#KillerCuomo Should Be In Prison for His COVID-19 Lies

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Look you claim to be a trump hater so hating the fact trump had record minority employment and record child trafficking arrests goes right along with that too.

Biden just said wearing masks for the next year will save lives and yet the science says wearing masks won't stop a virus, so YOU are the one who needs to prove your point.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Look you claim to be a trump hater so hating the fact trump had record minority employment and record child trafficking arrests goes right along with that too.

Biden just said wearing masks for the next year will save lives and yet the science says wearing masks won't stop a virus, so YOU are the one who needs to prove your point.
What has that got to do with insurrection of Jan. 6. "Hate" is a personal thing. I don't give a shit about him personally with the possible exception of his hypocrisy!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
It wouldn't matter if you proved trump hater cuomo caused ALL those deaths- JLM would just ignore the proof, as he and all the other trump haters do with all the actual evidence.

Cuomo Finally Gets His Comeuppance​

A bombshell COVID report from New York's AG lays bare the incompetence and deceitfulness of the state's governor.

Gee, what would the LEFTIE AG of New York know anyhow?
:rolleyes:

Of course third party gossip is OK to hang trump ( the most acquitted president in US history ) and the majority of the country who voted for him though.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
What has that got to do with insurrection of Jan. 6. "Hate" is a personal thing. I don't give a shit about him personally with the possible exception of his hypocrisy!
YOUR Hypocrisy you mean...not to mention your implied racism!

• Haha

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

So what what definitive point have you made about masks? There is probably NOTHING that is 100% effective in blocking a virus, but having said that show me ONE hospital in the country where masks aren't worn. You think they are just practicing up for a Hallowe'en party? My whole family has been wearing masks for nearly a year now and none of us has contracted Covid, of course that isn't conclusive but it's good enough proof for me to continue wearing one! :)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
So what what definitive point have you made about masks? There is probably NOTHING that is 100% effective in blocking a virus, but having said that show me ONE hospital in the country where masks aren't worn. You think they are just practicing up for a Hallowe'en party? My whole family has been wearing masks for nearly a year now and none of us has contracted Covid, of course that isn't conclusive but it's good enough proof for me to continue wearing one! :)
We never wear a mask except where forced to by store policy and none of us have caught covid either.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
We never wear a mask except where forced to by store policy and none of us have caught covid either.
I imagine that happens a lot, as I'm sure the virus isn't in every store or carried by every person, but the problem is you can't tell where and by whom they are likely to show up.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Business Insider

Gov. Cuomo's controversial order requiring nursing homes to admit COVID-19 patients was reportedly removed from New York's health website​

• New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's controversial March 25 order that required nursing homes to admit COVID-19 patients was deleted from the state of New York's website, Fox News reported.
  • On May 10, Cuomo released new guidance that prohibited hospitals from sending people who tested positive for COVID-19 back to nursing homes, though his administration said the new guidance added to — but did not replace — the original order.
  • At least 5,800 people have died in New York nursing homes and adult care facilities.
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo's March 25 order that required nursing homes to admit patients who were suspected to have or had tested positive for COVID-19 has been deleted from the state of New York's website, Fox News reported Tuesday.

On Wednesday, the state of New York's website displayed an error message, stating the "page that you are looking for is not found," in place of a link to the original document. The March 25 order is only accessible through an archived version of the webpage, posted by the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine.

New York officials have scrubbed Gov. Andrew Cuomo's March 25 order requiring nursing homes to take in COVID-19 patients from the state health department website -- even as Cuomo's office insists that the order, which has been linked to thousands of nursing home deaths, remains in effect.

• Wow

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Ignores COVID Nursing Home Scandal Engulfing Governor Brother Andrew​

149196-cnns-chris-cuomo-ignores-covid-nursing-home-scandal-engulfing-governor-brother-andrew-7...jpg

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
What insurrection are you speaking of ? There was no insurrection , there was no attempt to overthrow the government . You should at least see that B.S.