On the Efforts to Silence Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
:k

Yet you refuse to even look at the evidence presented .Please answer this simple question , if Antifa have been at every riot and protest for the last ten years , why would they give this one a pass ? And why are they still setting buildings on fire in Portland if their side won ?
What evidence has been presented- from what I see it is all about The Big Lie, stop the steal.
Question- did you also support Trump and Mr. Bizarro (Rudy G) and their court cases to overturn State vote results?

Pls remember States Rights were also in play

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Oh...and in what court cases has the evidence actually been heard there bright boi?

List of 81 Election Fraud Cases And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

There are 81 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
In 45 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
In 34 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff
In 2 cases President Trump is the defendant
In 72 cases illegal voting is alleged
In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented
30 cases remain active

How did we get so many corrupt judges? It takes both parties to do this and the GOP leadership, especially Mitch McConnel, is responsible.

I'm just a SMH at the non stop FFSes.

Reactions: taxslave

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I love how this keeps being the theory, and yet people there either are listed die hard Trump supporters, or they refute the whole ANTIFA thing and say loud and proud they were Trumpers.

Cause you know, the right can never admit they did something wrong, but demand the left admit they've done evil even when it hasn't.
Yes, because never before in history have leftists started an insurrection and then tried blaming the other side for the violence. You know, like the summer of "peaceful protest" that saw assaults, murders, looting, arson, rioting, the hostile take over of parts of cities while the MSM and Democrats tried to blame Trump and his supporters for the violence, while at the same time insisting it was mostly peaceful protest. Out of state leftists who engaged in the violence were called "supporters". Out of state right -wingers who fought against the likes of Antifa and other left-wing insurgents were called "terrorists" and "White supremacists".
Note how after the Democrats did sweet f*ck all when leftist insurgents in Seattle tried to roast the cops alive in their precinct they suddenly gave a shit about the police when one was killed at the Capitol.

But yeah, right-wingers and Trumpers are the ONLY hypocrites in all of this. :cautious:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I love how this keeps being the theory, and yet people there either are listed die hard Trump supporters, or they refute the whole ANTIFA thing and say loud and proud they were Trumpers.

Cause you know, the right can never admit they did something wrong, but demand the left admit they've done evil even when it hasn't.
They have made excuses, completely ignored Trumps actions for years
Look to Congress and see how many Senators/House voted to overturn State certified election results
Then these same people talk about lack of leadership principles, Biden Dems and such

Reactions: Serryah

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I was commenting on the OP- ref news - they are not
Agreed they are slime & IMHO many incited the violence on Capitol Hill, 6 Jan

OP makes reference to 1 A- no 1A violations-

And they are both slime balls

....at least they have real jobs and make millions, how's that mall cop job working for ya.. 😂🤣

Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are great to watch..

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yes, because never before in history have leftists started an insurrection and then tried blaming the other side for the violence.

Not saying that. Likely that has happened. My point is, the right does the same damn thing when it pretends it's always innocent.
You know, like the summer of "peaceful protest" that saw assaults, murders, looting, arson, rioting, the hostile take over of parts of cities while the MSM and Democrats tried to blame Trump and his supporters for the violence, while at the same time insisting it was mostly peaceful protest.

A lot of the protests last summer WERE peaceful, until the assholes took over. Extremist left wing assholes. That were denounced by protest organizers, protestors and Dems including Biden.

Out of state leftists who engaged in the violence were called "supporters".

Nope.

Out of state right -wingers who fought against the likes of Antifa and other left-wing insurgents were called "terrorists" and "White supremacists".

Assholes burning shit down or stole things out of 'support of X person murdered by cops' weren't part of the protests as thought of by the majority of those who were there peacefully to protest.

Out of state right wing assholes engaging in fighting such shitheads of the protest are no better than those same people. If they were called terrorists or white supremacists and the shoe fit though...

Note how after the Democrats did sweet f*ck all when leftist insurgents
in Seattle tried to roast the cops alive in their precinct

First, that's disgusting and whoever was involved should be held accountable for a long ass time for attempted murder, if convicted. Second, I've tried looking for Dem reaction - or non-reaction - to this and haven't found anything. Lots of pages talking about it, nothing Dem centric on it though, so you have proof Dems did nothing?

they suddenly gave a shit about the police when one was killed at the Capitol.

Because of the hypocrisy of the "Blue lives Matter" BS the right was spouting, even that day. You DID see the flags with the "blue line" in them, symbolizing just that, and mixed in with the people telling cops they're supported but to 'go home' and others telling cops to let them in, were others saying "kill him" and "get him" and cops being crushed in doors, beaten with flag poles and then the one death who some right leaning people say was not related?

For the record I said from the get go I don't care WHO did it; left or right you killed a cop, you're charged with murder, period.

But yeah, right-wingers and Trumpers are the ONLY hypocrites in all of this. :cautious:

Never said that either.

Left wing is FULL of hypocrisy. But too many Trumpers here and elsewhere like to say they/their side didn't do anything, it was all X left group and not take responsibility.

If you can admit that the right wing are just as much a bunch of stupid assholes as the left, then all good. You don't, then you fit the hypocrite side of the right.

ETA: so what about the Trumpers who ADMIT to being Trumpers, btw?

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave and B00Mer

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Not after the pensions are destroyed by negative interest rates and inflation from all the fakenews money coming home hits you won't be
;)
Enjoy yer dogburgers at a wheelbarrel per pound!

PS: even cliffy's welfare checks won't even cover a glass of free water in flynt as time rolls byebye.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
What evidence has been presented- from what I see it is all about The Big Lie, stop the steal.
Question- did you also support Trump and Mr. Bizarro (Rudy G) and their court cases to overturn State vote results?

Pls remember States Rights were also in play
So are you saying there were no Antifa present at the Capital ?

Reactions: Danbones

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You are so prove it- odd that those charged so far are all dyed in the wool Trump Cultists
You do realize, I hope, that the presence of one, single person who was ever anywhere near a BLM/antifa demonstration, or who ever voted for a Democrat, within 100 miles of the Capitol on 6 Jan. is all the evidence the Trump cultists need to conclude THE WHOLE THING WAS A DEEP STATE HILLARY CHILD SEX SLAVE KENYAN MUSLIM SOSHULIST PLOT!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You are so prove it- odd that those charged so far are all dyed in the wool Trump Cultists
You are just a liar.

Feds finally charged BLM-Antifa terrorist who rioted in the Capitol​

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You do realize, I hope, that the presence of one, single person who was ever anywhere near a BLM/antifa demonstration, or who ever voted for a Democrat, within 100 miles of the Capitol on 6 Jan. is all the evidence the Trump cultists need to conclude THE WHOLE THING WAS A DEEP STATE HILLARY CHILD SEX SLAVE KENYAN MUSLIM SOSHULIST PLOT!
and the liar's bend over.

What a lovely couple...all dressed in fakenews with nazicommiefascist banker color trim an 'all.

It's nice to see socks that match. It's so conservative.

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You are just a liar.

Feds finally charged BLM-Antifa terrorist who rioted in the Capitol​

OK out of thousands you have 1??

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
According to FOX lawyers, they are entertainers, not news personalities
As to their personality- ripping the rubes for 10's of millions- Sean is a burgeoning slum lord.
They are political pundits who are entitled to their view of what is happening, just like you & I. To condemn them of their opinions is tyrannical & the U.S. is already an oligarchy. We need to hear their voices, not just the "accepted" B.S. by the Left who really believe in "group think" and would deny you the right of having your own opinion - thus the "cancel culture". Do you really want to go there? Seriously?

• Love
Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
OK out of thousands you have 1??
All it took to make a LIAR out of you...
;)
if you want more go look them up yourself pal.

Funny how you leftists have done that to yourselves time after time here.

It's to the Gulag with you, you failure!

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
All it took to make a LIAR out of you...
;)
if you want more go look them up yourself pal.
Nope- wrong again
Now back to the playpen to learn a few more childish insults
Just waiting for you to say your Uncle can beat up my uncle

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
They are political pundits who are entitled to their view of what is happening, just like you & I. To condemn them of their opinions is tyrannical & the U.S. is already an oligarchy. We need to hear their voices, not just the "accepted" B.S. by the Left who really believe in "group think" and would deny you the right of having your own opinion - thus the "cancel culture". Do you really want to go there? Seriously?
It's non stop with them for some reason.