EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Even the government funded Liberal News source cannot escape...

NPR’s top editor accused of sexual harassment by two women

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...e2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.a7c951d7b035

Hollywood, NPR, now the Ivy League...

Dartmouth College Professors Investigated for Sexual Misconduct

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dartmouth-college-professors-investigated-sexual-misconduct-n816101

I tell you, Liberals aren't going to take much more of this.

Even the most steadfast liberal out there is having real difficulties in defending these perverts.... No surprise i guess, won't be long before all of the liberal elite will either have to jump ship or be branded a sexual predator

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ah, so pathetic to see repukians trying desperately to deflect and distract from their psychopath-in-chief and the demise of their clown circus. The harder you try to avoid the inevitable, the greater the pain.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Ah, so pathetic to see repukians trying desperately to deflect and distract from their psychopath-in-chief and the demise of their clown circus. The harder you try to avoid the inevitable, the greater the pain.
Maybe you should try some mushrooms .

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Alec Baldwin came under some scathing criticism for remarks he made on PBS about Rose McGowan essentially enabling Harvey Weinstein's sexual predation by accepting his buyout of $100,000 to forgo any criminal complaint.

He was accused of 'blaming the victim' by the rampant forces of the feminism and the 'cult of the victim' which demands an enshrinement of a victim as someone beyond personal responsibility for their own predicament.

Look Harvey was a known commodity before any of his targets went to meet him, in private, or in his hotel room, or invited him to their apartments. Many accepted payoffs or movie roles in exchange for silence. This went on for 4 decades.

Alec is absolutely RIGHT. Harvey was given a free reign because nobody pressed charges and that led to serial sexual exploitation as these women were too ambitious, greedy or fearful to confront him in court. Which allowed him open season on other young actresses.

Last edited:

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Alec Baldwin came under some scathing criticism for remarks he made on PBS about Rose McGowan essentially enabling Harvey Weinstein's sexual predation by accepting his buyout of $100,000 to forgo any criminal complaint.

He was accused of 'blaming the victim' by the rampant forces of the feminism and the 'cult of the victim' which demands an enshrinement of a victim as someone beyond personal responsibility for their own predicament.

Look Harvey was a known commodity before any of his targets went to meet him, in private, or in his hotel room, or invited him to their apartments. Many accepted payoffs or movie roles in exchange for silence. This went on for 4 decades.

Alec is absolutely RIGHT. Harvey was given a free reign because nobody pressed charges and that led to serial sexual exploitation as these women were too ambitious, greedy or fearful to confront him in court. Which allowed him open season on other young actresses.

You're forgetting something: sexual coercion is about as difficult to prove as a false rape accusation. Even a rape kit test proves only sex, not rape, except in exceptional circumstances. Seldom is a witness present, so it really does become a he-said-she-said situation. Then there is the moral question of reporting it to others without pressing charges. To report it without pressing charges can draw accusations of slander; and to press charges might not even be possible depending on the available proof.

I know Tekbones will mock me for this, but I do believe that making fornication a fine-able offence (with the fine starting at around 33 grams of gold for a first offence and doubling for each repetition of the offence) would be the ideal deterrent. Should a person rape another and the victim accuses him of it, then a prosecutor simply needs to prove fornication which a rape kit test could usually prove easily enough at least when no protection was used.

And if a person makes a false rape accusation against another, then failure to prove even fornication could more effectively clear his name since people know that rape itself is extremely difficult to prove.