Jews: Get the Hell Out of Europe.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Mohammed was a Christian.

And I think we all know Jesus wasn't Christian, as he was the one who FOUNDED Christianity. You're just stating the blindingly obvious.

Actually Jesus had nothing to do with the founding of Christianity as we know it. The people who followed after him twisted up what he was trying to do into their own little perverted "Truth" and that twisting continued through the ages until we have the crud we have today.

Jesus was a Rabbi, if anything and I doubt Christianity today is what he had in mind when he started preaching.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Actually Jesus had nothing to do with the founding of Christianity as we know it. The people who followed after him twisted up what he was trying to do into their own little perverted "Truth" and that twisting continued through the ages until we have the crud we have today.

Jesus was a Rabbi, if anything and I doubt Christianity today is what he had in mind when he started preaching.
Do we know Jesus was a rabbi? What were the licensing standards of the day? I ask because I don't know. I know he was sometimes called "Rabbi," meaning "teacher," but I have no idea if he was actually qualified as such in Judea.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

What a load of bollocks.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It has been open season on Jews since 9/11, Theresa: RICHARD LITTLEJOHN says Home Secretary's solidarity will be seen as an empty gesture unless it is followed up with firm action

By Richard Littlejohn for the Daily Mail
20 January 2015
Daily Mail

Theresa May is photographed holding up a placard which reads ‘Je suis Juif’ (I am Jewish) at a memorial for the victims of the Paris massacre

Home Secretary Theresa May is photographed holding up a placard which reads ‘Je suis Juif’ (I am Jewish) at a memorial for the victims of the Paris massacre.

Among those murdered in France were four people singled out for slaughter in a kosher supermarket, for no reason other than the fact that they were Jewish.

This atrocity follows a pattern of attacks on Jewish targets in mainland Europe. We shouldn’t kid ourselves it couldn’t happen here.

Patrols have been stepped up at Jewish schools, synagogues and businesses in Britain.

The former Chief Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks said: ‘After what happened in Paris, you are beginning to get British Jews asking: “Will I be safe going to synagogue or going to a Jewish shop? Will my children be safe in a Jewish school?” ’

Mrs May acknowledged this anxiety, saying: ‘I know many Jews are feeling vulnerable and fearful. I never thought I’d see the day when members of the Jewish community in the United Kingdom would say they were fearful of remaining here.’

Where have you been for the past decade, Theresa? It doesn’t come as any surprise to me.

Back in 2007 I made a film for Channel 4 exposing the rise of anti-Semitism in this country. One of the most profoundly depressing interviews I conducted was with a Jewish student who intended to emigrate to Israel because he thought there was no long-term future for the Jews in Britain.

The idea was originally pitched to the BBC after a producer approached me to present a documentary on a subject close to my heart. Ever since 9/11, I had become aware of a growing sense of disquiet among my Jewish friends and neighbours and wanted to investigate the root causes.

I proposed that the programme should be broadcast to mark the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Cable Street. On October 4, 1936, Jews and trades unionists clashed with Oswald Mosley’s British Union of Fascists, who were attempting to march through London’s East End.

Mosley’s blackshirts were repelled and Cable Street came to be seen as the high-watermark of anti-Semitism in this country.

The Battle of Cable Street, October 1936

My thesis was that the Far Right hadn’t gone away, but the driving force behind the modern resurgence of anti-Semitism was a sinister alliance between Islamic fundamentalists and the Fascist Left, who shamefully use their virulent hatred of Israel as a stick to beat Britain’s Jewish community.

When the BBC learned of the direction I wanted to take the programme, they ran a mile. It was later picked up by Channel 4 but missed the Cable Street anniversary.

At first, it appeared no one wanted to take part. The now-disgraced Denis MacShane, a member of Labour Friends of Israel and self-styled champion of Britain’s Jewish community, refused to be interviewed.

So did his Labour colleague Oona King, herself half-Jewish, who had been on the receiving end of some unpleasant anti-Semitic abuse while campaigning in East London.

Eventually, their independently minded fellow Labour MP John Mann, who had instigated a parliamentary inquiry into anti-Semitism, was more than happy to speak out. He confirmed my own findings as I travelled around Britain’s Jewish communities.

Mrs May said: ‘I know many Jews are feeling vulnerable and fearful. I never thought I’d see the day when members of the Jewish community in the United Kingdom would say they were fearful of remaining here'

Secretary of State for Communities Eric Pickles also held up one of the signs at the meeting in London

I concluded: it was open season on the Jews. I went on patrol with police and the Jewish community’s own security teams and was astonished to find the precautions being taken to protect potential targets.

Jewish cemeteries had been repeatedly vandalised and gravestones daubed with swastikas. An old people’s home in Manchester was protected with barbed wire. A nearby school had high fences, surveillance cameras and full-time guards.

It was the same story in London. I even discovered prominent Jewish organisations were being fitted with bomb-proof windows. Was this all really necessary, or pure paranoia? The late Mike Todd, then Chief Constable of Manchester, assured me it was not an over-reaction. ‘We know there are people carrying out hostile surveillance on Jewish targets.’

John Mann’s inquiry reported: ‘It is clear that violence, desecration and intimidation directed towards Jews is on the rise. Jews have become more anxious and more vulnerable to attack than at any time for a generation or longer.’

And that was eight years ago. Since then the threat level has increased. As we have seen in Europe, Islamist maniacs have got the Jews in their sights.

Yet Theresa May gives the impression of only just having woken up to the problem. I am sure her ‘Je suis Juif’ solidarity is appreciated, but it will soon be seen as an empty gesture, as meaningless as Call Me Dave’s absurd hokey-cokey in Paris, unless it is followed up with firm action.

To her credit Theresa did manage to kick out Abu Qatada, and Captain Hook was finally extradited and is beginning a life sentence in an American jail. But other preachers of hate are allowed to flourish, radicalising a new generation of terrorist recruits, who are exposed to vile anti-Jewish propaganda in mosques and online.

Directly beneath the photo of Theresa in yesterday’s Mail was a story about a convicted Al Qaeda terrorist with links to the Paris shootings, who we can’t deport because of the Human Rights Act — despite the Home Office branding him ‘a danger to the community’.

I repeat what I wrote in the aftermath of the Paris massacre. ‘Britain is a soft touch. It’s all very well MI5 wanting more powers to intercept communications, but isn’t it about time the authorities used existing laws to smash the terrorists?

‘We’ve got conspiracy laws, as well as legislation against “hate crimes” and incitement. The Government should repeal the appalling Human Rights Act; instruct the police and security services to close down Islamist websites; stop our prisons being used as Al Qaeda recruiting offices; shut down mosques and religious schools which foment terrorism; prosecute and deport foreign hate preachers; and lock up those fanatics with British passports.’

Unless Theresa May is willing to do each and every one of those to protect not just our fellow citizens in Britain’s Jewish community but all of us, then waving a placard reading ‘Je suis Juif’ is just another worthless piece of political posturing.

This column has always taken an interest in street fashion, ever since back in the Eighties I spotted a woman emerging from Holborn Tube station wearing leg-warmers over a pair of those ridiculous yeti boots.

Uggs and micro-skirts. I don’t get that, either, especially when the weather’s brass monkeys.

There also seems to have been an explosion in women wearing daft hats which look as if they’ve been knitted for a Nepalese sherpa. You know, those with the long strings and bobbles on the end. What’s all that about?

They might be OK halfway up a mountain, but in the centre of London? I even saw a bloke wearing one.

He was ski-ing through Hampstead at the time, on roller blades. That’s Hampstead for you.

On Friday I was heading towards Swiss Cottage when I saw another increasingly familiar sight — a woman crossing the road in a full, head-to-toe burka, with just a narrow slit for her eyes.

You couldn’t miss her, mind. Over the top of her burka she was also wearing a hi-viz jacket.

A visit by the Queen to a church on the Sandringham estate has been cancelled because of — yep — elf’n’safety fears.

Her Maj was due to attend a service at St Mary the Virgin but it has been closed to the public because a piece of plaster fell from the ceiling.

Church wardens admit that it was ‘no big deal’ and the plaster was swept up with a dustpan and brush. But, hey, you can’t be too careful.

I wonder how Her Maj reacted when they told her. That’s if they dared to tell her the reason.

This is a woman who lived in London during the Blitz. She’s hardly going to be put off going to church because a small piece of plaster might fall on her head.

It has been open season on Jews since 9/11, Theresa: RICHARD LITTLEJOHN says Home Secretary's solidarity will be seen as an empty gesture unless it is followed up with firm action | Daily Mail Online

How many bollocks are in a standard or average load?

Well I've got two. I don't know about you.

Hitler only had one.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Nice to see BNP-Lite and radical Islamists have such similar goals.

I'm not BNP-lite. I'm Ukip.

Also, I don't know why you keep thinking the term "BNP-lite" is some sort of term of abuse for me. I admire the BNP and their policies - as does my mother, who will probably vote for them in May's General Election, but I'm voting for Ukip - so you're not abusing me, you're PRAISING me.

Now, if you called me "a Liberal Democrat" or "a member of the Labour Party" I WOULD be offended.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Then again, you think "knuckledragger" and "mouth-breather" are compliments too.

It depends in which context you use them. If you called me a "LibDem knuckledragger" I'd PROBABLY be offended, but then maybe not.

If you called me a "BNP-lite knuckledragger" I wouldn't give two hoots, because I know that my politics and views are offending your liberal sensibilities, and I like upsetting liberals.

Also, I'm British. It takes a lot more than silly names on a discussion forum to gravely upset and worry me.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Do we know Jesus was a rabbi? What were the licensing standards of the day? I ask because I don't know. I know he was sometimes called "Rabbi," meaning "teacher," but I have no idea if he was actually qualified as such in Judea.

Nice catch. Although Serry has been schooled by you he will still think Jesus was a Rabbi. Even though it meant teacher and that is what they called him.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nice catch. Although Serry has been schooled by you he will still think Jesus was a Rabbi. Even though it meant teacher and that is what they called him.
I don't think you are and expert on the Bible Rabbi Smack.

Joh:4:19:
The woman saith unto him,
Sir,
I perceive that thou art a prophet.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It’s not Netanyahu’s fault that Jews in Europe are afraid

Blame the liberal left politicians and media for failing to confront violent anti-Semitism

Rod Liddle
21 February 2015
The Spectator

46 Comments

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
Photo: Getty

Have you seen the prices for houses in Israel? Astronomical, mate. You wouldn’t believe it. An arid and perpetually embattled country which everyone has recently decided to hate, and with a bloody great big wall topped with razor wire running through the middle of it — I’d have expected the cost of a nice four-bed would be comparable to what you’d pay in Rwanda, say, or Myanmar. Not a chance. Down south, in Eilat, it’s millions and millions and millions of quid, just to be oven-basted by the extremist sun and then eaten by a shark. It’s not much better in the nicer parts of Tel Aviv, either, such as Jaffa — more than a million pounds for 150 square metres of living space, without a view of the torpid Med.

I suppose you could get a decent-sized home in Sderot comparatively cheaply — a mile from the border with Gaza and described (although probably not in the estate agent’s brochure) as the ‘bomb shelter capital of the world’. Every day or so, a rocket pings across from the supposed nation of Palestine, bang, you’re dead. That would keep you on your toes, no? Except not many Sderotis are killed this way, because Israel is incomparably more competent than Hamas and shoots the rockets down, the rockets sent by a terrorist administration which has made a living out of pretending to be a victim and somehow convincing the PC world of this delusion.

There are the newer settlements on the West Bank, out towards the River Jordan — they might be good value, couple of olive trees in the back yard, lights of Amman twinkling in the distance. But do you want to be woken in the middle of the night by some maniacal jihadi with the IQ of a bowl of stewed okra tunnelling into your open-plan kitchen-diner, a pound of Semtex taped to his stomach, yelling the Allahu Akbar business? Probably no worse than living in Tower Hamlets or Bradford, mind.

I checked all these house prices because once in a while I get sick to the back teeth of this country and think I should remove the family to somewhere more congenial. Slovenia, for example. I’ve often thought of Slovenia. And sometimes Slovakia — up, up, in the foothills of the Tatra Mountains with its wolves and bears. And more recently Israel — nice climate, don’t you think? But also Israel because of what has been happening lately and our — the West’s — response to it all. Sadly, I am not Jewish, so I’d have to lie on the immigration forms. But I’ve pretended to be Jewish once before — as a student, when I rather took to an Orthodox Jewish girl called Sarah. She didn’t twig I was goyim for ages. Things progressed so quickly that I came close to having the snip — the things we boys do, or did, in order to facilitate sexual intercourse. But I digress.

The good news is that the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, has told the Jews of western Europe that they should emigrate to his country, and therefore I think it’s possible that I could sneak in under cover. I think it’s fair to say that I would out-Israeli most of the new immigrants. Western European Jews are flooding to Israel because of homicidal Muslim attacks — in France, Denmark, Sweden and here in the UK too. Jews targeted because of their race. Racist murders, racist assaults. A French Jewish journalist, Zvika Klein, was filmed walking through the Islamic State suburbs of Paris and being spat at, threatened, abused at every pace.

Netanyahu has been attacked, natch, by the European liberal left for his offer of sanctuary — and that’s because these attacks upon Jews are possible only with the connivance of the liberal left politicians and media. The politicians who hate Israel and have bought whole the canard that the Palestinians are blameless victims, and who do not wish to accept what we all know is true — that modern Islam harbours a murderous attitude toward Jews; it wishes them to be wiped out and exterminated. It is not just a few extremists. If you think that, you are kidding yourself. Netanyahu knows that too many of us have been kidding ourselves. For too long. The animus and hatred is deep-rooted, and given succour by the gentile left, which prefers, for the sake of its own vacuous ideology of multiculturalism, to keep its eyes shut.

The bien-pensant attacks on Netanyahu were epitomised by the idiotic Piers Morgan, writing in the Daily Mail. I suppose one should not be surprised about what emanates from a man with a face which so closely resembles a puckered anus. Remember 9/11, Morgan wrote: many Jews were killed on that day. But that didn’t herald a mass emigration to Israel. We all stood together, united against extremist violence!

Oh, you sap, you halfwit. How can you not see that what is happening now is of a different order entirely? The number of anti-Semitic attacks rising exponentially. Drongo jihadis opening fire on synagogues and Jewish shops — not on Israeli embassies, not on Netanyahu, but on ordinary Jews. Can you imagine the response from the politicians if these sorts of attacks had been committed by white Christians against Muslims? Or indeed by Christians against Jews? And yet when it happens to be Muslims murdering Jews there is no great furore about this fact; instead it is swept to one side: simply a case of ‘extremists’ versus ‘ordinary people’. No, that is not what it is. But given their investment in multiculturalism, the politicians will not accept this obvious point. If our Jewish community gets the hell out to Sderot or Jaffa, it will be this wilful and cowardly blindness which has propelled them there.

This article first appeared in the print edition of The Spectator magazine, dated 21 February 2015

It

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I hope the Jews (or any group) have learned that bunching up isn't always the best route to go when survival of your breathing is one of the big goals.
Since we are all capable of thinking, if an accurate list of the past was divided into 'reasons for persecution' then religion might not be even close to the top reason so it should stop being paraded around as only reason for any ill feelings towards 'them'.
Having a lock on religious freedom in the 1947 map was to make sure they always had a place they could go an worship and do it in safety.
It is not a ticket to become a Dictator state when you signed something indicating you would go in the opposite direction. You can do one or the other and excel at it, when you take on two then you do a bad job at both while claiming the opposite so change is met with a lot of resistance.

Banking, what can be said, all the punishment inflicted on the most of the Jews hasn't had the elite flinch once in the last 'while'. The scope of it would be the Japan PM declining to deal with ISIS when he has sentenced millions of his own citizens to needless pain and suffering and possible extermination because 'safety' is too expensive. A history of the current banking practices doesn't take long as the guide-lines are in about 6 verses and if the Jews still bank that way between themselves then the repair is quite easy as Gentiles who have read Revelation have a relationship with the same God of Ge:1:1 and that makes them 'a member'. If the practice is one sided then the banking is done as it was before Moses and that would be based on how fallen angels set it up before the flood. The 1000+ years that it would have been used is enough to make it a learned item so resurrection of the basics of the same system would have happened no matter how many interruptions there were.

I'm going to assume each village had a bank and they all talked to the Temple in Jerusalem as far as loans and such. That would mean today the globe would be the community and a central bank would be Temple that keeps track of expenses for all the villages in a nation. The Temple got word there was a new mouth to feed within 30 days of the birth and in the banking world that would be equal to a birth certificate. Normally the parents shell out all the expenses for the child until they are up and working in some career. If the State is the one who 'knows' the long term swings so they know which careers will be useful and which will become useless then they are in an unfair position that early in the game.

Collecting money cannot be a goal of the ones handing it out so it needs to be made a public necessity and run as a non-profit organization. If running a for profit business is what they want then there would be lots of opportunity and the company would be as big or as small as you wanted as you own part of where you work and that supplements the basic needs.
Call it the 'Moses Doctrine' where the parents who are too poor to produce an instructor lets the 'State' do the financing while they are reduced to just the basics of life such as food and clean clothes, etc. but they get paid extra to do that in exchange for the State deciding what career path will actually be needed down the road.

The highs and lows of some of the OT Bankers or Government Leaders might even fit a profile of some of the winners and losers who had that role between Moses and John the Baptist. Moses was kept alive until he was 120 for a few reasons, John was killed by the time he was 35 for a few reasons yet both were needed to define a certain group, the 12 Tribes and how they fit into the bruise to the heel from Ge:3:15. The Kings they had during that time and until Neb came along had control of the gold, both internal and external and the Temple was 'just Godly duties'. 20 pages later it might turn out to be a waste of time, for that reason but the material you covered that 'was not related' would get a 'related' label when there is a different topic. (my 'not related pile' was the biggest pile so it needed to be sorted again and pieces that didn't fit before fit better now that the 'big picture' was a bit clearer)

It’s not Netanyahu’s fault that Jews in Europe are afraid

Blame the liberal left politicians and media for failing to confront violent anti-Semitism

This article first appeared in the print edition of The Spectator magazine, dated 21 February 2015

It

I would expect nothing less from 'The Spectator', after the guy for making a '12' into a '21' is drawn and quartered can the article be looked at.

Is you solution on where all the 'anti-Semites' are deported to countries that surround Israel? That plan has a few flaws in it even from this distance.
They could always do as I suggested, put up a white board and let the people walking by make the changes. If you are Jewish and might be offended then come to the house of worship from another direction.

To be quite honest, if you can't turn an honest profit while living in what the world recognizes as 'the Holy Land' then you aren't half the business men they claim to be. How hard is it to take the Baghdad battery and fill it with dead sea water and presto camel hair that glows.

Even an Eskimo who just paid off the 'ice-guy' should be able to 'fit into a global economy' without all having to get protection from Iceland, isolation rather than increased communication on 'the progress and what is filling in the vacuum created by the firing what is too big to be fired. No benefits and room and board plus minimal expense would have how many enter the private sector?
Lots, that works too as long as their survival wages matches the output of the plants the elite have running. A slacker version of the coal town of the industrial revolution where it is now a company not working town but since genocide activities has a way of eventually getting out into the 'common knowledge' it probably means the next time will have a shorter exposure time before the facts not produced still end up getting produced.
If you are going to be barefoot it is better to do it in Haiti than Yellowknife, NWT ? Where that is the color of flesh where amputation has to take place due to freezind. Devy up all the private and public land and hand out titles and once the snow goes away those deeds become valid land claims minus expenses to the host nations and generous compensation loans from the new tourism board.

A headline today will have follow-ups for about a week if it is a one-time deal and it has some merit, if not it is over before the week is up but it did serve it's purpose, in the worst case it would just be filling up a time slot that isn't going to go to any further follow-ups.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Interesting comments Obama on the left what a joke. Obama in Canada would
be regarded as a Red Tory but still a conservative. The problem there is no
lleft in America. There is right and slightly right.
If there was a pragmatic left they would not tolerate the stupidity that is going on.
FDR was more or less left and he didn't tolerate fascism. The fact is the political
right is just a dumb. Germany has a conservative government, Britain is a
conservative government and so on.
This is a case of no one wants a war and they don't understand the war was
declared in 2001 and we are fighting one. Its time to admit it and route the enemy
from the face of the earth. if groups continue to use religion to prosecute their
war, then they should be regarded as a criminal organization that advocates for
violence. We also don't get the message we are at war and boots on the ground
are going to be necessary