Our cooling world

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'll make this simple.......Water (sometimes in the form of melted polar ice) evaporates (rises) and comes down over the planet in the form of rain.
Hmmn and sometimes water in the form of oceans evaporates and comes down in the form of hurricanes .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
That's true cliffy, but not all on the same day and hopefully all will reach old age before that happens.
Well, I'm already here and I doubt that anything catastrophic is going to happen in what is left of my life in this animated carcass. The death of the meat sac is not the end of life.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Well, I'm already here and I doubt that anything catastrophic is going to happen in what is left of my life in this animated carcass. The death of the meat sac is not the end of life.
You little prick, you changed your avatar.
Want to know what happens next, it seem that thing I experienced is the way everybody goes except they stay in the room and learn about God until the resurrections.

You noticed a lot of flap is being put out about Yellowstone and the Pacific Rift coming unglued. Will that make for unusual sunsets in Alberta??

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well Cliffy's new avatar positively screams primate change.

I wanna try out a line about is he standing just behind the monkey...butt I am not going to do it....

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It was chilly a few mornings ago.

Proof the world is cooling.

For sure, this morning was the coldest morning here in the past 5 months or so. I think polar warming is a fact of life, but I think the jury is still out on global warming.