On the Efforts to Silence Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
They are political pundits who are entitled to their view of what is happening, just like you & I. To condemn them of their opinions is tyrannical & the U.S. is already an oligarchy. We need to hear their voices, not just the "accepted" B.S. by the Left who really believe in "group think" and would deny you the right of having your own opinion - thus the "cancel culture". Do you really want to go there? Seriously?
According to legal filings to the court, by FOX lawyers, they are entertainers- nothing about being pundits

Reactions: Serryah

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Nope- wrong again
Now back to the playpen to learn a few more childish insults
Just waiting for you to say your Uncle can beat up my uncle
lol LIAR

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
You obviously don’t like them . Many do . If you aren’t interesting don’t watch , it is a simple concept . I don’t watch them .
It is definitely an individuals right to not watch them. Unfortunately, people who watch just those mentioned (Hannity, Tucker et al) are missing out on other opinions; those just watching the CNN & MSNBC's of the world are also missing out by not watching alternative view points. People need to "expand their horizons" with varying opinions and then decide for themselves what they chose to believe. Otherwise, we've just got a bunch of "sheep" who have no opinions of their own and who just are led by their noses with no understanding of what is happening to society as a whole. Burying heads in sand does nothing to improve a country & leads to totalitarianism. Then it's too late.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
If you are too dumb to use google on your own as you have already demonstrated, perhaps you should get kindergarten lessons and start from scratch until your computer use is up to speed with everyone else.

Though you seem to be good enough @ being horizontal on a plank.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I love how this keeps being the theory, and yet people there either are listed die hard Trump supporters, or they refute the whole ANTIFA thing and say loud and proud they were Trumpers.

Cause you know, the right can never admit they did something wrong, but demand the left admit they've done evil even when it hasn't.
Night I adjust your comment a bit - "Cause you know, the LEFT can never admit they did something wrong, but demand that the right admit they've done evil even when it hasn't. That is more factual. Come on man!! LOL

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It is definitely an individuals right to not watch them. Unfortunately, people who watch just those mentioned (Hannity, Tucker et al) are missing out on other opinions; those just watching the CNN & MSNBC's of the world are also missing out by not watching alternative view points. People need to "expand their horizons" with varying opinions and then decide for themselves what they chose to believe. Otherwise, we've just got a bunch of "sheep" who have no opinions of their own and who just are led by their noses with no understanding of what is happening to society as a whole. Burying heads in sand does nothing to improve a country & leads to totalitarianism. Then it's too late.
I cannot dispute your remarks .

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
People need to "expand their horizons" with varying opinions and then decide for themselves what they chose to believe. Otherwise, we've just got a bunch of "sheep" who have no opinions of their own and who just are led by their noses with no understanding of what is happening to society as a whole. Burying heads in sand does nothing to improve a country & leads to totalitarianism. Then it's too late.
We currently live in a time where people don't want to expand their horizons, they only want "their truth" heard and recognized. The mainstream media does not want people to expand their horizons either, it's easier to vilify, demean, and attack those who oppose their narrative. Big tech, social media, and MSM have all colluded to leverage progressivism, they have deliberately and strategically promoted confirmation bias which started in the education system decades ago. They have literally waged war on anyone who dares wander out of line to solidify the reincarnation of communist theory with the new post-modern agenda. It's been exceedingly effective.

If people don't start to engage in critical thought and treat everything they hear with a large degree of skepticism, the right to free and independent speech and thought will be gone before we know it. Silencing dissent on either side does precisely nothing to advance the fragile freedom that we have enjoyed ...and that we were promised would be protected constitutionally. Everyone who values freedom should reject such totalitarian ideas of censorship and cancel culture outright.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
First, that's disgusting and whoever was involved should be held accountable for a long ass time for attempted murder, if convicted. Second, I've tried looking for Dem reaction - or non-reaction - to this and haven't found anything. Lots of pages talking about it, nothing Dem centric on it though, so you have proof Dems did nothing?
The Vice President certainly didn't do nothing. She supported and actively promoted a bail fund aimed at bailing violent BLM and Antifa protestors out of jail. She was rewarded with the vice presidency for her efforts. If you can't find any evidence of Democrat passive indifference or worse...active support for the violence, then you really aren't looking.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Paying the bail is how the mob gets loyal doers for throw away jobs.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Night I adjust your comment a bit - "Cause you know, the LEFT can never admit they did something wrong, but demand that the right admit they've done evil even when it hasn't. That is more factual. Come on man!! LOL

And yet I've seen the left bend over backwards often to admit wrong and it's not enough.

I've said it before - both sides do fucked up shit but I RARELY see the right admit it, while turning into pretzles to avoid saying they f-ed up, while the left is expected to admit total wrongs.

Hey Dix, can you show me where a right wing person has admitted doing wrong? Like, major wrong?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
...and just what are these major wrongs dearie?
;)
We keep documenting yours, but YOU never do ours...the only ones you have mentioned like the CONfederate flag dood, have been FAKENEWS. FFS!
Ya

But you keep on twiddling the same old baton anyway with the same ol bull doncha?

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
And yet I've seen the left bend over backwards often to admit wrong and it's not enough.
You mean like the lefty mayor of Seattle?

The mayor, Jenny Durkan, said it was the people’s right to challenge authority and their government, declaring that “It’s not terrorism. It’s patriotism”.

Meanwhile, at least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 2020 while she defended the "patriotic" actions of violent extremists. Brilliant.

Reactions: Mowich and Danbones

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You mean like the lefty mayor of Seattle?

The mayor, Jenny Durkan, said it was the people’s right to challenge authority and their government, declaring that “It’s not terrorism. It’s patriotism”.

That's true, even Republicans say such. But was she declaring the protesters patriots, or was she saying it of the actual rioters?

That's got nothing to do with any time a lefty does wrong and is, again, expected to admit that wrong, bend over backwards to appease the Dems and Republicans and it's still not enough.
Meanwhile, at least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 2020 while she defended the "patriotic" actions of violent extremists. Brilliant.

Republicans have done the same - example being the Capitol riots.

So if it's okay by Republicans, why should Dems say otherwise?

Now for me personally, there's protesting then there's riots and destruction of property and injury/death. Protests are one thing, the rest is another level and should be treated lawfully regardless of who does any of it. You do a crime, you do the goddamn time, party be damned.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
What Capital riots ? Maybe two hundred people at best . It must have been a violent insurrection as the Capital Building was in use later that same day .

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
funny they keep ignoring stuff like this:

Photos, Reports Show ANTIFA Infiltrators Stormed the Capitol Building

January 7, 2021/in Courts & Law, Elections, National Security, News, Policy, Politics /by Pamela Geller

Subject: Antifa posing as Trump supporters – MUST SEE 2 mins 37 secs.

JUST CAUGHT POSING As Trump Supporters in D.C.​

..and then there is Serryah's little nothing better to say laugh icon, which is an obvious admission of guilt by association.

• Haha

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
..and then there is Serryah's little nothing better to say laugh icon, which is an obvious admission of guilt by association.

Oh no sweetie, I post laugh emoji's because everything you say is hilariously wrong and funny, that watching you tie yourself into knots over it all just adds amusement to my days. And since I know nothing I post in reply will matter to you, I don't bother anymore. Why waste my time after all, right? :)

And then there are your idiotic posts about me as if you know anything about me... hilarious!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
What Capital riots ? Maybe two hundred people at best . It must have been a violent insurrection as the Capital Building was in use later that same day .
Not good with numbers eh?

1611697170200.png

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Oh no sweetie, I post laugh emoji's because everything you say is hilariously wrong and funny, that watching you tie yourself into knots over it all just adds amusement to my days. And since I know nothing I post in reply will matter to you, I don't bother anymore. Why waste my time after all, right? :)

And then there are your idiotic posts about me as if you know anything about me... hilarious!
Some real gems on the Board- not much has changed, but I could be wrong