#KillerCuomo Should Be In Prison for His COVID-19 Lies

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Yup TM,it sure looks like it :​

Cuomo Aide Admits — ‘We hid nursing home ‘death data’ so Trump’s DOJ wouldn’t find out the truth’…​

Governor Cuomo’s top aide privately apologized to Democratic lawmakers for withholding the state’s nursing-home death toll from COVID-19 — telling them “we froze” out of fear the true numbers would “be used against us” by federal prosecutors, The Post has learned.

The stunning admission of a cover-up was made by Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa during a video conference call with state Democratic leaders in which she said the Cuomo administration had rebuffed a legislative request for the tally in August because “right around the same time, President Donald Trump turns this into a giant political football,” according to an audio recording of the two-hour-plus meeting.

“He starts tweeting that we killed everyone in nursing homes,” DeRosa said. “He starts going after New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy, starts going after Gavin Newsom, starts going after Gretchen Whitmer.”

In addition to attacking Cuomo’s fellow Democrat governors, DeRosa said, Trump “directs the Department of Justice to do an investigation into us. And basically, we froze,” she told the lawmakers on the call.

One can only hope nobody interrupts the enemy while they are making such huge mistakes...but RIP on all the people who died alone and condolences to all those they left behind.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yes this outrage is coming from his base , who would have thought they loved their parents .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Yup TM,it sure looks like it :​

Cuomo Aide Admits — ‘We hid nursing home ‘death data’ so Trump’s DOJ wouldn’t find out the truth’…​

Governor Cuomo’s top aide privately apologized to Democratic lawmakers for withholding the state’s nursing-home death toll from COVID-19 — telling them “we froze” out of fear the true numbers would “be used against us” by federal prosecutors, The Post has learned.

The stunning admission of a cover-up was made by Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa during a video conference call with state Democratic leaders in which she said the Cuomo administration had rebuffed a legislative request for the tally in August because “right around the same time, President Donald Trump turns this into a giant political football,” according to an audio recording of the two-hour-plus meeting.

“He starts tweeting that we killed everyone in nursing homes,” DeRosa said. “He starts going after New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy, starts going after Gavin Newsom, starts going after Gretchen Whitmer.”

In addition to attacking Cuomo’s fellow Democrat governors, DeRosa said, Trump “directs the Department of Justice to do an investigation into us. And basically, we froze,” she told the lawmakers on the call.

One can only hope nobody interrupts the enemy while they are making such huge mistakes...but RIP on all the people who died alone and condolences to all those they left behind.
A cell with twin beds for him and Trump might be fitting! :)

• Angry
Reactions: B00Mer

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I am going to guess he would be one of the contestants not wearing his glasses and with his hearing aids turned off?
:)

"Tommy can ya hear me..."

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I am going to guess he would be one of the contestants not wearing his glasses and with his hearing aids turned off?
:)

"Tommy can ya hear me..."
I was wearing my glasses and the T.V. was turned up loud while I watched the worst atrocity committed by a U.S. President in 234 years. :)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I was wearing my glasses and the T.V. was turned up loud while I watched the worst atrocity committed by a U.S. President in 234 years. :)
So you have a problem with things like record Black and record Hispanic employment...WOW! You are really passing yourself like a very unlikable RASCIST JLM.
Is that on purpose?
;)
Not to mention the record amount of child trafficking arrests that happened because of trump's directives.

You are really starting to come across like one of those MARXISTS that everyone says are a so crooked nasty and horrible.

Don't celebrate Karl Marx. His Communism has a death count in the millions.​

It's Karl Marx's 200th birthday, but there's nothing to celebrate. His dream of a utopia led to millions of deaths at the hands of tyrants.​

Stalin said about voting: "The people who cast the votes don't decide an election, the people who count the votes do."

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So you have a problem with things like record Black and record Hispanic employment...WOW! You are really passing yourself like a very unlikable RASCIST JLM.
Is that on purpose?
;)
Not to mention the record amount of child trafficking arrests that happened because of trump's directives.

You are really starting to come across like one of those MARXISTS that everyone says are a so crooked nasty and horrible.

Don't celebrate Karl Marx. His Communism has a death count in the millions.​

It's Karl Marx's 200th birthday, but there's nothing to celebrate. His dream of a utopia led to millions of deaths at the hands of tyrants.​

Stalin said about voting: "The people who cast the votes don't decide an election, the people who count the votes do."
When did I speak about Black and Hispanic employment?