#KillerCuomo Should Be In Prison for His COVID-19 Lies

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Next question will be what deal was struck behind closed doors yesterday
I don't know, but whatever it is, it's pretty obvious he'll getting off easy. I suspect he will never face any consequence for being personally responsible for the deaths of thousands of senior citizens in his state. His defense..."vulnerable people are going to die anyway." Imagine if a Republican governor had said that.

Meanwhile people are losing their shit because he grabbed a couple of butts. if that's the worse thing they think he did, maybe he should try politics in Canada. We reward behavior like that by our progressive leaders up here.

Wonder if he will get to keep his Emmy?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I don't know, but whatever it is, it's pretty obvious he'll getting off easy. I suspect he will never face any consequence for being personally responsible for the deaths of thousands of senior citizens in his state. His defense..."vulnerable people are going to die anyway." Imagine if a Republican governor had said that.

Meanwhile people are losing their shit because he grabbed a couple of butts. if that's the worse thing they think he did, maybe he should try politics in Canada. We reward behavior like that by our progressive leaders up here.

Wonder if he will get to keep his Emmy?
They stripped him of it Monday

Meanwhile

Governor Kathy Hochul Acknowledges 12,000 More Deaths in New York From COVID Than Previously Disclosed by Cuomo

By Joe Hoft
Published August 25, 2021 at 11:45am
449 Comments