Omnibus Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Among the more prominent theories are claims that the Clintons or President Donald Trump is somehow involved. Trump himself shared a comedian’s tweet peddling the baseless suggestion that former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were responsible.
And somehow the fools never ask themselves "What power do a former president almost 20 years out of office and a former secretary of state have to have a man in a Federal lockup killed?"

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
And somehow the fools never ask themselves "What power do a former president almost 20 years out of office and a former secretary of state have to have a man in a Federal lockup killed?"
It is all about distraction. Look over there... while the Trump criminal cartel gets away with murder, crimes against humanity and rob you blind. Trump had more reason and the capability to have Epstein killed than anybody else.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
It is all about distraction. Look over there... while the Trump criminal cartel gets away with murder, crimes against humanity and rob you blind. Trump had more reason and the capability to have Epstein killed than anybody else.
we might never know for certain..........but we are justified in being suspicious........given what the "law" means in the US We see distortions , "interpretations" of the law there almost daily......... and it is questionable. Money & power determines to much in that society. Seems their principle is: "if the glove fits.......one must acquit"Metaphorically speaking.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Exactly how the dems have been getting away with criminal activity. They have their media focused on misinterpreting anything Trump says.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I don't think Trump was involved 'cuz his mouth is as big as his ego, and the Dolt wouldn't be able to not brag about it repeatedly in 280 characters or less...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyphaHw5qYA

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I don't think Trump was involved 'cuz his mouth is as big as his ego, and the Dolt wouldn't be able to not brag about it repeatedly in 280 characters or less...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyphaHw5qYA

I think he was, he just is ironically smarter about hiding this part of him because he knows that this is one thing NO ONE would ever accept of him.

Murder yes.

Molesting/raping girls, no.

Reactions: Cliffy

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

If there was any real evidence of a there, there the MSM would have been all over it like the pictures from a couple of events that they happen to be together.

Reactions: captain morgan

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, pedophilia is a lifestyle not a horrific eugenics crime, doncha know!

I guess it depends on whether the judge rode the plane too I suppose. Good thing Trump put out the EO after the judge Saras had that terrible attack though.
I hope.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Just trying to delay the proceeding she was given a week to prepare for the rest of the unsealing
Looks like it will all turn on evidence and judges...there is a lot more at stake here than just her...friends close, enemies closer they say.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
IMO anyone who had anything to do with Epstein - from this fucking cunt to the Clintons to Andrew to Trump and any other asshole they can find - should all be investigated and jailed until the investigation is done.

Not enough is being done to look into this and it's disgusting.