Kyle Rittenhouse

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
https://www.nwherald.com/2020/08/28...ngs-antioch-teenager-is-charged-with/afbjy6p/

So the first victim that Kyle shot was... running away, or had his back to him?

No self defence there then.

And for the record, those that said "Get him" and "Beat him up" did NOT help this whole situation what so ever. In fact they likely exacerbated everything, including Kyle's response which led to the shooting of the last two people.

And I'll call them what they are - fukin idiots.

But can see now why Kyle was charged as he was. He might get off from everything else, but anything tied to Rosenbaum will likely be what lands him in jail, even if he pleas.

• Sad
Reactions: Mowich

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Kyle was being chased by the pedophile. It's blatantly obvious from analyzing the videos. It's very hard to see exactly what happened, since the two end up behind some parked cars, but from all accounts it sounds like two people were shooting at each other. Kyle just happened to be the better shot.

So in other words, you didn't read the link at all.

Not shocked.

It's mob mentality. People were out to administer street justice, not disarm him. If one were to slow the video down, none of them were going for the gun, or attempting to tackle or subdue him. In court, it will be asked, would a reasonable person feel threatened enough to fear for their lives/safety in a situation like this. I believe so.

-one person tries to punch Kyle in the head, but does not injure him.

-second person leaps up, and attempts to kick Kyle in the head, when he falls

-third person runs up, and attempts to hit Kyle over the head with his skateboard

-fourth person pulls out a gun, and runs toward Kyle

None of these actions suggest any attempts to subdue him, or place him under citizens arrest. I've broken up bar fights, and had to hold a couple of people down in my life at employment situations, when they have committed criminal acts, until security arrives. This is definitely not how one goes about doing so.

The first shooting is too hard to tell, whether it was self defense or not, but there is little chance of a first degree murder conviction. The second set of incidents were clearly self defense.

See above.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You have have no understanding of the law, Toots.

I read the article, and it is what the District Attorney claims of the incident. Now it will be up to the prosecutor to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, which IMO, will not happen.

I do have understanding.

Being shot in the back means the person is moving or facing away from a suspect, thus is not a danger.

Yes, it'll be up to the defence to prove that Kyle was in danger of his life and in the second and third case, that likely won't happen. But with the autopsy of the first shooting, there's reasonable doubt.

So, sweet cheeks, the prosecutor will have an easier job of it than he would have had the first victim been shot in the front.

• Sad

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I find it interesting that the AG would consider that the "victim" had his back turned in this case but has not made the same consideration with regards to the cop shooting. The AG seems to think in that case the guy shot in the back was a threat.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Being shot in the back means the person is moving or facing away from a suspect, thus is not a danger.

...or he is reaching for a Gun or Knife under the passenger seat of the car to kill the police.. after being told to stop and comply..

He was a danger to the police with a long criminal record.

They should have killed him, but as least paralyzed, he wont be rapping anyone anymore.. :lol: :lol:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Yup, Repukians support terrorists, white supremacists, illegal militias and KKK. Y'all be phuked in the head.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I find it interesting that the AG would consider that the "victim" had his back turned in this case but has not made the same consideration with regards to the cop shooting. The AG seems to think in that case the guy shot in the back was a threat.
He was.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Yup, Repukians support terrorists, white supremacists, illegal militias and KKK. Y'all be phuked in the head.
KKK is all Dems and always has been. Bedford Forrest was the first Grand Wizard of the KKK and he was a good Dem. Robert Byrd was a Grand Kleagle and BHO loved him.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
KKK is all Dems and always has been. Bedford Forrest was the first Grand Wizard of the KKK and he was a good Dem. Robert Byrd was a Grand Kleagle and BHO loved him.
You just keep living in the past where Trump is taking y'all. You really are brain dead.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ya, he's talking about you Petroglyph. Assholes gotta asshole, eh.
Making you a moderator of these forums is the same as putting Jeff Epstein in charge of a room for of pre-pubecent girls.

• Sad

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc) have taken down the actual videos of the shooting, and now only allow clips of the video which paint Kyle as a cold-blooded killer, or neo-Nazi. I am no fan of the alt-right news, but the MSM is trying to push their agenda on Americans, without giving them the opportunity to see both sides of the coin.
Hard to push an agenda when people have facts. In about a week if one were to find the original video and post it in its entirety people would claim it was faked.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hard to push an agenda when people have facts. In about a week if one were to find the original video and post it in its entirety people would claim it was faked.
It's still on Rumble and Parler.