Nasa admits we never went to the moon

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well Petros, questioning know liars is the opposite of being stupid.

NASA - Never A Straight Answer

You know nasa was busted lying about the color of Mars eh?

Somebody realized that if they adjusted the color so the probe's logo was the same color it is on earth, all Mars became blue and earth like, as opposed to the lying red color mars looked like because Nasa was adjusting the color wrongly on purpose.

That certaily makes one wonder what else they have lied about.

[youtube]qKNBD1UbzV4[/youtube]

NASA the Real colour of Mars

Working backwards through the Curiosity rovers mast cam archive, here is the latest batch of true colour images from SOL's 610 to 617. Lots of interesting clarifications here. Of note are the images of the rover itself.

also

"3. NASA may have also been involved in manipulating data to serve the narrative of man-made climate change. The Washington Times reported in 2009: "Under pressure in 2007, NASA recalculated its data and found that 1934, not 1998, was the hottest year in its records for the contiguous 48 states. NASA later changed that data again, and now 1998 and 2006 are tied for first, with 1934 slightly cooler."

Since this occurred at around the same time as the Climategate scandal, Chris Horner of the Competitive Enterprise Institute filed a lawsuit to get NASA to release their relevant data sets on this issue and was able to expose emails from NASA that revealed a disturbing fact: the agency admitted "that its own climate findings were inferior to those maintained by both the University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit," reported Fox News in 2010 – meaning NASA climate change data sets were less accurate than the organization embattled with manipulating data sets.

A 2015 Washington Times editorial also highlighted another example of NASA cooking the books:
ETC
http://www.dailywire.com/news/9767/9-things-you-need-know-about-climate-change-hoax-aaron-bandler#

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The 'Mars' rovers are on Devon Island, that is why the sky is blue.
[youtube]6o7L61nXcD4[/youtube]
The MARS HOAX: Proof NASA Rover Is Actually On Devon Island, Canada

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
funny the times he is right and you aren't
;)

LOL. They change the colour to enhance the details.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

lol! going from color to red mono in secret enhances details?
Show us how this technique is commonly used.

Not everything is conspiracy?

democide =262,000,000. murdered innocent peolpe from the governments you trust
https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM

lol you trust the government all you want to.
Here... have some magic beans..buy lots, they are small.

...and enjoy your global warming...it looks good on you.

Last edited:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
LOL. They change the colour to enhance the details.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Oh, but you're wrong. Everything is a conspiracy, it's all about the pizza. It's controlled by the Jews. And they run big pharma to force the drugs on everyone.

Just read these threads. It's all a conspiracy about the pizza. Even me pointing out that it's about the pizza is just part of the conspiracy so that you believe it even more.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Oh look! our little nambla troll that never proves it's correct about anything, but still has opinions, is here.

So, do you have an opinion on whether we landed on the moon, and could you back that up with facts we can all read, there trollie?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Well Petros, questioning know liars is the opposite of being stupid.

NASA - Never A Straight Answer

You know nasa was busted lying about the color of Mars eh?

Somebody realized that if they adjusted the color so the probe's logo was the same color it is on earth, all Mars became blue and earth like, as opposed to the lying red color mars looked like because Nasa was adjusting the color wrongly on purpose.
When you say that out loud, does it sound as stupid as it sounds reading it? Are you suggesting that the NASA conspiracy runs so deep that the telescopes you can buy for yourself all have a filtered lens to make Mars look red? That those who observed Mars through telescopes long before NASA was a glint in American's eye, are all part of the NASA conspiracy dating back hundreds of years?
I guess the Russians and the ESA are in on the cornspiracy too?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I remember in the late 70's early 80's people didn't believe that the americans had global positioning satellites that they could use in war....
Now we all use them every day

I used my first gps for hunting in '91

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Boomer, that is NASA that is promoting they never went. (like the local Mossad entity would tell the truth about anything) What a shock to find out the biggest liars are the ones that promote they are the smartest people on the earth.

Try the 6:00 and play from there. What is so fascinating about this thread is that every denier is also a rabid supporter of Israel in it's current form. A position they claim is by God's will rather than the work of the Rothschild bankers even when they have confessed to that fact themselves.
Nice of you to identify yourselves as the local liars club, time to take advantage of your collective stupidity.

Did it tell you where the deer was?
If you knew what the penalty was you would know why it is rarely done. If you are lucky the law catches you, if a hunter catchs you the odds are high you will die in a hunting accident.

When you say that out loud, does it sound as stupid as it sounds reading it? Are you suggesting that the NASA conspiracy runs so deep that the telescopes you can buy for yourself all have a filtered lens to make Mars look red? That those who observed Mars through telescopes long before NASA was a glint in American's eye, are all part of the NASA conspiracy dating back hundreds of years?
I guess the Russians and the ESA are in on the cornspiracy too?
What makes the earth look blue from Mars, the blue water or the atmosphere that is paper thin at that distance??
Red is a soil color and to get a red sky you need a lot of dust in the air, dust the thin atmosphere can't create because no strong winds exist. It should be a black sky.
Post some pic of the atmosphere of Mars that was taken from earth, just to show what a liar you are.

Science wasn't taking billions of dollars for a fake program, NASA does that under whose watch. Jews run the banks they also claim to be the ones in positions for all the important stuff like science so they either went of this is just one of their many, many lies which shows they should be doing laundry service and nothing more important than that. If the little fan club they have here is an example of the best then we are all in a lot of trouble.

Even me pointing out that it's about the pizza is just part of the conspiracy so that you believe it even more.
In the context of the thread you offering pizza all the time is saying you are an underage female looking for sex with older males, I'm going to assume it takes 3 men to make you air-tight. That about sum it up?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh, but you're wrong. Everything is a conspiracy, it's all about the pizza. It's controlled by the Jews. And they run big pharma to force the drugs on everyone.

Just read these threads. It's all a conspiracy about the pizza. Even me pointing out that it's about the pizza is just part of the conspiracy so that you believe it even more.

Good thing we have an in house small town pizza lawyer to defend the pizza pie cooks.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
[youtube]-IU5MRaI2xk[/youtube]
[youtube]lG3qgibC6yY&t=18913s[/youtube]

How about something a little closer to your heart bitch??
[youtube]VYSGCpGMhZc[/youtube]
Jewish Professor Dommergue says holocaust complete fake,

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I remember in the late 70's early 80's people didn't believe that the americans had global positioning satellites that they could use in war....
Now we all use them every day

I used my first gps for hunting in '91

GPS still has a few gaps. In Western Canada at around 3 in the afternoon there are fewer satellites to get the extra detail. The auto steer system on my tractor will all of sudden take a hard turn or stray off of course. It goes from a couple centimeters to meters in accuracy. When stationary it will work well but on the move it leaves something to be desired.

LandSat was CIA doing remote sensing starting in 1972 to spy on Russia but in 1979 Carter passed it off to NASA and NOAA and funding was slashed but commercial and public access covered their asses and paid for even more satellites and better resolution.