Multiple dead after shooting at Quebec City mosque

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Is the Canadian Government STILL sitting on the identities of the Terrorists?

I was just listening to the BBC and they are still talking about Islamophobia and intolerance in Quebec.

Why would you listen to a government-funded state broadcaster? I thought you were against that.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
One has a French name. On has an Arabic-sounding name. Yup.... Terist. Git to them guns!

Somehow I doubt Mr. Bissonnette converted Mr. Mohammed El Khadir to White Supremeist ideology and took him on a shooting spree at a mosque.

But you know, what ever lets you sleep at night.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Very sad to have this horrible terror attack in Canada. This attack is similar in nature to terrorist attacks in EU and US, the use of weapons, the type of weapon (how could they get access to a RK7). ISIS supporters, Mohamed Khadir and Alexandre Bissonnette. So called Muslims killing moderate Muslims.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Somehow I doubt Mr. Bissonnette converted Mr. Mohammed El Khadir to White Supremeist ideology and took him on a shooting spree at a mosque.

But you know, what ever lets you sleep at night.
Oh, I realize that. I'm just not as fast to the trigger as some. When I do shoot ... my aim is true.

It ain't the boogie man that keeps me up at night

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
They probably didn't like the Khutbah from that Imam

Christians tend to fall asleep during the sermon...
Note: It's considered impolite if you snore loudly.....But you don't get shot for it :wink:

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
People on Social Media are blaming Trump, which is an injustice. This attack like all terrorist attacks are crimes of hatred and are decided by the killers own sick mind. The attacks in Paris, Belgium,etc.. were done prior to Trump being elected. It's reaching really!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They probably didn't like the Khutbah from that Imam

Christians tend to fall asleep during the sermon...
Note: It's considered impolite if you snore loudly.....But you don't get shot for it :wink:
That is what those fold down knee-pad things are for aren't they? Today's Church should have live streaming big screens where a variety of 'games and teaching sites are available for the ones sitting on the benches with their own controller. The money changer thing can be done from home and this is where you use up your tokens. (purchased with previous donations) That the hardware is kept turned on in building not far from a 24/7 coffee-shop is not an accident.

I thought the idea of the disciples going out 2x2 was a safety thing that basically means you won't draw (as much) attention to yourself if you don't bunch up. If Canada has funded and supplied and trained foreign fighters and they lose the war we still have to take in ;our guy' and then hopefully deprogram him or at least put him someplace where he can only cause minimal damage.

People on Social Media are blaming Trump, which is an injustice. This attack like all terrorist attacks are crimes of hatred and are decided by the killers own sick mind. The attacks in Paris, Belgium,etc.. were done prior to Trump being elected. It's reaching really!!
That is the digital Enquirer of today is it not? Gossip is more entertaining if many busybodies contribute.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Do we have irrefutable proof that these perpetrators are in fact Muslims. I certainly wouldn't assume that until I know for sure.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Globe and Mail:

Suspects identified as Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed El Khadir, according to court officials

Clearly you can't deal with the fact that this was a terrorist attack on peaceful Muslims.

Trumpites man.

Just let go of your racism for one day.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Tell me about it......................members of my own family included! No use arguing with people whose minds are made up. Trump is the pariah!

Clearly you can't deal with the fact that this was a terrorist attack on peaceful Muslims.

Trumpites man.

Just let go of your racism for one day.

Have you got a dedicated pipeline into the news? All I've been able to glean is that the full identity of the perpetrators hasn't been determined yet!