Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
In what way is demanding children not be harmed and be provided the necessities of life not a "minimum treatment" level?
It's not a 'minimum' anything. It's a requirement, not a ',minimum'. The state can say that in order to prreserve the right to life of the child you must do no harm and you must provide the necessaries. Those are the simple requirements, it doesn't imply more or less. It isn't a minimum, and it's not even really a treatment. You may NOT do 'this', you MUST provide that. Do that and you have done all the state is allowed to require of you. For it to be a minimum it would have to lay out further expectations and then say 'but of those expectations you are REQUIRED to provide this level". It does not. It simply says you must do this, you must not do that and makes no commentary on other 'options' or recommendations per se within that law.

Was there a point you had to make or am i just going to be explaining basic dictionary definitions for you today?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's not a 'minimum' anything. It's a requirement, not a ',minimum'. The state can say that in order to prreserve the right to life of the child you must do no harm and you must provide the necessaries. Those are the simple requirements, it doesn't imply more or less. It isn't a minimum, and it's not even really a treatment. You may NOT do 'this', you MUST provide that. Do that and you have done all the state is allowed to require of you. For it to be a minimum it would have to lay out further expectations and then say 'but of those expectations you are REQUIRED to provide this level". It does not. It simply says you must do this, you must not do that and makes no commentary on other 'options' or recommendations per se within that law.

Was there a point you had to make or am i just going to be explaining basic dictionary definitions for you today?
Requiring adequate nutrition and shelter is, without question, a "minimum treatment level."

That's what laws do. They establish a "floor" of conduct beneath which one may not drop without drawing state sanction. The law does not require one to be a good person. It merely forbids certain actions of a bad person.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Requiring adequate nutrition and shelter is, without question, a "minimum treatment level."
No, it's just a requirement. It's not a minimum. IF it's the minimum then there must be a maximum - what's that under the law? What's the maximum nutritional level required by law? Oh there isn't one? Then there isn't a minimum.

That's what laws do.
It is literally not what 'laws do'. It's possible to create a law that does - as in you must be between 4 and 8 years old to do something - but it's rare. You can sometimes specify an amount that must be met or exceeded as in your doorway must be AT LEAST 4 ft high but even then it's not really a minimum, and it would have to use the words 'at least' or an equivalent stating that you must meet or exceed that.

The law does not say "you must AT LEAST provide xxx and AT LEAST do no harm." It says you WILL provide xxx and you WILL NOT do yyy"

I mean - "it is illegal to murder people'. How is that a minimum? "no jaywalking". No minimum there. Lots and lots of laws, most in fact, contain no minimum. They simply say you commit a crime if you do this, and you must do that.

Preeeeetty simple.

So. Now that you understand what a law is a little better, i guess you have no actual point? Just need me to explain basic stuff to you today? I can link you to a pretty good dictionary if you like, might be a little quicker for you.

In any case you obviosuly agree the state doesn't have a right to impose 'minimum' behaviors on parents, you had no rebuttal for that.

feduptaxpayer

Time Out
Dec 7, 2022
I have already answered that question even before you asked. Putin has lost ridiculously large amounts of people, more than the US in the entire vietnam conflict even if you cut the estimates to 1/3. He's lost a huge amount of tanks and equipment. He's lost almost all the land he took and has been pushed back on all fronts and the Ukraine is gaining military strength faster than he is. Putin's economy is badly hurt, and will not likely recover even when the war is over at all, while the ukraine will be a beehive of rebuilding and activity that will boost it's economy to insane levels.

If things continue as they have been for the last year, putin will lose the war entirely in a most humiliating and long term fashion. IT will be the end of russia having much influence in countries around the world. Who would be afraid of them then?

It's pretty much the definition of losing.

That is beyond illogical. Putin is LOSING ground and has been for quite some time. So he's LOSING the war. The fact he hasn't LOST yet doesn't mean he's not LOSING. It's like claiming Hitler was winning in 1944 because he still had a foot in Russia. He wasn't.

Putin is literally drafting 300 k replacements and begging allies for ammo. If your argument is that someone is 'losing' because they have lost equipment then Putin is losing even worse than if we use my definition. Putin has lost vastly more equipment and manpower than Zelensky

And Nobody gives more material to someone who's losing. So the very fact that so many nations are giving him gear is a pretty good sign he's winning.

Again tho, the proof is on the ground. Russia has lost most of the ground it took and the remainder is badly threatened. Zelensky has taken much ground back and is poised to take more. He's winning. But if you want to talk about gear it's pretty obvious the russians are losing even faster there. I don't think that's a good measure tho.

they're called maps. Mankind has had them for a while now :) Russia is very clearly losing ground. How many Russians would you say are in Kherson, just as an example? Even the russians admit it, there's no controversy here. The russians were badly thrown back and it cost them an insane amount of men and material. At the moment neither side is doing much but we know Ukraine is re-equipping faster than Russia is, and Russia has largely tapped out it's allies supplies of useful material.

Yes - as soon as i stop laughing.

Russia has lost more gear than Ukraine. Russia is resupplying slower than Ukraine thanks to the rest of the world chipping in. Russia has lost most of the land it took and has been driven out of more land than it currently holds. It's also in very real danger of losing land it held at the beginning of the conflict permanently. And on top of it they've trashed their economy as well.

You argue that as long as they are still in Ukraine they are winning. That is very obviously an insane way to measure it. As i said - Germany wasn't "winning" in 44 just because they still held a little bit of russia, America wasn't "Winning" in March of 75 in vietnam just because they still had troops there, simply being present doesn't mean you're winning at all.

In fact - considering he has lost ground and is in LESS of the ukraine than he was... even by your definition he's losing. He hasn't lost - but he's losing. And if he doesn't turn it around he will be utterly defeated in the most embarrassing fashion.

So, just where do you get all your information from that says that Putin is losing the war with Ukraine? CNN/CBC? Is sitting in your living room and watching CNN/CBC your sources for news about Ukraine? You talk like you are on the scene everyday in Ukraine and watching Putin get his ass kicked. Some alternative news websites seem to feel and say the opposite is happening and it is Ukraine that is losing the war.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
So, just where do you get all your information from that says that Putin is losing the war with Ukraine? CNN/CBC? Is sitting in your living room and watching CNN/CBC your sources for news about Ukraine? You talk like you are on the scene everyday in Ukraine and watching Putin get his ass kicked. Some alternative news websites seem to feel and say the opposite is happening and it is Ukraine that is losing the war.
ROFLMAO - so you can't answer my questions huh? I guess you're admitting Putin is losing then :) Big surprise.

feduptaxpayer

Time Out
Dec 7, 2022
ROFLMAO - so you can't answer my questions huh? I guess you're admitting Putin is losing then :) Big surprise.

Ha-ha. So, you admit that you are not on the ground in the Ukraine and watching the war battle on, are you, eh?

Come on, answer my question? Where are your sources for this bs that you are trying to spread here that Putin is losing the war with that corrupt Zelensky fascist regime in Ukraine. Let's be honest here. You know as much as I know. And that is nuttin', pal.

feduptaxpayer

Time Out
Dec 7, 2022
(1) You made the claim Putin is winning, you show the proof.

(2) Don't be ridiculous. Was Hitler winning until we marched into Germany?

(3) Putin is not achieving his objectives.

(4) It's in all the papers.

(5) For Ukraine, winning means pushing Russia out. For Russia, winning means installing a compliant client regime in Kyiv. Neither has happened

(6) If that's your definition, fine. You're fairly easy to ignore because you're not clever, funny, or insightful.

(1) I cannot and neither you nor foxer boy can either show any proof that Putin is losing the war. We all go by what we hear on the news. Only my sources of news is better than yours. LOL.

(2) Indeed, stop trying to look so ridiculous yourself. If you are so in love with Zelensky, well, that is your problem and not mine. And besides, if America, England and Canada had joined forces with Hitler, we could have stopped communism in it's tracks. Hitler despised communism. Yet, Hitler became enemy #1. Go figure.

(3) And neither is Zelensky.

(4) It's all in what you want to believe. I say Zelensky is losing and you say Putin is losing. I say that you are mistaken. LOL.

(5) If Russia wins, then the corrupt fascist regime of Zelensky will be overthrown. Works well for me.

(6) I do not see anything about anything that you have said here so far as appearing to show some kind of logic and intelligence coming from you. I only see a loser Zelensky supporter. But hey. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Right now I am sticking my tongue out of mouth at you, big mouth. :p
Wow. I mean, no one is here to judge you and if you're into that kind of thing with guys there's definitely nothing wrong with that but there's probably more appropriate websites for that kind of proposition.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Ha-ha. So, you admit that you are not on the ground in the Ukraine and watching the war battle on, are you, eh?

Come on, answer my question? Where are your sources for this bs that you are trying to spread here that Putin is losing the war with that corrupt Zelensky fascist regime in Ukraine. Let's be honest here. You know as much as I know. And that is nuttin', pal.
Still can't answer the questions :) So we agree putin is losing. Well - fair enough :)

feduptaxpayer

Time Out
Dec 7, 2022
Wow. I mean, no one is here to judge you and if you're into that kind of thing with guys there's definitely nothing wrong with that but there's probably more appropriate websites for that kind of proposition.

It was just a bit of humor thrown in there for fun, foxy boy. Some people's humorless kids. Terrible. :p

But than, who is to say that you are not into that kind of thing with guys yourself? Well?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
(1) I cannot and neither you nor foxer boy can either show any proof that Putin is losing the war.
ROFLMAO - you mean winning the war :) You were claiming he was winning. Freudian slip there? Hah - well at least you admit he was losing.
(2) Indeed, stop trying to look so ridiculous yourself.
Are you saying you love hitler? I dont think you understand what you just said.....'
(3) And neither is Zelensky.
Sure he is. His goal is to kick the russian off of his land. The russians have been kicked off of much of his land.
(4) It's all in what you want to believe.
If you mean that your claims are in your imagination then sure. The rest of us are going by facts.
(5) If Russia wins, then the corrupt fascist regime of Zelensky will be overthrown.
True - but it doesn't look like that's very likely.

It looks more likely that putin will wind up getting murdered when they lose the war. But who can say.
(6) I do not see anything about anything that you have said here so far as appearing to show some kind of logic and intelligence coming from you.
Holy shit - get me your english teacher on the phone, that person has some explaining to do.

feduptaxpayer

Time Out
Dec 7, 2022
Still can't answer the questions :) So we agree putin is losing. Well - fair enough :)

Oh, go away. You have nothing to offer here as far as this Ukraine war goes on. You are not even on the ground in Ukraine and yet you talk like you are on the ground watching and sitting in a chair as the war rages on in front of you. Look, watching TV does not mean that you are on the ground.

It sure is a terrible thing to see someone like you supporting a corrupt fascist dictator like Zelensky who shuts down churches, shuts down opposing media, and shuts down other political party's. Yup. sure sounds like someone you would admire alright, Foxy boy. Deplorable indeed.

No way. Foxy. Putin has not lost the war yet. Putin is still kicking Zelensky in the ass in Ukraine. But my sources tell me that Zelensky is not doing so well.

Fair enough?

feduptaxpayer

Time Out
Dec 7, 2022
Hey- nobody's judging you. This is a safe space. You don't have to explain your preferences to ANYONE. This is a free country, this isn't Russia. You do you.

Well, isn't that so sweet of you. Thank you, darling. It sure is nice to know that I have a safe place here with you, dear. So, which lgbtqxyzpl chapter do you belong too? Just asking. I hope that you are near mine so we maybe can get together sometime. Wouldn't that be fun? :D

No, this is not Russia but you are now living in Canada which has become well known as a country run by a Marxist dictator. Fyi, Russia is not a communist country anymore. Surprise!!

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah