Harper portraying himself as economic safe haven when his whole strategy is in ruins

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Naah ...Cannuck just thinks that what is in his mind is reality..

I think I posted before, when I took early retirement in 2000. The wife and I made a choice, for several reasons, and not necessarily financial, to either go south for the winter...or...do our traveling with truck and trailer in the summer...
We decided to try both the first year, we went to a bluegrass festival in May, then went skipping back and forth across the country until September.....We liked it so much we decided to fore-go Florida or Texas, and we concentrated on festivals for 12 years.
The macular degeneration that the doctor had warned me about and prompted me to travel so much, not only didn't develop but disappeared completely.
I still attend two festivals a year, but got tired of traveling.....it's our choice, not financial, although medical coverage in the states is exorbitant, to say the least...

You're not fooling anybody. Your attacks on another member that chooses to head south clearly stems from jealousy. Why else could it possibly matter to you?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You're not fooling anybody. Your attacks on another member that chooses to head south clearly stems from jealousy. Why else could it possibly matter to you?
If commenting on another person's post is a jealous attack....then you must be full of jealousy or incredibly silly!
Now buzz off troll, and quit stalking me.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
If commenting on another person's post is a jealous attack....

Oh stop being so silly! You weren't simply commenting on a post. You know it. I know it. Everybody that read it knows it. Clearly it bothers you that somebody gets to enjoy their retirement in warm, sunny Florida. Suck it up.

Now buzz off troll, and quit stalking me.

Clearly you're upset. Perhaps if you refrained from saying such silly things, I wouldn't embarrass you so much.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Ruinous Harper and his ridiculous minions he cares nothing about never cease to amaze me with their immorality and sub average intelligence.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Humor LOL Well, since our dollar just sank below .80 cents US in less than 2 years, and we are headed for recession rather rapidly, it appears you like myself are in a good position to ride it out.

Worst case Ontario can't function on a full dollar. It's a discount back alley sl*t.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
At coffee this afternoon when the guy behind the counter handed me my change, part of it an American quarter I told him, you gave me too much change back. When he didn't get it I had to explain to him that the American quarter is worth .30 Canadian...
I'm sure he still had no clue what I was talking about when I went to my table to drink my coffee.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
At coffee this afternoon when the guy behind the counter handed me my change, part of it an American quarter I told him, you gave me too much change back. When he didn't get it I had to explain to him that the American quarter is worth .30 Canadian...
I'm sure he still had no clue what I was talking about when I went to my table to drink my coffee.

Explaining why he will be living at or below the poverty line for his entire life.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Walter is a bit slow , someone tell that mongoloid to quit abusing the rep system. Also remove his racist avatar.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
My current mortgage is at 2.4%, if the rate cutting keeps up the mortgage holder will be paying me money instead of the other way around. I was fortunate to have missed the Turdoh mortgage rates of 20% but I have paid as high as 14%.

Mentalflaws is too young to remember the early 80's and how hard life was.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Walter is a bit slow , someone tell that mongoloid to quit abusing the rep system. Also remove his racist avatar.

Walter is a "different kind of cat", but I'll defend his right to be who he is as long as he abides by the law and doesn't hurt anyone. (Feelings don't count)