Hank Williams: Obama ''Enemy''

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What the Dixie Chicks did for whatever reason, was "diss" their president in another country.

As stupid as Hank junior sounded....he did it at home.

Their is such a thing as airing your dirty laundry at home......

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
What the Dixie Chicks did for whatever reason, was "diss" their president in another country.

They just wanted to be loved DaSleeper.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
And i'm wondering if HW Jr. is a bigot. If so his dad would be turning over in his grave because 'he' was
very close to the black people, lived amongst them at times, some of his music came from that culture, and although his life was a
mess because of alchohol, he was a thoughtful and open minded person, whith no hatefull thoughts to others.

Just because someone doesn't like Obama doesn't necessarily mean he's a bigot. Like myself, I'm sure Hank would be thrilled to see someone like Alan Keyes replace Obama because his world view is more in line with ours. If you ask me, true bigotry is support for Obama JUST BECAUSE HE'S BLACK.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Uh, no, he did it on the air.

Nice job making excuses for him, that just makes the point even more strongly: when anyone criticized Bush, they were enemies of the state; when someone criticizes Obama, they're simply expressing their opinion.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Nice job making excuses for him, that just makes the point even more strongly: when anyone criticized Bush, they were enemies of the state; when someone criticizes Obama, they're simply expressing their opinion.

I think you're embellishing a little. Hank Jr. is a moron. Who shows up on TV looking like that? Talk about ignorant.

But Obama did say "punish our enemies" in a speech. The enemies he spoke of were other Americans.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hank Jr is an idiot. I didn't support the organized smack down on the Dixie Chicks, I don't support an organized smack down on Hank.

IMHO, anyone that puts ANY stock in the ramblings of half wit, half baked celebs, is an idiot.

The Dixie Chicks were touring Europe at the time and getting a European viewpoint of the US decision to invade Iraq based on obvious lies and deceptions.... A majority of Americans believed US government lies and deceptions, because the US MSM played along and supported the US government's decision to start an unprovoked war. As a result a majority of Americans, who believed US government claims that Iraq possessed stockpiles of WMDs and were involved in the events of 9/11, considered questioning their government's decision to start an unprovoked war with Iraq as treasonous at the time. Eventually most Americans realized their government and MSM lied and deceived them into supporting an unprovoked war which cost American taxpayers hundreds of billions, killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people and made millions more homeless refugees. I still haven't seen any Americans demanding that Bush and company be held to the same standards of justice as Saddam Hussein, who also authorized torture, summary executions and started an unprovoked war which killed hundreds of thousands.
Correction. They believed German Intelligence lies. Not American lies.

Carry on posting lies EAO.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Obama said...

"if Latinos sit out this election instead of saying we're going to punish our enemies and reward our friends..."

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

He did it in the U.S. on US TV at home.
The dixie chicks did it in another country

What I was saying were facts not excuses.... your hate for the right is clear.

Last edited:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Just because someone doesn't like Obama doesn't necessarily mean he's a bigot. Like myself, I'm sure Hank would be thrilled to see someone like Alan Keyes replace Obama because his world view is more in line with ours. If you ask me, true bigotry is support for Obama JUST BECAUSE HE'S BLACK.

I don't agree with that analogy at all, many black people would have supported obama because he's black 'like
them', and because it has been almost impossible to ever have a black president, not because they don't like
whites.

that isn't bigotry, it is support, if there was only white candidates, they would pick one of them,
where as, many people would never vote for a black person for president because they don't like blacks,
and if all candidates were black, they most likely wouldn't vote at all.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

He did it in the U.S. on US TV at home.
The dixie chicks did it in another country

What I was saying were facts not excuses.... your hate for the right is clear.

Your lack of understanding of television is truly stunning.
Your hate for reality is clear.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The drama with Maines was just as 'ridiculous'. Radio stations and fans fretting all over themselves. Then GWB defended her rights. The marketplace took care of her though for the most part.

:lol:

Right on....
What Natalie Maines thinks of George W. Bush - YouTube

As the man says at around :30 freedom of speech is a two way street.....

Your lack of understanding of television is truly stunning.
Your hate for reality is clear.

I know that tv is seen all over the world, but you can't seem to grasp the difference of saying something while physically being in your home country and being in a neighbouring country.

I can say what I want in my own yard and I don't give a shyte what the neighbour overhears..

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I don't agree with that analogy at all, many black people would have supported obama because he's black 'like
them', and because it has been almost impossible to ever have a black president, not because they don't like
whites.

that isn't bigotry, it is support, if there was only white candidates, they would pick one of them,
where as, many people would never vote for a black person for president because they don't like blacks,

Look to the OJ case to see the point that was made -

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
whites.

Sounds like you are stereotyping both white people and African-Americans.

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com

There are many things to dsilike about Obama that are not based on race. But race is how things work in the USA and Canada. It was either time for a woman or a black to be prez according to the Dems. This limits debate because those who disagree are thrown on the defensive right away. In Canada, if you're opposed to the current immigration policy, you are tagged a racist. Nothing could be further from the truth, but shouting is easy. Those who do that use those dumb clicker-clakers at political conventions, the trained seals.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Hank called Obama and Biden the Three Stooges. Not big on math.