Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
As I have said already, I find it very weird as to why this pos was able to pick the right school at the right time where a door just happened to be left propped open? Why was the door left propped open? I am waiting to find out as to who did prop open the door? That I doubt we will ever find out. :unsure:
No doubt Joe Biden opened the door for him and Nancy Pelosi pointed out good classrooms with lots of targets.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
B.C. gun shops see surge in customers after Canada moves to cap handgun sales

Not to mention ammo is all gone.

I guess is Trudeau wants to collect all those guns now..

Doesn't seem like we have a functioning government when all turdOWE's laws don't even get debated, they just get applied. I blame our dysfunctional electoral system where Toronto gets more votes than some provinces.
One good thing about turdOWE's new law is that it only applies to registered handguns. Unregistered ones can still be bought and sold.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Doesn't seem like we have a functioning government when all turdOWE's laws don't even get debated, they just get applied. I blame our dysfunctional electoral system where Toronto gets more votes than some provinces.
One good thing about turdOWE's new law is that it only applies to registered handguns. Unregistered ones can still be bought and sold.
Toronto has more population than some provinces. Why would they not have more representatives?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Thing called equality. What we have now is closer to mob rule than democracy. Why should a city 2000 miles away get to decide what BC can or can not do?
Why should an area of BC with 3 indians at a farmer get more of a say in what happens in Toronto? It is not 1 acre = 1 vote it is 1 person = 1 vote. Don't like it, get more people.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
B.C. gun shops see surge in customers after Canada moves to cap handgun sales

Not to mention ammo is all gone.

I guess is Trudeau wants to collect all those guns now..

I had a good laugh when I read that gun shop owners are having a field day from people buying more hand guns. I guess that this should tell that hoofus-goofus in Ottawa that you are not going to win with your Marxist policies any longer. We the peasants have now spoken. Hoofus, you can take your Marxist gun laws and shove them up your french leftist liberal arse hole. :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Toronto has more population than some provinces. Why would they not have more representatives?

I just checked to see what the population is in all of the western provinces and the Territories/Yukon and there is approx. 12 million people living in those places. The population of Ontario is over 14 million. Approx. 8 million live in Quebec. So, what chance does the west have against those numbers? :unsure:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Tucker Carlson Targets ‘Botox Dictator’ Trudeau For Disarming Canadian Citizens Who ‘Disagree With Him’

Regarding canadas recent ban on handguns: Botox dictator governs like he is the newest democrat governor of canada, Americas newest 51 st.

He and biden (obama) are coordinating their gun control talking points for maximum effect.

biden is canadas true president.

• Sad
Reactions: taxslave