Jews: Get the Hell Out of Europe.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Maybe I'll drop sponsoring Guatemalan kids and adopt an educated, fully employable Israeli family?

TV says they are starving to death from Leftie Nutlessyahudi spending too much on blowing up Gaza err I mean "fighting terrorism" in occupied Palestine err "people being mean".

The Fellowship - Life Changing Television

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Greek Philosophy, Roman Law and Christianity

Yeah, I guess that's close enough.
Actually they are the Father, Son and Spirit.

Maybe I'll drop sponsoring Guatemalan kids and adopt an educated, fully employable Israeli family?

TV says they are starving to death from Leftie Nutlessyahudi spending too much on blowing up Gaza err I mean "fighting terrorism" in occupied Palestine err "people being mean".

You can get them very cheap if you help them xcape Israel.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I see all this chaos happening around me and I can't help but wonder
what are the Kardashians up to these days. Wonder what it will be
like when people find out we are at war with a threat bigger than Mr.
Hitler was and he was not a nice man at all.
We are allowing savages to threaten us on our own soil and our well
intentioned governments appeal for understanding. I am fed up with
these people who cannot adapt to a democratic society and that is a
requirement of being a citizen and if not it should be.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I see all this chaos happening around me and I can't help but wonder
what are the Kardashians up to these days. Wonder what it will be
like when people find out we are at war with a threat bigger than Mr.
Hitler was and he was not a nice man at all.
We are allowing savages to threaten us on our own soil and our well
intentioned governments appeal for understanding. I am fed up with
these people who cannot adapt to a democratic society and that is a
requirement of being a citizen and if not it should be.

Are you talkin about bankers? Hey Einstien we're bombing them every day and we've killed about three million in the last decade. You want to nuke don't you you savage beast you. Sounds like you would like to run a concentration camp. You should stick with the Kardashians. Clevage is something you understand.

Joshua ben Pandira was an Essene and he is thought to have been the pattern the fictional Jesus was laid on by the lying evil scribes who constructed historical Christianity. Joshua is interchangeable with Jesus, Soloman, David and a long list of other Solar gods.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
WAY more atrocities have been committed in the name of Christ than for any other religion. Think of the inquisition, the crusades and the witch burnings' just to begin. Extremists are all dangerous, regardless of their base ideology whether its religious, political, theoretical or even in defense of the environment. The only truly non-violent religion I can think of is Buddhism.

Yes, for 2,000 years Christianity was OUT OF CONTROL. That's past tense. Now it's Islams turn. And they have 20th century weapons. That is present tense.

Muslims are an infestation, a cancer that needs to be cut out of civilized western societies.

The USA and Canada are based on Judeo-Christian traditions, which is what made the USA and Canada such a great place to live and a magnet to the rest of the world.

Now those ethical beliefs are being threaten by a beastly ideology called Islam.

Here is a Video most of the media missed.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cao4bhZJMac

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He converted to Christian before he became famous. Christ man read the damn book will you.
Hmmm, 'shall not deny His name', . . . check for 'with fire'

Better let you know right her that brimstone is a new earth verse, in the meantime feel free to look around for what changes are even going to be on the option list.

a beastly ideology
Re:4:6-9:
And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal:
and in the midst of the throne,
and round about the throne,
were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
And the first beast was like a lion,
and the second beast like a calf,
and the third beast had a face as a man,
and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him;
and they were full of eyes within:
and they rest not day and night,
saying,
Holy,
holy,
holy,
Lord God Almighty,
which was,
and is,
and is to come.
And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne,
who liveth for ever and ever,

God and the Holy Spirit were the model for man, these beasts were the model for birds and animals, including primates. How do you like the Kingdom of God so far?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The impossibility, for a woman, of obtaining a divorce without her husband’s consent in today’s Israel is portrayed

Rarely does a film integrate a social and political message within a forceful drama as masterfully as Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem. The impossibility, for a woman, of obtaining a divorce without her husband’s consent in today’s Israel is portrayed with chilling power in a story that follows a case that lasts for five years. It will shock many people to learn that Israel, despite being a secular state, has no civil procedure for marriage and divorce, except when the two people differ in their religious affiliations. Released in Israel to widespread acclaim and box-office success in September, the film has since been released theatrically in France and Italy. In Britain, despite well-received screenings at the London Film Festival and the U.K. Jewish Film Festival, it missed a distribution window and was instead released in November on DVD. Though it failed to earn an Academy Award nomination, Gett is in the running for Best Foreign Language Film at this year’s Golden Globes.