Major Democrat Donor Slammed with Sexual Harassment Allegations

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Delicious.
Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...81fd63f174d_story.html?utm_term=.2b050c5bbf18

'Delicious?'

I don't know how traumatizing harassment is (simply since I can't think of a specific example of it in my life), but I do know from experience that certain forms of sexual abuse can traumatize a victim.

So what did you mean by 'delicious?'

To exploit allegations of sexual abuse for political gain reveals something about our society.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
'Delicious?'

I don't know how traumatizing harassment is (simply since I can't think of a specific example of it in my life), but I do know from experience that certain forms of sexual abuse can traumatize a victim.

To exploit allegations of sexual abuse for political gain reveals something about our society.

It don't reveal anything we didn't already know about Walter.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Too perfect, the epitome of lefty elitism ensnared in crass, corporeal sexual exploitation. Tee-hee.

You,er stuck in two dimensions Walter, and flutter between the two like a bug. That dosen't mean that I don't value your effluent.

Another red, it's science, I predicted accuratly, I should get afukkin rewaed.

reward, of cours I can spell some.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

*Compromised* talent eh?
;)
The Weinstein pressure factor is probably responsible for a lot of anti trump action in those circles. Either holding your career over your head, or Blackmailing you because of your sex life, seems to be the way they operate.

SO only blackmail-able people get "in" - in UnHolywood AND Washingmachinington.

'Delicious?'

Oh OK!...But the rapes were OK, just don't enjoy the downfall of the rapist (FINALLY!!!) who has been a know EMPOWERED rapist for YEARS.

Buddy, come on! That right there is a fine example of what the problem is.

Last edited:

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
*Compromised* talent eh?
;)
The Weinstein pressure factor is probably responsible for a lot of anti trump action in those circles. Either holding your career over your head, or Blackmailing you because of your sex life, seems to be the way they operate.

SO only blackmail-able people get "in" - in UnHolywood AND Washingmachinington.

Oh OK!...But the rapes were OK, just don't enjoy the downfall of the rapist (FINALLY!!!) who has been a know EMPOWERED rapist for YEARS.

Buddy, come on! That right there is a fine example of what the problem is.

the rapes weren't OK and I don't necessarily enjoy the downfall of the rapist since it affects his entire family too. But he does need to be held into account.

We should remember too that I believe in due process. Let's make a distinction between a rapist and an alleged rapist.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
the rapes weren't OK and I don't necessarily enjoy the downfall of the rapist since it affects his entire family too. But he does need to be held into account.

If he was a rapist, then I don't care about him or his family. Hold him to account, kill him and his offspring. Faulty genes need to be purged.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
darkbeaver; said:
Who the fuk is Charlie Rose?

A pro war right winger who hates liberals such as Bobby Kennedy, Jr, Noam Chomsky, and George Galloway. No surprise that he was found to have engaged in that erratic and lewd behavior.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
A pro war right winger who hates liberals such as Bobby Kennedy, Jr, Noam Chomsky, and George Galloway. No surprise that he was found to have engaged in that erratic and lewd behavior.
A rodent pipe dream, Charlie Rose is actually the quintessential leftie.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
If he was a rapist, then I don't care about him or his family. Hold him to account, kill him and his offspring. Faulty genes need to be purged.

I know the North Korean regime does punish the entire family. Nice place.

Of course if a person commits a crime, even in Western societies where we punish just the perpetrator, his family suffers too inevitably. But there is a difference between punishing someone as a deterrent and relishing the opportunity to punish that person however much we might take solace in how that punishment may deter future crimes.