Isis

Can we combine all the ISIS threads please.

• Yes

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Why of course

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Yep

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Well I mean really, yes

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
No... there are various subjects about what's going on with them that will get too messy with it all being in one thread, especially if you merge all the existing ones right now.

Why don't we merge all the US related threads or all the Canadian Politics related threads into one?

Don't like them?

Don't click on them.

Besides, why do you have this in the "News Section" of the forums? This thread isn't News and should be in the Members Lounge or Hot Topics, or somewhere else.

Prax for Mod so I can move this thread. :twisted:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
No... there are various subjects about what's going on with them that will get too messy with it all being in one thread, especially if you merge all the existing ones right now.

Why don't we merge all the US related threads or all the Canadian Politics related threads into one?

Don't like them?

Don't click on them.

Besides, why do you have this in the "News Section" of the forums? This thread isn't News and should be in the Members Lounge or Hot Topics, or somewhere else.

Prax for Mod so I can move this thread. :twisted:
ISIS has one function.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
My question is, what do you think of the ISIS Mobile wallet..

Sucks to have a Trade Mark to a logo hijacked by radical islam.. LOL

ISIS terror group could be the last straw for struggling mobile payments firm Isis | BetaBoston

https://www.paywithisis.com/

ISIS has one function.

...to pee in your Cornflakes.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
How many Canadians have enlisted with ISIS? The first young American member of ISIS has given his last full measure of devotion for the cause of ISIS. His name was McCain. There are supposedly several hundred Americans who have enlisted with ISIS. I've read there are more British Muslims who are members of ISIS than are serving Her Majesty.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Isis is most famously known as an Ancient Egyptian goddess. She was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans and the downtrodden, but she also listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers.

Isis means "throne" in Ancient Egyptian. As the personification of the throne, she was an important representation of the pharaoh's power. The pharaoh was depicted as her child, who sat on the throne she provided. Her cult was popular throughout Egypt, but her most important temples were at Behbeit El-Hagar in the Nile delta.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Boomer - great self portrait = gotta save that one for Hump Day Hotties!

I don't know why she doesn't just bloody eat it. What the hell is she doing? Knowing the part of the world she comes from she probably thinks bananas are vile and is waiting for somebody to give her a roasted cockroach or a stick insect on a cocktail stick.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I don't know why she doesn't just bloody eat it. What the hell is she doing? Knowing the part of the world she comes from she probably thinks bananas are vile and is waiting for somebody to give her a roasted cockroach or a stick insect on a cocktail stick.

You really need to get some. I know its hard because you are British but still ...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The world knows who you want it to be delivered by. They have the same feeling. ISIS in one thread works as it involves several Mid-East locations as well as North Africa. The Ukraine isn't under attack but the unrest there is caused by the same players that are backing the unrest in Syria and Iraq. Let out by virtue of complete siolence is Lebanon and Hezbollah as I doubt a treaty with the same rebels will be an easy sell if they are given concessions by the Lebanese Govt even wit Harri being the one pushing that aspect. ( a defeated Politician is not supposed to leave the country for a life of an elite in Saudi when he isn't using a woman driver) Pinning the assassination of his father on the wrong people isn't going so well either, good, if he was part of it he shouldn't get any reward)

Russia and the Ukraine could be mentioned just because of relief efforts have the Ukraine exceeding 1M refugees and Syria has many times that and Iraw just experienced an example of the fear the people have when the Circus called ISIS is known to be coming to town in Iraq..
The NATO broadcasts in the Media would also be shown better in a single thread as the broadcasts should follow the same pattern if they are as sloppy and unimaginative as the recent past shows. Just the (1st) relief convoy 'invasion' shows what a 'trait' looks like. Like the point made just recently by a Russian politician while 'at the golf course' Whatever Washington promotes they will do the opposite was the message and if you look for that it will either be present or it won't be.

ToonTown at it's best, only one side is going to be in economic flames before the dust settles.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
As the new troll world I have my doubts as to how effective it is going to actually be in the overall campaign, let alone who they left swinging it.
Always have your fingers on the pulse don't ya? The one thread thing worked for Syria related things, well except for this topic. Perhaps being unmentioned it is meant to stay that way. like it is supposed to be
Global Information Network - Bush Secret Society - YouTube

The last second is worth all the pain and WTF is the reporter on, creepy eyes of the 34th degree.

Hurry, we don't have much time, . . . which one is ISIS?

If NA is to experience cold weather early how does that effect Syrian refugees and Ukrainian ones where it is even colder. I don't imagine tent city would be better protection in a blizzard that a wet fur coat, coat to coffin in one polar gust.

Last edited: