Hamas attacks Israel

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Never thought of India as part of the muddled east .
Welcome to the 19th century!
Well, India is Middle East adjacent, once or twice removed…so it’s sort’a in the pocket.
1711322332255.jpeg
I guess like most things in the Middle East, its inclusion and borders are confusing (?) as above on that globe there is no Afghanistan included in the Middle East….BUT…. It is on this map below.
1711322540917.jpeg
So maybe some other map includes Pakistan and India as part of the Middle East? Anyway….We’re sure falling away from the topic of what is the right side of history regarding Israel and it’s Neighbours.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Sikhs in the Middle East? I thought they were from that Asian subcontinent….

Anyway, I’ve been away dealing with this:
View attachment 21531
That was left in front of my office last night
View attachment 21532
How do you not notice this before unhooking? Ugh…
Do we even want to know how that happened? Looks like someone sideloaded a 40 ton excavator on an 8 ton trailer.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well, India is Middle East adjacent, once or twice removed…so it’s sort’a in the pocket.
View attachment 21535
I guess like most things in the Middle East, its inclusion and borders are confusing (?) as above on that globe there is no Afghanistan included in the Middle East….BUT…. It is on this map below.
View attachment 21537
So maybe some other map includes Pakistan and India as part of the Middle East? Anyway….We’re sure falling away from the topic of what is the right side of history regarding Israel and it’s Neighbours.
Id assume that it happened the same way that Guyana in S. America has a majority of E Indian people.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't believe it's an official term anywhere, so you can include PEI if you want. The right side of history is whoever wins.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Do we even want to know how that happened? Looks like someone sideloaded a 40 ton excavator on an 8 ton trailer.
Someone….someone unhooked from a very lightweight skeletal trailer with the legs at different heights…& then noticed…& then couldn’t hook up to it again so drove away. Look at the front legs.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Someone….someone unhooked from a very lightweight skeletal trailer with the legs at different heights…& then noticed…& then couldn’t hook up to it again so drove away. Look at the front legs.
I saw that, but couldn't tell what had happened. Normally the legs come down together, Can't tel if that one has manual extensions that are set at different heights or the frame was twisted making it set that way.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I saw that, but couldn't tell what had happened. Normally the legs come down together, Can't tel if that one has manual extensions that are set at different heights or the frame was twisted making it set that way.
Manual extensions. Driver claims the pin popped out on one…. But I’m wondering if he never dropped the manual extension on the one side??? Oh well.
1711397454360.jpeg
This is what could be done until we have a tractor handy… at least it doesn’t look anywhere near as bad.

Reactions: petros