How the GW myth is perpetuated

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Patricia didn't do as much damage as the scare-mongers wanted. My brothers in Brownsville TX are getting a lot of rain from her remains though.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
We haven't heard a word from Mexico where it made landfall as a category five storm. We've heard a lot about the flooding in Texas, where is was a tropical storm. It doesn't mean that the storm wasn't bad. It means that nobody gives a shyte about Mexico.

Why the hell hasn't Trudeau done something about this?

Yeah.

Thanks Justin.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yeah.

Thanks Justin.

I think young Justin's hands will be full just concentrating on the stuff he should be doing. I definitely think we should be paying attention and doing something about climate change, but just hope it doesn't take time and resources he should be using to improve other things like jobs, living conditions for our indigenous people and chronic care facilities for the elderly and infirm.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We haven't heard a word from Mexico where it made landfall as a category five storm. We've heard a lot about the flooding in Texas, where is was a tropical storm. It doesn't mean that the storm wasn't bad. It means that nobody gives a shyte about Mexico.

Yeah.

Thanks Justin.

you never heard the storm hit land with 80km/h winds?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Them Mexicans are tough, they don't take any notice of trivia!