How the GW myth is perpetuated

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It doesn't jive with your typical geometric or exponential growth for some odd reason or did we stop putting CO2 into the atmosphere?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Speaking out against conventional wisdom is dangerous. Throughout history, few crimes have been more severely punished than heresy. We’d like to believe that, in this more enlightened age, we’ve left behind barbaric practices like the Inquisition. We laugh at the ignorance of the small minds who punished Galileo and Socrates for pursuing unpopular truths. But the Inquisition is alive live and well, having traded in its implements of torture for expensive suits and legal briefs. The Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI), a free market think tank known for its willingness to challenge economic orthodoxy, has been served with a subpoena to release documents related to its research on climate change. Like many organizations on the right side of the aisle, CEI has not bought into the idea of anthropogenic global warming, and has routinely challenged the so-called consensus position. Apparently in 21st century America, dissent has become illegal.
Let’s set aside the question of who is right and who is wrong on global warming. For the purposes of this discussion, it really doesn’t matter, and it’s too big a topic to address here anyway. What does matter is the idea that someone can be legally punished for expressing doubt and for refusing to failing to consent to the authority position
- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/...imate-change-inquisition#sthash.lQOlZY0U.dpuf

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Faganism. The Dyke-bitch has no shame.

Scare the kids. The Dyke-bitch has no shame.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't what the point is of denigrating someone you probably don't even know over something that is none of your business............it's very unlikely she's going to be killing anyone or aborting babies, so maybe best just to "put a lid on it". :) :) :)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I don't what the point is of denigrating someone you probably don't even know over something that is none of your business............it's very unlikely she's going to be killing anyone or aborting babies, so maybe best just to "put a lid on it". :) :) :)
When she stops wasting my money I'll stop denigrating her.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
When she stops wasting my money I'll stop denigrating her.

So why wouldn't you stick to the point of her wasteful ways? Her sexual tendencies are none of your business, (unless she tries to get you in the sack of course) :)

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Climate change is very much like Pokemon. When one imaginary sprite gets caught, the government pops up another one.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,