Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Well, isn't that so sweet of you.
It sure is - i'm a hell of a guy :) As to the rest... sorry, i'm afraid i prefer women but that in no way is a judgement of your personal preferences.

And no, russia is not 'comminist' now, it's a dictatorship. But i would guess that's your favorite kind of ship, so that works well :)

Reactions: Taxslave2

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Since when is "attacking" suppressing? Ovi's a big boy now.

I've seen you attack a good few people hereabouts. Were you trying to suppress them? Cancel them, perhaps?

I recollect when conservatives tried, largely successfully, to "cancel" The Kinks when they finally figured out what "Lola" was about.
You really are old . Shit that was back in the 1960’s . I don’t even remember that .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
I've seen you attack a good few people hereabouts. Were you trying to suppress them? Cancel them, perhaps?
Did i go and do it at their work? No? Hmmmmm. Imagine that - you cut out an important part i mentioned and tried to rewrite the argument because it wasn't going the way you liked.

Then at the end of the day you get all cranky when i point stuff like that out and take your ball and go home.

Better luck next time.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
(1) I cannot and neither you nor foxer boy can either show any proof that Putin is losing the war. We all go by what we hear on the news. Only my sources of news is better than yours. LOL.

(2) Indeed, stop trying to look so ridiculous yourself. If you are so in love with Zelensky, well, that is your problem and not mine. And besides, if America, England and Canada had joined forces with Hitler, we could have stopped communism in it's tracks. Hitler despised communism. Yet, Hitler became enemy #1. Go figure.

(3) And neither is Zelensky.

(4) It's all in what you want to believe. I say Zelensky is losing and you say Putin is losing. I say that you are mistaken. LOL.

(5) If Russia wins, then the corrupt fascist regime of Zelensky will be overthrown. Works well for me.

(6) I do not see anything about anything that you have said here so far as appearing to show some kind of logic and intelligence coming from you. I only see a loser Zelensky supporter. But hey. :eek:
Oh look another one that believes the Russian propaganda on fascistbook.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Reactions: petros