How the GW myth is perpetuated

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The offending heat precipitating this horrific global climatic disaster has been found lurking deep in the ocean, waiting for unattentive passing ships whereupon it boils up out of the depths and melts the hulls underneath terrified passengers taking all to the bottom before heading to Texas where it regularly burns the parsnip crops to ashes. And it's all your fault because you are dirty filthy carbon addicts who do not support the benevolent transhuman agenda.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
From what I could gather off the idiot box last night, there is a smidgen of truth creeping into the Global warming myth. I'm beginning to wonder if we should perhaps start paying attention to some of it!

Witness the biggest storm ever recorded during the biggest el Nino ever recorded.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I don't think there's any doubt there's a change going on. I think what is questionable is if it's mainly man caused!

If it isn't now, it will be eventually.

Where is YOUR population threshold?

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Still waiting or my first cheque from Exxon et al.
Well, the extreme right Tories put all of their eggs in the one oil industry basket, then bent all of the rules (like sacking scientists who didn't follow the Party line!). When the Calgary Reformacons sold out to Calgary big oil, you stopped working for the people of Canada, who were supposed to have employed you. That part of our history is officially over, Walter and real science will be allowed, again without persecution.

You can alwys emmigrate to Texas and live among the like-minded if all of this upsets you too much. Don't let the door hit your *** ..

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well, the extreme right Tories put all of their eggs in the one oil industry basket, then bent all of the rules (like sacking scientists who didn't follow the Party line!). When the Calgary Reformacons sold out to Calgary big oil, you stopped working for the people of Canada, who were supposed to have employed you. That part of our history is officially over, Walter and real science will be allowed, again without persecution.

You can alwys emmigrate to Texas and live among the like-minded if all of this upsets you too much. Don't let the door hit your *** ..
Enjoy your tax hike .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Enjoy your tax hike .

I'm trying to connect that comment to the post that led to it. Talk about your non sequiturs.

Anyway, what I will enjoy is the next Conservative Party convention when the party, by necessity, will have to be returned to the Canadian political mainstream and away from this bizarre corporate generated regional rump.

The Rest of Canada wants in!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Witness the biggest storm ever recorded during the biggest el Nino ever recorded.

Recorded by who?

When all our eggs were in auto parts it was better?