It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Just yesterday I was talking to a recent immigrant from Northern Alberta. He said that in the last few years they have had more -40 days than all the time he grew up there.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

2000? It is now 2021 and the earth has not seen any real rise in sea levels anywhere in the world that I am aware of. Just more fear mongering by just another useless globalist run and owned outfit. Anybody who believes anything that the UN says anymore they have to be two bricks short of a load.

The world is going to face a bigger event if the United Nations is allowed to exist and to continue any longer. The UN is full of fear mongers, communists, liars and a bunch of leaches sucking tax dollars of the taxpayer's around the world who are being forced to pay their fat salaries. Since the UN was founded they have not solved a bloody thing in the world. Matter of fact they made things worse for the world. The real threat to the people of the world are the elite great reset globalists and their puppet on a string lackey bought off politicians and the corporate owned lying media. Just saying. (n)

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Just yesterday I was talking to a recent immigrant from Northern Alberta. He said that in the last few years they have had more -40 days than all the time he grew up there.
I lived in Northern Alberta and I can attest to how cold it can get. In the far north, they have to leave their vehicles running because if they shut them down, they'd freeze immediately and couldn't be started again. So ya, it still gets cold!!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

I lived in Northern Alberta and I can attest to how cold it can get. In the far north, they have to leave their vehicles running because if they shut them down, they'd freeze immediately and couldn't be started again. So ya, it still gets cold!!

Why don't those crazy Albertan's in the north build heated garages for their vehicles? Why do they want to burn fuel for nothing when their vehicles could be parked in a heated garage? That just makes common sense and logic to me. But then again, common sense and logic are sorely missing with the people who live in Northern Alberta and pretty much all over Canada also. :LOL:

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Why don't those crazy Albertan's in the north build heated garages for their vehicles? Why do they want to burn fuel for nothing when their vehicles could be parked in a heated garage? That just makes common sense and logic to me. But then again, common sense and logic are sorely missing with the people who live in Northern Alberta and pretty much all over Canada also. :LOL:
Do you think it takes no energy to heat a garage?
I know a lot of parking lots out there have recepticles to plug in block heaters.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Aside from the expense of building you would have to pay turdOWE's carbon scam tax on the heat.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Trudeau’s carbon change plan , tax Canadians . Same as all other plans , tax Canadians .
But I love the carbon tax best . Let’s change our lifestyle to get emissions down while importing vast amounts of immigrants and refugees to raise our emissions .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Well, you tell the military to start building those garages ok? Also, it takes "fossil fuels" to heat said garages so it's likely cheaper to just let the vehicles run.
I remember well when pipes froze in the school having to stay at home because it was so cold so no heat.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well, you tell the military to start building those garages ok? Also, it takes "fossil fuels" to heat said garages so it's likely cheaper to just let the vehicles run.
I remember well when pipes froze in the school having to stay at home because it was so cold so no heat.
I was in Calgary last winter at minus forty . Yikes was it cold , they were announcing on the radio frost bite in under five minutes .

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Do you think it takes no energy to heat a garage?
I know a lot of parking lots out there have recepticles to plug in block heaters.
Probably it takes very little energy to heat up a garage once it has been heated up. Whether one burns lots of fuel while leaving your vehicle run for hours outside in the -40 cold or park a vehicle in a heated garage there should be very little difference between in cost in paying for the extra fuel costs that one will have to burn by leaving ones vehicle outside in the cold or paying a little more on someones hydro or natural gas bill by having ones vehicle parked in a heated garage.

I am pretty sure that the gas prices in Northern Alberta are a way lot higher than they are in southern Alberta. It can get pretty expensive to be leaving a vehicle running for hours out in the cold for who knows how long. It also takes energy when someone uses a block heater. Personally, I would prefer to park my vehicle in a nice warm garage where when I climb aboard where it is fairly warm and comfy. But that is just me. You? Well, you can do whatever the shit you want to do. :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Holy suffering gesus. What a pile of mouth breathing smelly nonsense climate shit coming out of her little girls mouth. I was really surprised that when she was finished with her blah-blah-blah bull shit rant the bunch of adult looking? greenies in the audience all stood up and clapped and cheered over such blah-blah-blah. I :ROFLMAO: as I always do when I hear these fear mongering environ"mental" wackos walk up to their podiums and shout about something that so far has not eliminated humanity on earth yet. Climate change has been going on since time began and life still somehow manages to survive whatever is thrown at them.

The earth and even humans have survived floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, exploding volcanoes, and even two world wars for centuries now, and yet humans are still here basking in the sun and carrying on with life as usual. Just like covid, climate change is all just plain bullshit and more fear mongering and those two alone has made many people millionaires from the many millions of idiots and buffoons out there who believe their lies and bullshit and who can be easily convinced enough that the sky is falling down.

I get up and out of bed every morning and have my coffee and I do not give a shit as to what happens on or to earth that is done by mother nature because there is not a phuking thing that I can do about what mother nature has plans for the earth today. I do not live in a world of fear and panic and paranoia over what may happen. Sadly, there are just way too many people who live in fear every day for their lives only because of the constant barrage of communist globalist propaganda brainwashing bullshit that is fed to them every hour of every day by their lying politicians and the lying media. (n)

Reactions: Twin_Moose