, is seeking applications from qualified US citizens to provide personal services as a Senior Humanitarian Advisor for Venezuela under a United States Personal Services Contract," the agency said in a solicitation posted this week.
According to the job requirements, the new adviser would lead efforts to assess humanitarian assistance needs, target beneficiary groups and locations, and "recommend the types of interventions" required.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
201810,-0.18
201811,-2.56
201902,-3.15
201903,-2.81
201905,-1.13
201906,-0.14

6 of 9 past months below average temperatures in the USA.

Source:
https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/temp-and-...er=anom-tavg&time_scale=p12&month=12&datasets[]=uscrn
Now do it for 6,000 months and 90,000 years. Let alone being able to put in whatever numbers you want to get the result you want. So far hotter or colder is something we can fix if we throw all the people's money at the World Banks then life can go on, until the people get a few coins together then another looming disaster will happen. In 1500AD it was the rise of the dreaded 'Pirates' and that was the first shot in the war against terrorists began, we have the duty to keep that going so they do not win. We do nit need saving from our current Overlords, we need saving from everybody but them. Says right here in the memo they passed out a few centuries ago.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Summer temperatures in the US Corn Belt have dropped 1°C during the last century.

The Great Plains of the central United States—the Corn Belt—is one of the most fertile regions on Earth, producing more than 10 billion bushels of corn each year. It’s also home to some mysterious weather: Whereas the rest of the world has warmed, the region’s summer temperatures have dropped as much as a full degree Celsius, and rainfall has increased up to 35%, the largest spike anywhere in the world. The culprit, according to a new study, isn’t greenhouse gas emissions or sea surface temperature—it’s the corn itself.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/02/america-s-corn-belt-making-its-own-weather

Prior to farmers the entire Mid West was just dirt?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Vancouver:Record Breaking Cold

If you felt chillier than usual on your way to work this morning, you’re not alone.

The Lower Mainland is in the grips of an unseasonably early freeze, with temperatures dropping as low as 0.5 C overnight.

At Vancouver International Airport, where the mercury hit 1 C, the dip was low enough to break a 59-year-old record, according to Global B.C. chief meteorologist Mark Madryga.

“If you thought it was chilly, yes it is. It’s the record for the date,” said Madryga.

He added that Wednesday was also the coldest day this year since April 25.

“It’s all thanks to an northerly flow aloft – arctic air really – that moved in over the last couple of days across B.C., abnormally cold for this time of the year.”