Nasa admits we never went to the moon

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I can not get you tube vids to load.

I know there is a way, but I don't get it.

Anyway, the best rebuttal to moon landing deniers is on youtube. Go there.

Search:
Moon Landings Faked? Filmmaker Says Not! | Video

It is good, and entertaining.
There are some that are about 3 hours long and quite right in everything they promote.
For myself I haven't seen any surface rocks covered with the same fine dust that is several inches deep right beside said rock. One fact is all you need to show it is all a crock of very expensive shit.

GPS still has a few gaps. In Western Canada at around 3 in the afternoon there are fewer satellites to get the extra detail. The auto steer system on my tractor will all of sudden take a hard turn or stray off of course. It goes from a couple centimeters to meters in accuracy. When stationary it will work well but on the move it leaves something to be desired.

LandSat was CIA doing remote sensing starting in 1972 to spy on Russia but in 1979 Carter passed it off to NASA and NOAA and funding was slashed but commercial and public access covered their asses and paid for even more satellites and better resolution.
Why can't you set up corner posts and have your tractor use that for it's navigation and then your system would not suffer from any downtime.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Oh, but you're wrong. Everything is a conspiracy, it's all about the pizza. It's controlled by the Jews. And they run big pharma to force the drugs on everyone.

Just read these threads. It's all a conspiracy about the pizza. Even me pointing out that it's about the pizza is just part of the conspiracy so that you believe it even more.
Why is it you can buy a pizza with bacon from a muslim owned pizzeria?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There are some that are about 3 hours long and quite right in everything they promote.
For myself I haven't seen any surface rocks covered with the same fine dust that is several inches deep right beside said rock. One fact is all you need to show it is all a crock of very expensive shit.

Why can't you set up corner posts and have your tractor urse that for it's navigation and then your system would not suffer from any downtime.
Dude,I've seen slides of moon regolith and its unique crystalography.

Posts would be 2 dimensional and impossible to map without contours and water obstacles.

A field is never consistent from year to year with sloughs changing in size or nonexistent as an example. I can program the software with these variables and get the most efficient seeding coverage with zero gaps or overlapping.

Why is it you can buy a pizza with bacon from a muslim owned pizzeria?

Fakon.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Why do you save them to photobucket?

Nanoose

Electoral Member
Jun 18, 2017
If thats true then how did the reflective mirror get on the moon? I figure there are only 2 possible explanations - aliens or humans put it there back in the 60's when they took that giant step for mankind. Now a days scientists from all around the World use the mirror for their research. I included a link to info about the mirror. Cheers and happy weekend!

Laser Reflectors - Moon Landing Hoax Truth

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It doesn't matter what you add to a Peetza, you can't make it any worse. :)

You've never had pizza from Regina. It's the best in NorAm.

If thats true then how did the reflective mirror get on the moon? I figure there are only 2 possible explanations - aliens or humans put it there back in the 60's when they took that giant step for mankind. Now a days scientists from all around the World use the mirror for their research. I included a link to info about the mirror. Cheers and happy weekend!

Laser Reflectors - Moon Landing Hoax Truth

I was going to mention that but was distracted.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Boomer, that is NASA that is promoting they never went. (like the local Mossad entity would tell the truth about anything) What a shock to find out the biggest liars are the ones that promote they are the smartest people on the earth.

Try the 6:00 and play from there. What is so fascinating about this thread is that every denier is also a rabid supporter of Israel in it's current form. A position they claim is by God's will rather than the work of the Rothschild bankers even when they have confessed to that fact themselves.
Nice of you to identify yourselves as the local liars club, time to take advantage of your collective stupidity.

If you knew what the penalty was you would know why it is rarely done. If you are lucky the law catches you, if a hunter catchs you the odds are high you will die in a hunting accident.

What makes the earth look blue from Mars, the blue water or the atmosphere that is paper thin at that distance??
Red is a soil color and to get a red sky you need a lot of dust in the air, dust the thin atmosphere can't create because no strong winds exist. It should be a black sky.
Post some pic of the atmosphere of Mars that was taken from earth, just to show what a liar you are.

Science wasn't taking billions of dollars for a fake program, NASA does that under whose watch. Jews run the banks they also claim to be the ones in positions for all the important stuff like science so they either went of this is just one of their many, many lies which shows they should be doing laundry service and nothing more important than that. If the little fan club they have here is an example of the best then we are all in a lot of trouble.

In the context of the thread you offering pizza all the time is saying you are an underage female looking for sex with older males, I'm going to assume it takes 3 men to make you air-tight. That about sum it up?

Dust devils are electrically powered here on Earth and on Mars. Current again.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Buzz Aldrin, the second man on the moon, punched the lights out of someone who confronted him with the allegation that the moon landing as a fraud. He had lost friends in the fire on the Apollo 1 mock up (Gus Grissom, Edward White, Roger Chaffee) and all of his comrades risked their lives on missions of unkown dimensions and unanticipated perils in primitive equipment by today's standards. Served him right.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Got a link to back that up Walnut?

The only innocents on the planet are the Rothschild Family.
[youtube]N-NrPOMBKnw[/youtube]

Buzz Aldrin, the second man on the moon, punched the lights out of someone who confronted him with the allegation that the moon landing as a fraud. He had lost friends in the fire on Apollo 1 mock up (Gus Grissom, Edward White, Roger Chaffee) and all of his comrades risked their lives on missions of unkown dimensions and unanticipated perils in primitive equipment by today's standards. Served him right.
You don't know much about Gus's view of the Apollo program do you??

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Cool selfie of you from smoking finger rub after a clipping job.

But still second to an onion sandwich! :)

Hell no. It's nothing like that puke on flat bread sold else were.

It's layers of toppings not 12 pieces of stragically placed cold cuts and a sprinkle of cheese.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm always amused at the people who are convinced "the" moon landing was fake. There was no "the" moon landing, there were six. Apollo 13 had to abort or there would have been seven. We had scheduled ten, but the last three (Apollos 18, 19, and 20) were axed by budget cuts. If they were faked, why did we fake Apollo 13's failure? And why did we not just fake 18, 19, and 20?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm not always amused that the questions asked are not answered, instead you get a set on nonsensical question like in the post just above this one.

If you cannot get through the radiation belt safely 2 times then the rest of the debate is not even worth having. You want to change my mind start with that topic.