Most Unsolved Canadian Murders Are Perpetrated By The Police

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
... go ahead, commence with the insults, i can take it ...

I asked a reasonable question - It is Yes - No - Or I decline to answer. You are the one that is making claims that are well>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
... thank you for your excellent post ...

... and not only did i get attacked on this board for saying what i said, but i actually got attacked by the rcmp in my home town the very night that i said it ...

... after i left the coffee shop where i had logged into the canadian content forums to write the post, i was pulled over by a pig while i was riding my bike home for no real reason. the pig told me i was riding my bike wrong and he gave me a whole list of reasons why i was riding my bike wrong and he told me to get off the road with my bike and he threatened to hit me with a fine ...

... coincidence? nope, a sign of a very guilty police force that lacks any semblance of self-control ...

:roll: Paranoid with delusions of grandeur.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
... go ahead, commence with the insults, i can take it ...

I'm still waiting for some proof:

YOU claim that 'most unsolved murders are perpetrated by the police', so I've asked for statistics on how many unsolved murders were perpetrated by the police as opposed to other people, but you haven't shown any.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
... thank you for your excellent post ...

... and not only did i get attacked on this board for saying what i said, but i actually got attacked by the rcmp in my home town the very night that i said it ...

... after i left the coffee shop where i had logged into the canadian content forums to write the post, i was pulled over by a pig while i was riding my bike home for no real reason. the pig told me i was riding my bike wrong and he gave me a whole list of reasons why i was riding my bike wrong and he told me to get off the road with my bike and he threatened to hit me with a fine ...

... coincidence? nope, a sign of a very guilty police force that lacks any semblance of self-control ...

Attacked by the RCMP?8O Since you are still posting here, it is safe to say that they were unsuccessful in their attempts to murder you. Unless...unless it's a fiendish cop pretending to be you so he can pick out his next victim! Kathy, you better watch out!8O

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Planet of the Rape Aliens

Did you write this?

I particularly like your disclaimer

Restriction of Liability:
The non-fiction information on this website is accurate and factual. Accordingly, Callum Houston cannot be held liable
in any way as a result of the use of, or the reliance on, the accurate and factual information found on this website.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
... it's so obvious that most of the unsolved murders in canada have been committed by the cops. here's why: other than the canadian army, the police are the only identifiable canadian group that openly takes the lives of others on a regular basis. a victim of a police murder shows up on the news on a daily basis in canada, the murder of robert dziekanski by the mounties in 2007 being the most widely-publicized police murder. further, the police and crown prosecutors are partners and they will not pursue criminal activity perpetrated by cops; instead the police and crown counsel will cover up and refuse to investigate murders in which the police are guilty ...

... if you put two and two together you quickly come to the conclusion that the police themselves are probably guilty of committing most, if not all, of the unsolved murders in canada ...

How can UNSOLVED murders be attributed to the cops? Don't think you're in line for a "Sherlock Award". :lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You should go to his website and read his manifesto. Entertaining stuff.
Wow, very entertaining.

I read through both articles, and the attachments. All his problems could have been solved, if he had simply told ICBC that he wasn't involved in an accident, and that would have been his legitimate defence. Instead he chose to be a nutter and not cooperate. He could have worked with th the ICBC provided lawyer, again, instead of cooperate, he chose to be a nutter. But that's besides the point, since he was involved in an incident involving his car. By his own admission...

So I contacted ICBC by phone and I found out it was a man called Earl Graham, a squatter on my
private property
, who was causing ICBC to falsely accuse me of perpetrating a car accident. I then
attended ICBC's Powell River, BC office where I was interviewed about what happened on June 3,
2006 with Graham. ICBC refused to divulge the details of Graham's allegations against me.
Nonetheless, there had been an incident on June 3, so I explained the details of the encounter to
them. I told an ICBC employee of how I parked my car on my privately-owned property in front
of my barn and brought the car to a complete stop. Graham then willfully sat himself on the hood
of my parked car.
I asked him to get off the car. He refused. Then I slowly moved the car.
Instead of removing himself from the vehicle, an action he could have undertaken at any time, he
held on for the quick ride. I drove a short distance at a slow speed on McLean Road with Graham
seated on the hood. When Graham still wouldn't voluntarily get off of my vehicle I stopped my car
and I pulled out my cell phone and threatened to call the police. When I said I'd call the police
Graham immediately hopped off the hood of my car and walked away. That was it. There was no
car accident.

ICBC-RCMP-Attorney General Conspiracy Exposed by Callum Houston

I'm surprised he wasn't charged with assault. Oh wait...

CRIMINAL CHARGE JULY 14, 2006:

On July 14, 2006 the Crown processed the paperwork to formally charge me with the Criminal
Code offense of 249.(1) Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle. The charge was completely false.
Completely false, if you didn't already admit to committing the offence, lol.

But it gets better...

Then the RCMP claim to have spoken to a couple of witnesses in their investigation. According to
the cops, one witness didn't want to give a formal statement to the police because he and his wife
are afraid of me and fear ramifications should they say something.
Given the level of nuttiness in this blog, I'd say that was a fair concern.

Anyways, I recommend reading the blog, it's a real fun read.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
I read through both articles, and the attachments. All his problems could have been solved, if he had simply told ICBC that he wasn't involved in an accident, and that would have been his legitimate defence.
... you sure you read the right article? i denied from day one ever being involved in a car accident with anyone ...

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
A nutter is a mild description. This moron admits to breaking the law, and then whines about being charged. You should read the one where he broke into a lawyers house and then vandalized it. He just couldn't figure out why HE was charged. roflmao.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... you sure you read the right article? i denied from day one ever being involved in a car accident with anyone ...
Except for where you admitted it here...

So I contacted ICBC by phone and I found out it was a man called Earl Graham, a squatter on my
private property
, who was causing ICBC to falsely accuse me of perpetrating a car accident. I then
attended ICBC's Powell River, BC office where I was interviewed about what happened on June 3,
2006 with Graham. ICBC refused to divulge the details of Graham's allegations against me.
Nonetheless, there had been an incident on June 3, so I explained the details of the encounter to
them. I told an ICBC employee of how I parked my car on my privately-owned property in front
of my barn and brought the car to a complete stop. Graham then willfully sat himself on the hood
of my parked car.
I asked him to get off the car. He refused. Then I slowly moved the car.
Instead of removing himself from the vehicle, an action he could have undertaken at any time, he
held on for the quick ride. I drove a short distance at a slow speed on McLean Road with Graham
seated on the hood. When Graham still wouldn't voluntarily get off of my vehicle I stopped my car
and I pulled out my cell phone and threatened to call the police. When I said I'd call the police
Graham immediately hopped off the hood of my car and walked away. That was it. There was no
car accident.

ICBC-RCMP-Attorney General Conspiracy Exposed by Callum Houston

Dude, it may not be an accident. But it still involves a motor vehicle, therefore your insurance carrier would be part of any civil suit.