How the GW myth is perpetuated

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The hottest Oct since 1880...

It was never warmer before 1880?

Maybe you should check the figures for Oct. 1974. I was up in the Cariboo hunting at 4000' elevation and it was still hot summer weather where normally it be down to the teens F. at night and just a few degrees above freezing in the day.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Let's start with a new paper from NASA — a distinctly American organization — that was covered by the British Express.
The newspaper tells us that our space program has "found the Earth has cooled in areas of heavy industrialization where more trees have been lost and more fossil fuel burning takes place."
This is, of course, the opposite of what we've been told for decades.
The Express reports that the findings confirm that the aerosols from fossil-fuel combustion "actually cool the local environment, at least temporarily," as they reflect "solar radiation away from the planet
."

Strange, NASA says the same thing as I do. SO2 is the true climate controller. Straight up emissions cuts are the worst possible scenario and why a new target of 1.5C is embraced.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
."

Strange, NASA says the same thing as I do. SO2 is the true climate controller. Straight up emissions cuts are the worst possible scenario and why a new target of 1.5C is embraced.

Maybe, you should be an Asternaut er sumpt'n.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Maybe they are hiring? Can you drywall?

There are few things that I despise more on Earth than doing drywall (which I have done in my own dwellings in the past). I truly hate it. It would help if I were any good at taping, so I hadn't spent so much of my limited time on this earth sanding the ****. Anyway, at 59, I have little interest in doing that sort of handyman stuff anymore (and a series of injuries make it pretty hard to do) and I would hire a kid just like you to do it for me, these days.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Thunderbolts YouTube Channel

Piers Corbyn: Electrical Weather | Space News
January 13, 2016 by sschirott
Among the top science news stories of 2015, dramatic affirmations of the electromagnetic connection between the Earth and the Sun have been demonstrated. With each new discovery, the Sun’s profound influence on Earth’s climate and weather becomes more self-evident. However, … Continue reading →

Really good short video there Walter, graphics are perfect aboot eight minutes.