Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
education has changed so much. Kids don't even learn to write now. Its called "cursive" and its not even required.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

So I gather that you got a lot of "Fs"

CaptainTrips

Nominee Member
Jul 29, 2018
We shouldn't be obliged to accept anybody and everybody who manages to get their feet on our soil and has some kind of sob story about how bad things are in whichever hellhole country they came from, and especially not when they enter from the US. If the US won't accept them then why the hell should we?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
We shouldn't be obliged to accept anybody and everybody who manages to get their feet on our soil and has some kind of sob story about how bad things are in whichever hellhole country they came from, and especially not when they enter from the US. If the US won't accept them then why the hell should we?

The Libs take these losers in to show the US and Trump that Canada is not a mean country like the US, little do the Libs understand that they are doing the US a favour by taking these loses off US hands.

========================================
I was recently in Vancouver and decided to learn the Chinese language, so I could understand the check-outs at McDonalds.

My next move is to learn Indian, so I can understand mydoctors and the person that answers the phone when I have a warranty problem.

Yep, by the time you read this, you too will be able to understand the 1st line.

"TENJOOBERRYMUDS".... (first line)

In order to continue getting-by in Canada(our home land), we all need to learn the NEW English language! Practice by reading the following conversation until you are able to understand the term "TENJOOBERRYMUDS".

With a little patience, you 'll be able to fit right in.
Now, here goes...

The following is a telephone exchange between maybe you as a hotel guest and call room-service somewhere in the good old Canadatoday.......

Room Service : "Morrin. Roon sirbees."

Guest : "Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service."

Room Service: " Rye . Roon sirbees...morrin! Joowish to oddor sunteen???"

Guest: "Uh..... Yes, I 'd like to order bacon and eggs.."

Room Service: "Ow July den?"

Guest: ".....What??"

Room Service: "Ow July den?!?... Pryed, boyud, poochd?"

Guest: "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry.. Scrambled, please."

Room Service: "Ow July dee baykem? Crease?"

Guest: "Crisp will be fine."

Room Service: "Hokay. An Sahn toes?"

Guest: "What?"

Room Service: "An toes. July Sahn toes?"

Guest: "I... Don 't think so."

RoomService: "No? Judo wan sahn toes???"

Guest: "I feel really bad about this, but I don 't know what 'judo wan sahn toes ' means."

RoomService: "Toes! Toes!...Why Joo don Juan toes? Ow bow Anglish moppin we bodder?"

Guest: "Oh, English muffin!!! I 've got it! You were saying 'toast '... Fine...Yes, an English muffin will be fine."

RoomService: "We bodder?"

Guest: "No, just put the bodder on the side."

RoomService: "Wad?!?"

Guest: "I mean butter... Just put the butter on the side."

RoomService: "Copy?"

Guest: "Excuse me?"

RoomService: "Copy...tea..meel?"

Guest: "Yes. Coffee, please... And that 's everything."

RoomService: "One Minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin, we bodder on sigh and copy .... Rye ??"

Guest: "Whatever you say.."

RoomService: "Tenjooberrymuds."

Guest: "You 're welcome"

Remember I said "By the time you read through this YOU WILL UNDERSTAND 'TENJOOBERRYMUDS ' ".......and you do, don 't you!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The Libs take these losers in to show the US and Trump that Canada is not a mean country like the US, little do the Libs understand that they are doing the US a favour by taking these loses off US hands.

========================================
I was recently in Vancouver and decided to learn the Chinese language, so I could understand the check-outs at McDonalds.

My next move is to learn Indian, so I can understand mydoctors and the person that answers the phone when I have a warranty problem.

Yep, by the time you read this, you too will be able to understand the 1st line.

"TENJOOBERRYMUDS".... (first line)

In order to continue getting-by in Canada(our home land), we all need to learn the NEW English language! Practice by reading the following conversation until you are able to understand the term "TENJOOBERRYMUDS".

With a little patience, you 'll be able to fit right in.
Now, here goes...

The following is a telephone exchange between maybe you as a hotel guest and call room-service somewhere in the good old Canadatoday.......

Room Service : "Morrin. Roon sirbees."

Guest : "Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service."

Room Service: " Rye . Roon sirbees...morrin! Joowish to oddor sunteen???"

Guest: "Uh..... Yes, I 'd like to order bacon and eggs.."

Room Service: "Ow July den?"

Guest: ".....What??"

Room Service: "Ow July den?!?... Pryed, boyud, poochd?"

Guest: "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry.. Scrambled, please."

Room Service: "Ow July dee baykem? Crease?"

Guest: "Crisp will be fine."

Room Service: "Hokay. An Sahn toes?"

Guest: "What?"

Room Service: "An toes. July Sahn toes?"

Guest: "I... Don 't think so."

RoomService: "No? Judo wan sahn toes???"

Guest: "I feel really bad about this, but I don 't know what 'judo wan sahn toes ' means."

RoomService: "Toes! Toes!...Why Joo don Juan toes? Ow bow Anglish moppin we bodder?"

Guest: "Oh, English muffin!!! I 've got it! You were saying 'toast '... Fine...Yes, an English muffin will be fine."

RoomService: "We bodder?"

Guest: "No, just put the bodder on the side."

RoomService: "Wad?!?"

Guest: "I mean butter... Just put the butter on the side."

RoomService: "Copy?"

Guest: "Excuse me?"

RoomService: "Copy...tea..meel?"

Guest: "Yes. Coffee, please... And that 's everything."

RoomService: "One Minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin, we bodder on sigh and copy .... Rye ??"

Guest: "Whatever you say.."

RoomService: "Tenjooberrymuds."

Guest: "You 're welcome"

Remember I said "By the time you read through this YOU WILL UNDERSTAND 'TENJOOBERRYMUDS ' ".......and you do, don 't you!

I love it! (As long as it's happening to someone else)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I want ISIS escapees being relocated in Canada to be arrested and confined and eventually hung, after a trial of course. There is no good reason why these human scum should be harboured within the described and assumed Canada. These mercinary dogs will be free to breed and this is an abomination and a treason against the nation and people of Canada. Hang the lot of them. Spare thier women and children but hang the hired guns of the Empire. Can you do that Treudough? No you can,t cuz your handlers and friends would burn you at the stake. Wouldn,t they Justin? yes they would and you have been aware of that since you were of little boy, haven,t you Justin? You are nothing but an application, a patch, a plug, pliable meat. Other cuts wait in the wings should you fail to advance the cause for the entrenched hierarcy. Keep on smiling you piece of shjt.

At least your old man had a sence of humour. But you haven,t even sence enough to hire suitable speaking teachers. You,re an idiot and you will never appear on a Canadian coin.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

The vast majority of Canadians feel that way. I believe Justin feels that way as well.

However, Justin knows that there is an image (or myth) that must be upheld.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

And now we should ask: How many of the 5 points listed above is NOT useful for holding down a good paying job????

And there is the heart of our education problem- LIE-berals are focussed on building better future LIE-beral voters!!!!!

But kids who are logical and articulate and understand how the world really works will NEVER be good LIE-berals!!!!!

CaptainTrips

Nominee Member
Jul 29, 2018
The vast majority of Canadians feel that way. I believe Justin feels that way as well.

However, Justin knows that there is an image (or myth) that must be upheld.

You don't think Justin believes his own BS? I think he does. I think he's like John Lennon, "imagine there's no countries".
Then of course there's the practical side. He's not doing all this arm-waving for nothing. All these people he's bringing in are going to be lifelong Liberal voters.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
All these people he's bringing in are going to be lifelong Liberal voters.

^^^ that’s his REAL reason for bringing all these losers into the country.
His old man brought in almost a million pak..is during his time in office, pak..is alway vote Liberal.

CaptainTrips

Nominee Member
Jul 29, 2018
^^^ that’s his REAL reason for bringing all these losers into the country.
His old man brought in almost a million pak..is during his time in office, pak..is alway vote Liberal.

Unfortunately he learned a lot from his old man, like how to run up debt for no good reason, how to put style over substance, the use of flippant answers, admiration for communist dictatorships, etc. Then there's his mother...........

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did the Rolling Stones come to your birthday party?
All Fidel did was send over a gallon of their cheapest wine.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Unfortunately he learned a lot from his old man, like how to run up debt for no good reason, how to put style over substance, the use of flippant answers, admiration for communist dictatorships, etc. Then there's his mother...........

Yep, you're correct, his is a chip off the old block, but they both get a lot of support from the liberal news media, CBC and others.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Irregular migrants acting as 'anchor relatives' to help get family into the country: CBSA

Canadian border officers are reporting the emergence of a "phenomenon" on the migrant front: irregular border crossers acting as "anchor relatives" for those making refugee claims at official points of entry.

The Canada Border Service Agency (CBSA) says people who have entered the country through irregular migration can facilitate the entry of family members even though their own claim hasn't been adjudicated.

The CBSA document says the provision applies not just to nuclear families but to parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, nephews and nieces.

Irregular migrants acting as 'anchor relatives' to help get family into the country: CBSA | CBC News

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Irregular migrants acting as 'anchor relatives' to help get family into the country: CBSA

Canadian border officers are reporting the emergence of a "phenomenon" on the migrant front: irregular border crossers acting as "anchor relatives" for those making refugee claims at official points of entry.

The Canada Border Service Agency (CBSA) says people who have entered the country through irregular migration can facilitate the entry of family members even though their own claim hasn't been adjudicated.

The CBSA document says the provision applies not just to nuclear families but to parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, nephews and nieces.

Irregular migrants acting as 'anchor relatives' to help get family into the country: CBSA | CBC News

They should put the kibosh on that procedure immediately.