Isis

Can we combine all the ISIS threads please.

• Yes

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Why of course

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Yep

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Well I mean really, yes

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
T.O. ISIS bride nabbed: 'I believe in Sharia, wherever Sharia is'
Brad Hunter
Published:
February 10, 2019
Updated:
February 10, 2019 2:25 PM EST
Dura Ahmed, 28, from Toronto has no regrets about traveling to join her ISIS husband. The mother of two is now trying to get out of Syria.SCREENGRAB/ CNN
A Toronto woman who was a member of Islamic State’s women’s auxiliary and captured by U.S. forces claims she was clueless about the horrors committed by the death cult.
Dura Ahmed, 28, was one of two Canadian women captured in eastern Syria. The other is a former graphic designer from Alberta.
Regrets? She has none, according to CNN. Nor had Ahmed heard of the countless executions or the murder and enslavement of Yezidi women.
“Briefly, just briefly I heard about some executions taking place,” Ahmed told the network.
As for the Yezidis, she remained non-plussed.
“When I came here I heard. I haven’t seen one but…,” she laughed. “Well, having slaves is part of Sharia [Islamic law]. I believe in Sharia, wherever Sharia is. We must follow whoever is implementing the way, the law.”
The good old days in Raqqa where the Pringles were plentiful. GETTY IMAGES
Both Canadian women have children and lived in the tattered remains of what’s left of Islamic State’s caliphate.
According to the France 24 network, another 46-year-old Canadian woman showed up at the camp on Friday claiming ISIS was “doing good things.”
Ahmed’s husband arrived in Raqqa, Syria — the death cult’s heartland — in 2012. She was in school, she told CNN, and waited two years to take the plunge.
She knew nada about the events unfolding there. And she loved it.
Ahmed called it “an easy life” packed with Pringles and Twix chocolate bars.
Both her children were born under ISIS’ iron boot.
The 34-year-old Albertan would not give the network her name. She said that as a “Muslim wife,” she had to obey when her hubby asked her to go to the war zone.
Hubby was taken off the board by allied forces. She married again, to a Canadian and given the lifespan of jihadis, he was also killed.
Global Affairs Canada told CBC News it is aware that Canadian citizens are being “detained in Syria.”
And Minister of Public Safety Ralph Goodale appeared less than enthusiastic about bringing the terror travellers home.
Goodale said the ability to bring them home is “extremely limited” and he won’t jeopardize the safety of Canadians by bringing ISIS thugs back here.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/t-o-isis-bride-nabbed-i-believe-in-sharia-wherever-sharia-is

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
T.O. ISIS bride nabbed: 'I believe in Sharia, wherever Sharia is'
Brad Hunter
Published:
February 10, 2019
Updated:
February 10, 2019 2:25 PM EST
Dura Ahmed, 28, from Toronto has no regrets about traveling to join her ISIS husband. The mother of two is now trying to get out of Syria.SCREENGRAB/ CNN
A Toronto woman who was a member of Islamic State’s women’s auxiliary and captured by U.S. forces claims she was clueless about the horrors committed by the death cult.
Dura Ahmed, 28, was one of two Canadian women captured in eastern Syria. The other is a former graphic designer from Alberta.
Regrets? She has none, according to CNN. Nor had Ahmed heard of the countless executions or the murder and enslavement of Yezidi women.
“Briefly, just briefly I heard about some executions taking place,” Ahmed told the network.
As for the Yezidis, she remained non-plussed.
“When I came here I heard. I haven’t seen one but…,” she laughed. “Well, having slaves is part of Sharia [Islamic law]. I believe in Sharia, wherever Sharia is. We must follow whoever is implementing the way, the law.”
The good old days in Raqqa where the Pringles were plentiful. GETTY IMAGES
Both Canadian women have children and lived in the tattered remains of what’s left of Islamic State’s caliphate.
According to the France 24 network, another 46-year-old Canadian woman showed up at the camp on Friday claiming ISIS was “doing good things.”
Ahmed’s husband arrived in Raqqa, Syria — the death cult’s heartland — in 2012. She was in school, she told CNN, and waited two years to take the plunge.
She knew nada about the events unfolding there. And she loved it.
Ahmed called it “an easy life” packed with Pringles and Twix chocolate bars.
Both her children were born under ISIS’ iron boot.
The 34-year-old Albertan would not give the network her name. She said that as a “Muslim wife,” she had to obey when her hubby asked her to go to the war zone.
Hubby was taken off the board by allied forces. She married again, to a Canadian and given the lifespan of jihadis, he was also killed.
Global Affairs Canada told CBC News it is aware that Canadian citizens are being “detained in Syria.”
And Minister of Public Safety Ralph Goodale appeared less than enthusiastic about bringing the terror travellers home.
Goodale said the ability to bring them home is “extremely limited” and he won’t jeopardize the safety of Canadians by bringing ISIS thugs back here.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/t-o-isis-bride-nabbed-i-believe-in-sharia-wherever-sharia-is
Maybe, some country will take her in. Maybe, the Saudis .... or the Pakistanis.

We shouldn't.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Is this where Hoid would say: "That's what the injuns should have said about you white nappies."?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Or white denying natties....

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Maybe, some country will take her in. Maybe, the Saudis .... or the Pakistanis.
We shouldn't.
She has a better education (different from being smart) than some and her children are Syrian so she can get a job teaching school or become a Social Worker helping the real Syrian women return and be able to spot a liar in the first 3 sentences, and how to do some real research before making a life/death commitment.
Do the 'slaves ', that she likes having so much, come from a different religion or are they any old 'sheeple'. How long was she a slave before she killed the woman who owner her and became the head butch(er).

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not U.S. citizen
Associated Press
Published:
February 20, 2019
Updated:
February 20, 2019 10:40 PM EST
Hassan Shibly, lawyer for 24-year-old Hoda Muthana, poses in his office in Tampa, Florida, on February 20, 2019. (GIANRIGO MARLETTA/AFP/Getty Images)
WASHINGTON — An Alabama woman who joined the Islamic State group in Syria won’t be allowed to return to the United States with her toddler son because she is not an American citizen, the U.S. said Wednesday. Her lawyer is challenging that claim.
In a brief statement, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo gave no details as to how the administration made their determination.
“Ms. Hoda Muthana is not a U.S. citizen and will not be admitted into the United States,” he said. “She does not have any legal basis, no valid U.S. passport, no right to a passport nor any visa to travel to the United States.”
But Hassan Shibly, a lawyer for the woman, insisted Muthana was born in the United States and had a valid passport before she joined the Islamic State in 2014. He says she has renounced the terrorist group and wants to come home to protect her 18-month-old son regardless of the legal consequences.
“She’s an American. Americans break the law,” said Shibly, a lawyer with the Florida chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations. “When people break the law, we have a legal system to handle those kinds of situations to hold people accountable, and that’s all she’s asking for.”
Story continues below
Muthana and her son are now in a refugee camp in Syria, along with others who fled the remnants of the Islamic State.
Shibly said that the administration argues that she didn’t qualify for citizenship because her father was a Yemeni diplomat. But the lawyer said her father had not had diplomatic status at the time of her birth in Hackensack, New Jersey.
He released a copy of the woman’s birth certificate, issued two months after her birth on Oct. 28, 1994, to support his claim.
This undated image provided by attorney Hassan Shibly shows Hoda Muthana, an Alabama woman who left home to join the Islamic State after becoming radicalized online. (Hoda Muthana/Attorney Hassan Shibly via AP)
The lawyer also provided to The Associated Press a letter from the U.S. Mission to the United Nations to what was then known as the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services attesting to the fact that the woman’s father, Ahmed Ali Muthana, was a member of the Yemeni diplomatic mission to the U.N. from Oct. 15, 1990 to Sept. 1, 1994.
President Donald Trump said Wednesday on Twitter that he was behind the decision to deny her entry, tweeting that “I have instructed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and he fully agrees, not to allow Hoda Muthana back into the Country!”
The announcement came a day after Britain said that it was stripping the citizenship of Shamima Begum, a 19-year-old who left the country in 2015 with two friends to join the Islamic State and recently gave birth in a refugee camp.
It also comes as the U.S. has urged allies to back citizens who joined IS but are now in the custody of the American-backed forces fighting the remnants of the brutally extremist group that once controlled a vast area spanning parts of Syria and Iraq.
Muthana’s lawyer said she was “just a stupid, naive, young dumb woman,” when she became enamoured of Islamic State, believing it was an organization that protected Muslims.
Shibly said she fled her family in Alabama and made her way to Syria, where she was “brainwashed” by IS and compelled to marry one of the group’s soldiers. After he was killed, she married another, the father of her son.
After her second husband was also killed she married a third IS fighter but she “became disenchanted with the marriage,” and decided to escape, the lawyer said.
Shibly, based in Tampa, Florida, said he intends to file a legal challenge to the government’s decision to deny her entry to the country.
Muthana’s status had been considered by lawyers from the departments of State and Justice since her case arose, according to one U.S. official who was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity. The official would not elaborate but said Pompeo’s statement was based on the lawyers’ conclusions.
The State Department declined to disclose details about her father or Muthana’s case, citing privacy law.
Most people born in the United States are accorded so-called birthright citizenship, but there are exceptions. Under the Immigration and Nationality Act, a person born in the U.S. to an accredited foreign diplomatic officer is not subject to U.S. law and is not automatically considered a U.S. citizen at birth.
However, Muthana’s case is unusual, if not unprecedented in that she once held a U.S. passport. Passports are only issued to citizens by birth or naturalization, according to Seamus Hughes, the deputy director of the Program on Extremism at George Washington University, who has studied the phenomenon of foreign Islamic State fighters and families.
Hughes said the decision is also unusual because it comes just days after the Trump administration urged European nations to repatriate extremists from Syria as the Islamic State nears collapse.
“If you are trying to make the case that others should take back their people, it stands to reason that you would do that, too,” he said.
Muthana, who says she dodged sniper fire and roadside bombs to escape, is ready to pay the penalty for her actions but wants freedom and safety for the son, her lawyer said.
In a letter released by Shibly, Muthana wrote that she made “a big mistake” by rejecting her family and friends in the United States to join the Islamic State.
“During my years in Syria I would see and experience a way of life and the terrible effects of war which changed me,” she wrote.
“To say that I regret my past words, any pain that I caused my family and any concerns I would cause my country would be hard for me to really express properly.”
Shibly said Muthana was brainwashed online before she left Alabama and now could have valuable intelligence for U.S. forces, but he said the FBI didn’t seem interested in retrieving her from the refugee camp where she is living with her son.
Muthana’s father would welcome the woman back, Shibly said, but she is not on speaking terms with her mother.
Ashfaq Taufique, who knows Muthana’s family and is president of the Birmingham Islamic Society, said the woman could be a valuable resource for teaching young people about the dangers of online radicalization were she allowed to return to the United States.
“Her coming back could be a very positive thing for our community and our country,” Taufique said.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/alabama-woman-who-joined-islamic-state-is-not-u-s-citizen

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
U.K. plans to strip ISIS teen bride of citizenship: Lawyer
Associated Press
Published:
February 20, 2019
Updated:
February 20, 2019 8:22 PM EST
In this file photo taken on Feb. 22, 2015 Renu Begum, eldest sister of missing British girl Shamima Begum, holds a picture of her sister while being interviewed by the media in central London. LAURA LEAN / AFP / Getty Images
LONDON — Shamima Begum, a London teenager who left Britain four years ago to join the Islamic State group, is to be stripped of her U.K. citizenship by the government, her family’s lawyer said Tuesday.
Attorney Tasnime Akunjee tweeted that the family is “very disappointed with the Home Office’s intention to have an order made depriving Shamima of her citizenship.”
He said the family is “considering all legal avenues to challenge this decision.”
ITV News reported that the family had received a letter from the Home Office, which oversees immigration, saying that the order revoking Begum’s British citizenship had already been made. The letter said Begum could appeal the decision.
Begum left London with two friends in 2015, when she was 15, and travelled to Syria. Now 19 and living in a refugee camp, she says she has given birth to a baby and wants to come home.
Story continues below
This advertisement has not loaded yet,
but your article continues below.
The case has reignited a debate in the U.K. about how to deal with citizens who joined IS but want to return home now that the group is on the verge of collapse. U.S. President Donald Trump has demanded that European countries take back their citizens who fought in Syria, but European nations are worried about security.
Begum was found this month by The Times newspaper in a refugee camp in Syria. She said she had fled the Islamic State group’s last enclave.
This Monday Feb. 23, 2015 file handout image of a three image combo of stills taken from CCTV issued by the Metropolitan Police shows Kadiza Sultana, left, Shamima Begum, centre, and Amira Abase going through security at Gatwick airport, south England, before catching their flight to Turkey. Metropolitan Police via AP
The teenager said she had married an IS fighter, had lost two children through malnutrition and disease, and wanted her newly born baby boy to grow up in Britain.
In a series of interviews with British media, she criticized some aspects of the Islamic State group and its self-proclaimed caliphate, but said she does not regret going there.
She said she had been “OK with” beheadings carried out by Islamic State adherents because she believed it was allowed under Islamic law.
This undated photo issued by the Metropolitan Police shows Shamima Begum. Metropolitan Police via AP
“I think a lot of people should have sympathy towards me for everything I’ve been through,” she told Sky News. “I just was hoping that maybe for me, for the sake of me and my child, they let me come back.”
Home Secretary Sajid Javid, who oversees immigration, said Monday he would not hesitate to prevent the return of Britons who travelled abroad to join IS.
The British government has the power to remove citizenship on national-security grounds, though not if it would make the individual stateless. It was not immediately clear whether Begum has a second nationality.
Javid told lawmakers on Monday that more than 100 dual nationals had been stripped of their U.K. citizenship for terrorism-related reasons.
Hundreds of Britons have already returned from IS-controlled areas. Some have been prosecuted, and others put through deradicalization programs.
British officials say about 900 Britons went to areas of Syria and Iraq that were controlled by the group. Of those, around 20% were killed, and about half of the survivors have returned to Britain.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/u-k-plans-to-strip-isis-teen-bride-of-citizenship-lawyer

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
BRIDES OF ISIS: 'It's impossible to muster sympathy'
Brad Hunter
Published:
February 20, 2019
Updated:
February 20, 2019 12:50 PM EST
Shamima Begum, 19, a bride of ISIS has been stripped of her British citizenship. SCREENGRAB
A teenage British ISIS bride — who just gave birth — has been stripped of her UK citizenship.
As Canada and the rest of the West wrestles with what to do with returning jihadis and their ladies auxiliary, the Brits have come down hard.
Shamima Begum left the UK to join ISIS in 2015 and now wants to return to the country she turned her back on.
The 19-year-old terror groupie gave birth Sunday.
Hoda Muthana, an Alabama woman who left home to join ISIS wants to come home. Uncle Sam says sure, but it will cost you 60 years in the slammer. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
“[Her family are] very disappointed with the Home Office’s intention to have an order made depriving Shamima of her citizenship,” a lawyer representing her family said on Twitter, adding they are considering their options.
Story continues below
She was 15 when she and two pals travelled to Syria. As for joining ISIS in the first place, she claimed she had no regrets but added: “the caliphate is over”.
Begum told Sky News she was “okay” with ISIS atrocities.
UK Home Secretary Sajid Javid said: “My message is clear: if you have supported terrorist organizations abroad I will not hesitate to prevent your return.”
Too. Much. Fun. Three teen wannabe Brides of ISIS, Shamima Begum is on the far right, embark on their big adventure in 2015. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Meanwhile, survivors of the death cult’s reign of terror are furious that Western journalists are lending the Brides of ISIS a sympathetic ear.
Interviewers have appeared reluctant to ask the terror groupies about the mass rape and slaughter of Yazidi women.
Ali Y. Al-Baroodi survived ISIS’s bloodthirsty occupation of Mosul. He was shocked as the women described their lives of privilege and luxury in the caliphate.
“It was hell on Earth and every single one of them made it so,” he told the Jerusalem Post, adding he wonders if foreigners who trekked to the war zone want locals to “apologize”.
“[Islamic State] demolished cities and hundreds of mass graves, [and left] thousands of orphans and widows.”
Those who suffered under ISIS are demanding justice.
Shamima Begum said she was “okay” with the death cult’s bloodlust. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
“It’s impossible to muster sympathy for her. She went to Syria as a colonizer, several months after ISIS beheaded journalists and aid workers,” writes Idrees Ahmad, an author and academic.
“It’s amazing to me that captured Western ISIS members are framed primarily as people who might or might not harm their home countries. They are colonizers who enslaved, raped and murdered Syrians and Iraqis,” he added.
Murad Ismael is the co-founder of an organization that helps Yazidis. He underlines the fact Islamic State’s female victims appear forgotten.
“How the hell are we going to stop future mass crimes if we let ISIS go unpunished?” he said.
“Thousands of terrorists left their heavenly countries and came to Iraq and Syria. They came and murdered our men, raped and enslaved our women and girls and took our children.”
http://torontosun.com/news/world/brides-of-isis-its-impossible-to-muster-sympathy

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Canadian woman who left to join ISIS in Syria wants to come home
Postmedia News
Published:
February 21, 2019
Updated:
February 21, 2019 2:56 PM EST
ISIS flag.DELIL SOULEIMAN / AFP / Getty Images
A woman originally from Ontario who hopped on a jet to Syria to join ISIS reportedly wants to come back to the true north strong and free.
In an interview with the New York Times, 46-year-old Kimberly Gwen Polman said she regretted joining the terrorist group with fellow country-jumper, 24-year-old American Hoda Muthana.
Once a resident of Hamilton, Ont., Polman worked at a Muslim school after graduating from college. The Times reported the Reformed Mennonite eventually converted to Islam.
Polman started talking with an ISIS militant, who used the alias Abu Aymen, whom she later married.
A dual citizen — the woman’s mother is from the United States and her father is Canadian — Polman claims she was smuggled into the al-Hawl refugee camp in 2015, after heading to Istanbul, Turkey via Vancouver, B.C. with an American passport.
Story continues below
Polman reportedly jumped ship without telling anyone in her family. Aymen convinced the woman her nursing skills were needed in the expanding ISIS caliphate, according to Polman.
The woman claims she tried to escape the camp a year after her arrival. She said she was captured, imprisoned, interrogated and raped.
“They took me down the hallway, and it was really dark,” Polman said. “There were metal doors, heavy ones, and I slipped, I remember, and they kicked me.”
The woman eventually befriended Muthana — who also made headlines for trying to return to the U.S. with her toddler. The pair made plans to escape.
Polman and Muthana surrendered to forces whom were fighting ISIS. The Ontarian hoped she’s able to return home.
MASS GRAVE OF ISIS EXECUTION VICTIMS FOUND IN SYRIA
More than 3,500 remains of people have been found in Syria.
According to the U.K. Sun, the burial site was found outside the city of Raqqa, could contain the bodies of ISIS hostages that were executed.
“We’ve heard accounts from residents of Al-Fukheikha that they would see people gathering with someone in an orange suit,” said Turki al-Ali, who supervised the unearthing.
Forensic official Asaad Mohammad told Yahoo News there are some “2,500-3,000 bodies estimated” at the site, with 900-1,000 bodies buried in individual graves.
http://nytimes.com/2019/02/19/us/islamic-state-american-women.html
http://thesun.co.uk/news/8479407/isis-execution-victims-found-mass-grave-syria
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/largest-mass-grave-yet-found-outside-syrias-raqa-002653868.html
http://torontosun.com/news/world/canadian-woman-who-left-to-join-isis-in-syria-wants-to-come-home

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The only one of these women to make me pause is the one who was 15 when she left to join ISIS.

The others were old enough to understand the implications of what they were doing. At fifteen though it's too easy to get picked up and swayed into what was going on, especially if lied to.

I've seen bits of the BBC interview with Shamima and I feel for her infant, but her, it's on the borderline, because she's not remorseful at all about anything. Yet I think she's obviously deeply brainwashed into her beliefs. In her case, it'd be hard to agree for her to return, and yet if you factor in how young she was, should she be given a chance for at least trial and punishment?

The others however, an entire different story. Their home country should take them in, but treat them as the criminals they are and hold them accountable for it.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Sweden is to ISIS what Argentina was to the Nazis: Politician
Brad Hunter
Published:
February 22, 2019
Updated:
February 22, 2019 12:51 PM EST
Ikea here I come! A Swedish politician has said his country is to ISIS killers what Argentina was for the Nazis.GETTY IMAGES
Sweden has become for ISIS jihadis what Argentina was for the Nazis, an opposition politician is claiming.
Swedish Moderate Party MP Hanif Bali told parliament the country has been lead-footed in dealing with returning terrorists.
And now he fears there will be a high price to pay.
“These [jihadist] trips have been happening for several years now, but you haven’t done anything,” Bali told Green Party spokesman Rasmus Ling.
Nazi architect of death Adolf Eichmann escaped to Argentina after the war. Israel caught up with the Nazi, tried, convicted and hanged him. GETTY IMAGES
Bali said the Greens have crafted laws that have exacerbated a difficult situation, calling the approach to extremism “passive.”
Story continues below
“Sweden has become what Argentina was for the Nazis. Only, after World War II, they actually introduced retroactive legislation and got the Nazis sentenced,” the politician said.
BRIDES OF ISIS: ‘It’s impossible to muster sympathy’
Interpol chief fears bloodshed from ISIS 2.0
BONOKOSKI: Trudeau Liberals weaving ‘welcome home’ mat for ISIS returnees
“Had [the Swedish government] been in power then, no Nazis would have been convicted.”
He wondered why none of the returning terrorists have been prosecuted.
Following the Second World War, many of Hitler’s most vile henchmen escaped to Latin America. They included death doctor Josef Mengele, Adolf Eichmann, and concentration camp commander Franz Stangl.
Swedish politician Hanif Bali said his country has become a haven for ISIS killers.
Ironically, the politician told SVT TV, there are victims of ISIS’s bloodlust who are stranded in Middle Eastern refugee camps while the terrorists get the red carpet treatment.
“I believe we should make it as difficult as possible for them to come here. They have actually lost of the right to call themselves Swedes”, Bali said
Since 2013, Sweden with a population of around 10 million has accepted more than 800,000 migrants. About 150 ISIS terrorists and 50 of their family members have returned.
Bali also wants ISIS brides and their spawn “to rot” in the refugee camps.
Bizarrely, one Swedish newspaper columnist said the country should “increase its support to foreign fighters.”
Meanwhile, the father of an American woman who joined ISIS and has had her citizenship revoked is suing the Trump administration.
ISIS fangirl Hoda Muthana — who married at least three jihadis who all got whacked — is in a Syrian refugee camp with her 18-month-old boy.
Ahmed Ali Muthana argues in the suit filed in federal court is an American citizen by birth and should be allowed to come back to the U.S. with her toddler son.
It’s expected she’ll be charged with providing material support to terrorism.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/sweden-is-to-isis-what-argentina-was-to-the-nazis-politician

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Yazidis girl, 10, pregnant after being raped multiple times by jihadis
Brad Hunter
Published:
February 25, 2019
Updated:
February 25, 2019 4:53 PM EST
Marwa Khedr was just 10 when she became pregnant after numerous rapes by ISIS jihadis.
Marwa Khedr was only 10 years old.
She was pregnant. The victim of countless rapes by fanatical Islamic State jihadis.
Her whereabouts are unknown.
“There are a lot of girls like her,” Ziad Avdal, a former teacher who runs safe houses for Yazidis escaping ISIS, told the Daily Mail.
“It is not just terrible that she is pregnant — these young girls may have been raped by 100 men before they become pregnant.”
Story continues below
Yazidi volunteers search for missing relatives. Thousands were slaughtered by Islamic State. GETTY IMAGES
Marwa was kidnapped when death cult members came into her Yazidi village in Iraq. Residents were taken at gunpoint, the men buried alive.
Islamic State high-fliers preferred women and girls aged 10 to 20 for their twisted pleasure. The last time her family saw Marwa, she was a prisoner in the former caliphate capital of Raqqa.
Months later, her aunt told the newspaper, she was spotted by a family friend who said she was pregnant. Today, she remains missing.
Her aunt told the mail that among the most bloodthirsty were the so-called ISIS Brides, many now desperate to return to the West.
Many of the women remain devoted to Islamic State. Just as fanatical and just as dangerous.
Sky News interviewed a number of the death cult’s groupies and were shocked.
ISIS bride Shamima Begum got a new tent because she is “famous” ITV
One said: “Thanks be to God, (Islamic State) has laws that are God’s laws, they only have God’s law and when they help people it’s for free. It was the perfect life of dignity and grace.”
But others claimed there was so little food that children were forced to eat weeds and mouldy bread just to survive.
On the other hand, British ISIS bride Shamima Begum claims to have been given a plush tent because she’s “famous.”
The U.K. last week stripped her of her citizenship. She left London at 15 to join Islamic State and has shown a shocking lack of remorse.
Now 22, Begum claims she’s being “discriminated” against.
“I’m being made an example of. I’m being punished right now because I’m famous,” she told The U.K. Sun.
Cpl. Carl Bryant follows the coffin of his wife Cpl. Sarah Bryant, 26, in 2008. She was the first British woman to die in active service in Afghanistan. GETTY IMAGES
Meanwhile, the mothers of British servicemen and women killed in the war on terror have said they don’t want Begum or any other jihadis allowed back into the U.K.
They support Home Secretary Sajid Javid’s plans for a new Treason Act to jail ISIS turncoats.
The mothers want Team ISIS sent into permanent exiles as “enemies of the state”.
“As mums whose sons died trying to protect their country, we fully support treason laws,” the mothers said in an open letter.
“This would honour our sons . . . IS members and supporters like Shamima Begum should never be allowed back to trample on our sons’ graves.”
http://torontosun.com/news/world/ya...t-after-being-raped-multiple-times-by-jihadis

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You do know these people are supported by the US Military, Right. Bloomer preaches the same shit, Walnut preaches the same shit, and the list goes on and the common trait shared is they all are proud members of the loco collective. The pic from the West Bank might be something I will post many times as it shows some have certain rights that are withheld from other people that live 'right next door'.

You have to admit the rapes would have had the authorization of VP Pence or Trump as that is part of the training manual they are given. I would suggest the women run very fast to the Syrian Government and explain who they are and be willing to write a confession that would rival 'War and Peace' in size and detail. Those confessions could be released in a number if ways from a local soap opera to testimony in a war crimes case.
Israel quit the human rights part of the UN and Canada did the same in a show of support. Israel rejoined it not much later, we didn't, we stood there with egg on our face as we showed the world we were nothing more than a 'tool'. The policies we support today make a lot or moral people cringe on shame of being associated with psychopathic behavior on a global level.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Hit terrorist with 6-year prison sentence: Crown
Sam Pazzano Courts Bureau
Published:
February 26, 2019
Updated:
February 26, 2019 7:56 PM EST
Pamir Hakimzadah
A Toronto man who tried to join Islamic State militants in Syria should be sentenced to six years behind bars, says a federal Crown attorney.
Pamir Hakimzadah, 29, pleaded guilty in early February to one count of leaving Canada to participate in a terrorist activity and also admitted Tuesday to assaulting a Toronto woman in 2015 in an unrelated matter.
Crown attorney Chris Walsh told the sentencing hearing that no one knows how Hakimzadah became radicalized and expressed concerns over defence lawyer Luka Rados’s plan to deradicalize his client with psychiatric and spiritual counselling.
“This is new territory and it’s untested,” said Walsh.
Pamir Hakimzadah
Hakimzadah left Toronto in October 2014 and flew to Istanbul with the goal of finding a way into Syria to join the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
Story continues below
A taxi driver in Turkey suspected Hakimzadah wanted to join the terrorist group and turned the Canadian into authourities.
Hakimzadah was returned to Canada where a family member implicated him.
Hakimzadah admitted he viewed Islamic State militant propaganda videos online and was sympathetic to their viewpoint.
Although higher courts have indicated that terrorists are worse than criminals “that doesn’t mean every terrorist deserves a higher sentence,” argued Rados. “We are asking for a lengthy sentence (of time served with three years and seven months of pretrial custody) for a remorseful, first-time offender for a fairly (unformed) offence.”
related links Toronto man pleads guilty to trying to join ISIS in Syria
Law society probes lawyer’s relationship with terrorist client
Justice John McMahon agreed with a Court of Appeal ruling that terrorists are worse then regular criminals and therefore deserve stiffer deterrent sentences.
“If you are going to join people who are going to kill, blow people up, rape children, have children execute other people, behead other people, I can understand why the Court of Appeal said what it said,” responded McMahon.
He’ll pass sentence on Thursday.
spazzano@postmedia.com
http://torontosun.com/news/crime/hit-terrorist-with-6-year-prison-sentence-crown

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Judge to consider return for U.S. woman who joined ISIS
Associated Press
Published:
February 26, 2019
Updated:
February 26, 2019 10:04 PM EST
This undated image provided by attorney Hassan Shibly shows Hoda Muthana, an Alabama woman who left home to join the Islamic State after becoming radicalized online. Muthana realized she was wrong and now wants to return to the United States, Shibly, a lawyer for her family said Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019. (Hoda Muthana/Attorney Hassan Shibly via AP) ORG XMIT: NY251AP
WASHINGTON — A federal judge in Washington has agreed to move quickly on a lawsuit filed by a former Alabama woman who joined the Islamic State and wants to return to the United States.
The family of 24-year-old Hoda Muthana filed suit last week against the Trump administration after the government said she wasn’t a citizen and wouldn’t be allowed to enter the U.S. with her 18-month-old son.
Her family sought expedited action on her suit because Muthana is now in a refugee camp in Syria.
Judge Reggie Walton granted that Tuesday and scheduled a hearing for Monday.
The U.S. determined Muthana wasn’t a citizen because her father was a Yemeni diplomat when she was born in New Jersey. But her lawyers say he was no longer a diplomat at the time.
related links Canadian woman who left to join ISIS in Syria wants to come home
Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not U.S. citizen
http://torontosun.com/news/world/judge-to-consider-return-for-woman-who-joined-islamic-state

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
ISIS terrorist hit with prison, deradicalization program
Sam Pazzano Courts Bureau
Published:
February 28, 2019
Updated:
February 28, 2019 6:31 PM EST
Pamir Hakimzadah
A former engineering student who wanted to join ISIS could be paroled in as few as three months to start a “deradicalization” plan, a judge ruled Thursday.
Justice John McMahon sentenced Pamir Hakimzadah to four years and one month in prison –plus three years probation — for his terrorism crime. Once credit for time served is subtracted, Hakimzadah has six months remaining and could be paroled in three months.
Under a deradicalization plan, Hakimzadah will begin spiritual and psychiatric counselling during his probation.
McMahon noted Hakimzadah “never encouraged others to join ISIS” and accepted responsibility for his crimes, agreeing to participate in the deradicalization process.
Pamir Hakimzadah
“I hope this is a pattern for the future,” said defence lawyer Luka Rados. “There is a need for deradicalization. We need to find a way for these people to be converted to law-abiding, normal Muslims.”
Story continues below
This advertisement has not loaded yet,
but your article continues below.
Hakimzadah, who worked as a math and science tutor for kids in Grades 8-10, never espoused his radical, terrorist views to his pupils, who branded him a good role model.
Documents obtained by Global News from his bail hearing indicated that in wishing to join ISIS, Hakimzadah, 29, said he wanted “four wives and several female slaves” and “he would be fulfilling the wishes of God to kill non-Muslims.”
Hit terrorist with 6-year prison sentence: Crown
Toronto man pleads guilty to trying to join ISIS in Syria
Law society probes lawyer’s relationship with terrorist client
On Oct. 22, 2014, Hakimzadah left Toronto on a flight to Amsterdam and then flew to Istanbul. He was busted after a cabbie suspected he was attempting to join ISIS in Syria and turned him over to police, court heard.
Hakimzadah was not arrested by the RCMP until 2016, when he tried to board another flight to Istanbul.
Hakimzadah pleaded guilty on Feb. 1 to leaving Canada to participate in terrorist activity.
spazzano@postmedia.com
http://torontosun.com/news/national...in-six-months-agrees-to-deradicalization-plan

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Trudeau government denies secret plan to bring Jihadi Jack to Canada
Brad Hunter
Published:
March 1, 2019
Updated:
March 1, 2019 8:39 PM EST
According to a British politician, Canada had a secret plan to whisk ISIS suspect Jack Letts out of Syria until the Brits and Americans torpedoed the idea.
The suspected ISIS member known as ‘Jihadi Jack’ was days away from being welcomed into Canada when the U.S. and U.K. torpedoed the move, a British politician claims.
Labour MP Lloyd Russell-Moyle told Channel 4 that Jack Letts — whose father is Canadian — was to be smuggled out of Syria and brought here.
However, the federal government strongly denies the allegation.
“While we do not comment on national security operational matters, we can confirm that the claim made in the Daily Mail is categorically false,” Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale’s office said Friday in a statement to the Toronto Sun.
Letts, 23, left his Oxford home to join the Islamic State in 2014. He eventually married an Iraqi woman and the couple had a child.
Story continues below
According to Channel 4, the Canadian government allegedly vowed to “do everything” to get the troubled young man out of harm’s way. The plan involved smuggling Letts into Turkey and then Canada.
But the British Foreign Office allegedly torpedoed the Canadian gambit.
His parents Jane Lane and John Letts have lobbied Ottawa for help. Their son admits he made a terrible mistake. THE CANADIAN PRESS
“My understanding is that hesitant agreement had been reached with them and the Canadians,” Russell-Moyle told Channel 4.
“The words that they used to me — and this was last year now — is that it is a matter of days or weeks in which Jack will be sent to Canada. And then it fell apart at the last minute due to the intervention of another party.”
The British politician blamed “either the British government or the Americans.”
Channel 4 reported that Justin Trudeau’s government wanted to bring Jack Letts to Canada because he was eligible for dual citizenship.
Late last year, diplomats in Ottawa reportedly wrote the ISIS suspect’s devastated parents to say they could not guarantee their son’s release.
ISIS bride Shamima Begum has been stripped of her British citizenship.
John Letts has said that his son realizes he made a stupid mistake and now desperately wants out.
He told ITV last week from the Kurdish jail where he is being held: “I miss my mum. I feel British, I am British. If the UK accepted me I would go back to the UK, but I don’t think that’s going to happen.”
In recent days, the British government has signalled it has no intention of repatriating terrorists and their brides who traipsed off to join ISIS.
While Letts remains a British citizen, notorious ISIS bride Shamima Begum has been stripped of her citizenship.
bhunter@postmedia.com
http://torontosun.com/news/national...-secret-plan-to-bring-jihadi-jack-here-report

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Dutch husband of ISIS bride Shamima Begum wants to take her home
Associated Press
Published:
March 3, 2019
Updated:
March 3, 2019 12:22 PM EST
In this file photo taken on Feb. 22, 2015 Renu Begum, eldest sister of missing British girl Shamima Begum, holds a picture of her sister while being interviewed by the media in central London. LAURA LEAN / AFP / Getty Images
LONDON — The Dutch man who married a British teenager after she ran away to join the Islamic State group says he wants to return home to the Netherlands with Shamima Begum and their newborn son.
Yago Riedijk, 27, told the BBC from a Kurdish-run detention centre that he met Begum within days of her arrival in Syria when she was 15. He said in an interview aired Sunday that the marriage was “her own choice.”
When asked if marrying a 15-year-old was appropriate, he said: “To be honest, when my friend came and said there was a girl who was interested in marriage, I wasn’t that interested because of her age, but I accepted the offer anyway.”
Riedijk says that while he fought for IS, he now rejects the group and tried to leave it.
Begum fled east London with two other friends to travel to Syria to marry IS fighters in 2015 at a time when the group’s online recruitment program lured many impressionable young people to its self-proclaimed caliphate.
Story continues below
Begum, now 19, resurfaced at a refugee camp in Syria and recently told reporters she wanted to come home. But her apparent lack of remorse has triggered criticism in Britain and the family has expressed its own shock at her lack of repentance.
Home Secretary Sajid Javid has revoked her citizenship — even while saying he wouldn’t make a decision that would render a person stateless. Her family has insisted she isn’t a dual citizen. The case will be argued in the courts.
Although it’s unclear if Begum has committed a crime, her comments — and those of her husband — throw into sharp relief larger questions about how Western societies will deal with others who joined IS, but want to return to their home countries now that the extremist group is on the verge of collapse.
The Netherlands has declined to comment on individual cases.
http://bbc.com/news/uk-47431249
http://torontosun.com/news/world/dutch-husband-of-isis-bride-shamima-begum-wants-to-take-her-home

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201903041072936794-Baghdadi-hiding-desert/
Daesh Fighters 'Angry' at al-Baghdadi Allegedly Hiding in Iraqi Desert – Report

Iraqi lawmaker Hassan Salem earlier stated that the leader of Daesh* has been hiding in the deserts of Anbar Province in Iraq, and is being protected by the US military.

One of the Daesh* fighters captured by the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), Mohammed Ali, has told The Sunday Times that the militants believe the caliphate leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, is not present in the sliver of land still held by the terrorist group, but is hiding somewhere in the desert. The Daesh* fighter added that the fact that their leader hasn't joined other militants for a last stand has been a source of great frustration to them.
"He's hiding somewhere. People were angry", he said.
According to the newspaper's source, the disappearance of the Daesh* leader has spurred internal fighting within the terrorist organisation.
"The conflict was between foreign fighters. They were asking, 'where is the caliph?'", the source said.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201903041072934747-syria-arab-thaw-us-assad/
US Warns Arab States Against Thaw With Syria's Assad – Reports

Syria was expelled from the 22-nation Arab League after a civil war broke out in the country in 2011, with several members of the regional bloc subsequently pulling their ambassadors from Damascus. Syria, as one of the founding states, condemned the move as illegal.

The United States has pressed its Arab allies to put on hold their endeavours to renew the dialogue with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, The Washington Post reported, citing unnamed US officials.
The Trump administration has reportedly warned that any attempts to participate in the post-war reconstruction of Syria would prompt Washington to impose sanctions in order to pressure Assad into accepting political reforms.​
According to the newspaper, Washington’s concerns were triggered by the United Arab Emirates’ decision to reopen its embassy in Damascus after a “conviction that the next stage requires Arab presence and communication in the Syrian file”.​
The move became a big step towards Syria’s rehabilitation by its Arab neighbours, who previously supported the opposition fighting against Assad.​
“Many of those countries supported the anti-Assad rebellion and are confronting the reality that he is likely to remain in power for the foreseeable future”, the newspaper wrote.​
On 3 March, Syria attended a meeting of Arab States in Amman for the first time since the war broke out in 2011, marking a major step towards Damascus’ post-conflict reintegration into the region.​