Most Unsolved Canadian Murders Are Perpetrated By The Police

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
... in the course of the last few minutes the following information private log-in infomration was given by da sleeper:

It's not as if you had forgotten the password to the other account, because you logged into it at about the same time as you created this one.

... and to answer your question, as far as the illegal disclosure of any other account information is concerned, it appears that, yes, this board IS revealing private information to other members ...

You know what? Enough. You are the only one that thinks this, and considering the nature of this, and other, threads that you have posted you come across as overly paranoid. We have not given any private information out, and what DaSleeper knows (or pretends to know to get a rise out of you) has nothing to do with CC. He is not a Moderator.

Consider this to be your official warning. Knock off the "my privates have been breached!" posts, otherwise you can find another forum to frequent. Thank you.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
I'm still waiting for you to post statistics on how many unsolved murders were perpetrated by cops, as opposed to non-cops.

Instead of whining about your accounts, why don't you address the original question? Or are you too much of a wanker?
... the issue of multiple accounts was not started by me, it was put forth by other posters. you can't say i brought that one up ...

... and i'm still waiting for you to post your statistics that prove that all of the many unsolved murders in canada HAVEN'T been perpetrated by the pigs. come on, man, where are you're stats, where's your info, where are your numbers?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
... in the course of the last few minutes the following private log-in information was given by da sleeper:

It's not as if you had forgotten the password to the other account, because you logged into it at about the same time as you created this one.

... and to answer your question, as far as the illegal disclosure of any other account information is concerned, it appears that, yes, this board IS revealing private information to other members ...
I would file a complaint with the Ministry of Internet Bellyaches.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
You know what? Enough. You are the only one that thinks this, and considering the nature of this, and other, threads that you have posted you come across as overly paranoid. We have not given any private information out, and what DaSleeper knows (or pretends to know to get a rise out of you) has nothing to do with CC. He is not a Moderator.

Consider this to be your official warning. Knock off the "my privates have been breached!" posts, otherwise you can find another forum to frequent. Thank you.
... this is the crying of someone who's been found guilty of breaching the rules. boo hoo, boo hoo ...

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
wizard;1514567... and i'm still waiting for you to post your statistics that prove that all of the many unsolved murders in canada HAVEN'T been perpetrated by the pigs. come on said:
You are an idiot. You made the assertion that they ARE. It is on your dime to put up or shut up. Where's your info, where are your numbers?

And yes, I'm risking the wrath of the mods by calling you an idiot.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... this is the crying of someone who's been found guilty of breaching the rules. boo hoo, boo hoo ...
Dude, are ya with me? Lets rise up, cast off the shackles of forum oppressors. And kick some ass and take names later.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Don't knock him off Shadow. We want to Wiz on him for a while.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Have you seen their new offices in Ottawa?

Quite posh.

It's right next to the Ministry Silly Walks, across the street from the Ministry of the Truth.

Oh the Ministry of Silly Walks have beautiful offices. You should see the sofa in the lobby.

Real snakeskin. Python I think.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
... in the course of the last few minutes the following private log-in information was given by da sleeper:

All that I learned is available about everyone on this board Note in Bold the date the Wizard joined and the last time postmaster accessed his account.....

Quick Stats

Last Activity:

Just now
Current Activity: Viewing Index Canadian Content Forums
Referrals: 0

Friends
wizard has not made any friends yet

Befriend wizard

wizard has no status set.

The Wall
Friends
About Me
Statistics

Total Posts

Total Posts: 55
Posts Per Day: 3.43
Last Post: Most Unsolved Canadian Murders Are Perpetrated By The Police 4 minutes ago (06:50 PM)
Find all posts by wizard
Find all threads started by wizard

Post Ratings

wizard Has Rated 12 Posts
wizard's Posts have been rated good 5 out of 5 times.

The Wall

Total Messages: 1
Most Recent Message: 1 week ago
Wall Postings for wizard
Post a wall post for wizard

General Information

Last Activity: Just now
Block postmaster

About Me

Drinkin' At A Bar In Hell

Quick Stats

Last Activity:

2 weeks ago

postmaster has no status set.

About Me
Statistics

Total Posts

Total Posts: 2
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Last Post: BC Finance Minister Caught Taking Illegal Kickbacks ! Dec 13th, 2009 (07:15 PM)
Find all posts by postmaster
Find all threads started by postmaster

Post Ratings

postmaster Has Rated 0 Posts
postmaster's Posts have been rated good out of times.

General Information

Last Activity: 2 weeks ago
Referrals: 0

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
All that I learned is available about everyone on this board Note in Bold the date the Wizard joined and the last time postmaster accessed his account.....
... sorry pal, i don't believe for a second that's where you got the private information from ...

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... yet another unbelievably nasty post from a board representative ...

... it's pretty unfair for you to threaten to ban only me about a subject that i didn't start, a subject that was started by several other posters, and a subject that's also being discussed by several posters other than me ...

... and it's pretty hard to stop discussing a subject when you keep flaming me about it ...

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
You should take your boo hoo'ing to the Crying thread. People may actually listen then.

I tried that but all I got was a headache. ;)

Am I on ignore?

Perhaps you are. Let me help you get your message out.

Dude, I got your 6. Take cover behind Ford to Toronto: Don't read the news thread, I'll take out the Mods. Then we head for the servers.

Once we take control of the servers, we negotiate their surrender!

It's called a lifeline. Grab hold!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
... the issue of multiple accounts was not started by me, it was put forth by other posters. you can't say i brought that one up ...

... and i'm still waiting for you to post your statistics that prove that all of the many unsolved murders in canada HAVEN'T been perpetrated by the pigs. come on, man, where are you're stats, where's your info, where are your numbers?
I figure you're one of those sour grape gripers who's already been banned under other names. There is probably one good reason you don't get on well with others.

Last edited: